Govt cooperates with all sectors to prepare Thai people for the 21st century

webfact

I knew it sounded familiar !

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

There are definite similarities !! Closet trekkie !!

• Haha 1

s-l1600.jpg

Everyone will get one of these, just to be fair.

I heard that the cost of the wall between Mexico and USA would cost the same amount if the US sent everyone in the US on a around the world flight.

It never adds up, and who would be a politician; bags of money and other things finding there way into the sanctify of your private life with vicious media and scumbag E netters attacking your every move. We need the good old times back when the editor would also receive that brown paper bag or a lesser brand watch like a Patek Phillipe. 

I am just airing what the boys at the top are thinking. They are trying ways to make us more of a servant to their needs and grateful they are in power and not that wicked witch and the vampire brother.

• Like 1

Five ! yes Five thinking principles !

A good place to start would be One thinking principle, as in " do I turn Right or Left at the next Intersection "

maybe that way there would be less fatalities on the roads at least to take the people into Century 21

8 hours ago, shady86 said:

Infrastructure wise, Thailand is ready for 21st century. People and mindset, maybe still 19th century, not even 20. First step is reduce paper wastage.

Fixing the carnage on the roads will take a couple of generations. Be nice if they started to fix things within this generation of "leaders".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, shady86 said:

Infrastructure wise, Thailand is ready for 21st century. People and mindset, maybe still 19th century, not even 20. First step is reduce paper wastage.

I find this paper waste so annoying. My step-daughter had to do a presentation for school. Printed 200 pages, one-sided, most with 2 inch margins and one paragraph on each. Will the teacher read them......will she f..k!

Mmmm............Thai 4.0 and 21st Century? When were the intervening steps (Thai 1.0 etc.)? No comment from me on the '21st Century' bit - all the pertinent comments have been made. 

Does this mean already planning the changes for the "elitists" to becoming 'digital' corrupt persons. :whistling:

The big cheese has spoken and will lead the way? NAH.

They are still 50 years behind their 'successful' neighbour, Singapore. Seems that the Singaporeans know how to educate their people - the Thai leadership has always been too scared to do that, in case they lose control. :sad:

• Thanks 1