Why Bangkok’s Fun Is Ending At Midnight Again

webfact

I actually think I can live with that. The vibe of Khaosan is really nice, everybody is relaxed, almost no fights, much better than the agressive thing that many other nightlife-spots got going. But two hours of monotonous edm is plenty, unless they finally start to offer a wider variety (or better: any at all) of music 12:00 is not a bad time to turn the party horizontal...

I actually think I can live with that. The vibe of Khaosan is really nice, everybody is relaxed, almost no fights, much better than the agressive thing that many other nightlife-spots got going. But two hours of monotonous edm is plenty, unless they finally start to offer a wider variety (or better: any at all) of music 12:00 is not a bad time to turn the party horizontal...

Well, if you consider KSR as a proper place for nightlife...

More like a children's playground

17 minutes ago, CLW said:

a proper place for nightlife...

proper? It's fun, so I don't care for "proper"

19 minutes ago, CLW said:

More like a children's playground

I wouldn't call 20 to 30 "children, but yes, your're completely right. We all know that parties only get better when people get older. The guys get more open minded and easy going, the girls get more attractive and open...

:coffee1:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, badischer Barde said:

proper? It's fun, so I don't care for "proper"

I wouldn't call 20 to 30 "children, but yes, your're completely right. We all know that parties only get better when people get older. The guys get more open minded and easy going, the girls get more attractive and open...

:coffee1:

The average 21yo acts like a child.

On 20.2.2018 at 8:07 AM, Justfine said:

The average 21yo acts like a child.

so does the average 55 yo if you put him behind the wheel or tell him he's not allowed to smoke in here. :D

But honestly.. I know what you mean, but find it optimistic to believe that this should get better with age. And I take childish over agressive any time. So yes... Khaosan Rd. > Pattaya Walking Street or Sukhumvit, at least for my taste.