Gen Prawit asks NACC for one more week to clarify about his wristwatches

webfact

When I consider the somewhat poor attempt at implementing social security within the Kingdom plus the many senior citizens who are trying to make a few baht to survive because they may not be lucky enough to receive, after 60 or 65 years old, about 600 baht per month, to then read about an uncaring individual, such as the main subject of this topic, flaunting, what wealth he has possibly accumulated in front of the masses, makes me feel very sorry for most Thais.

if it be true that he committed a crime, then he should be genuine plus professional by being respectful to the Thai people by resigning as well as apologies for his crime, and as a good will gesture, sell-off the watches giving the proceeds to worthy causes in assisting those many Thais that need assistance! Not false dreams and or hopes or those greedy self indulgent High So people that create more damage than good!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

What a great philosopher he was. 

What do you think, Just Weird. Should we still all give him the benefit of the doubt? The old "innocent 'til proven guilty' under junta rule.  

Do you think another week is fair? Do you think he should get more time? 

with a week to pass...

and if one assumes they really are 'quality' bling, then the timepieces will be auto winding.

all he has to do is stop wearing them straight away,

and they'll stop ticking...

Time will stop, and the week end will never arrive

14 hours ago, ezzra said:

The truth takes but a minute to tell, while lies and deceptions take time to

hone and craft,

but sooner or later, lies has a nasty habits of not lasting long and unreavles before

long...  

And the really weak lies take longer to repair into a more believable lie as well as find others foolish enough to form lies in support of the original lie....but then there is money...which is really the core issue anyway. With enough money everything becomes true.

10 hours ago, rkidlad said:

What do you think, Just Weird. Should we still all give him the benefit of the doubt? The old "innocent 'til proven guilty' under junta rule.  

Do you think another week is fair? Do you think he should get more time? 

I don't give a bugger whether you think he's innocent or not.

13 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Maybe a new explanation:

He did buy the watches and diamond ring but with a loan from former national police chief Pol Gen Somyot Poompanmoung. 

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ex-police-chief-summoned-dsi-clarify-300-million-baht-borrowed-money/

These guys have been filling their pockets for so many decades they probably feel insulted by these questions.... 

A cop and an Army man on third world salarys wearing million dollar watches and doing deals for hundreds of millions of thb lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Didn't say that you did ask.

Is there any rational reason for not giving him the benefit of the doubt until the NACC completes it investigation?  

Off the top of my head - it's been two months now. He said initially that this was "easy to explain", and now he's asking for another week. 

Is that rational enough for you? 

Please only answer questions that I ask. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Off the top of my head - it's been two months now. He said initially that this was "easy to explain", and now he's asking for another week. 

Is that rational enough for you? 

No, it's not.  Isn't he asking for another week because he's out of the country on official government business?

It's not rational to speculate and jump to a conclusion before an investigation is complete when you have no information on the case except media hearsay even if the chances are that he may be guilty of the accusations.

Please do not give me instructions on what I post here.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

No, it's not.  Isn't he asking for another week because he's out of the country on official government business?

It's not rational to speculate and jump to a conclusion before an investigation is complete when you have no information on the case except media hearsay even if the chances are that he may be guilty of the accusations.

Please do not give me instructions on what I post here.

It's completely rational. You can't say "it's easy to explain" and then not explain it. It's been over two months. He's accountable to the people of Thailand. The most pressing matter he has to deal with now is proving his innocence to these very people. You know, national security? 

Again, if it's easy to explain, explain it. Why let the public speculate and possibly allow trouble to be stirred up for something that is, and I quote in capital letters, "EASY TO EXPLAIN". 

Stick to the subject at hand and stop digressing. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rkidlad said:

It's completely rational. You can't say "it's easy to explain" and then not explain it. It's been over two months. He's accountable to the people of Thailand. The most pressing matter he has to deal with now is proving his innocence to these very people. You know, national security? 

"He's accountable to the people of Thailand."  

And that's exactly what he's doing, accounting for himself via the NACC!  

National security?  What that got to do with it?

Just now, Just Weird said:

"He's accountable to the people of Thailand."  

And that's exactly what he's doing, accounting for himself via the NACC!  

National security?  What that got to do with it?

Well, it’s easy to explain yet it’s been two months now. People might start to think there’s a cover up. This could lead to unrest, the very thing they don’t want. Maybe they should nip this in the bud. What with it being “easy to explain”. Or is it too late? 

The NACC means he’s accountable to the people? Funny, the PM himself said this is a personal matter. Guess they aren’t taking it too seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1