Touchy feely in Thailand

trevoromgh

6 hours ago, mike324 said:

Unelss its a really good friend who may squeeze your arms, other than that those that are not close and who squeeze your arms are most likely interested in you, or being extra friendly because they are gay.

I would not mind being in the company of homosexuals, to my knowledge I can only remember once, but if any started being effiminate in any way then they will be told where to go to.

13 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

You won't go to a barber shop because a man will touch your head when cutting your hair?!

What about someone male friend giving you a pat on the back and a business man giving you a hand shake?

And a male doctor?

Must be kind of a phobia you have... maybe see someone about it.

There is some times it can't be avoided, I will never be nasty to anyone who I know does not mean any harm. Back in the UK if any man seemed friendly and wanted to shake my hand, that was fine, but if he wanted to do it again. he would get told in no uncertain terms to eff off and sober up.

On 2/23/2018 at 2:20 PM, colinneil said:

I get lots of Thai ladies visiting our home, almost all of them have to touch my legs, nothing rises.

When i was 100% able, it never happened, now when i cannot rise to the occasion ,ladies always touching me.:cheesy:

It's the thought what counts,,,,, so they Say,,,,,   :wink:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I would not mind being in the company of homosexuals, to my knowledge I can only remember once, but if any started being effiminate in any way then they will be told where to go to.

California bumper sticker: 

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, amexpat said:

California bumper sticker: 

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public. 

Yes, I have nothing against straight men, I even knew one once.  But if they man it up a lot of start getting aggressive, fighting and getting near little girls to convert them to being straight women, and start pushing their straight agenda down my throat then I will tell them where to go!  

But they are good at fixing engines and DIY, so they are good for something.  

Edited by jak2002003
  • Sad 1