Soi 6 bargirl says she & Aussie only playing before deadly attack

Rimmer

Soi 6 bargirl says she & Aussie only playing before deadly attack

image.png

PATTAYA:--An American man charged with the deadly assault of an Australian was expected to re-enact the fight in a Soi 6 bar and make his first appearance in court this week.

Jose Manuel Polanco Jr., 43, has been in custody since he surrendered to Pattaya police Feb. 12 following the death of Benjamin Matthew Robb, 43, hours after a drunken brawl in the Ruby Club.

Investigators on Feb. 13 said they had interviewed witnesses to the attack and were awaiting an autopsy report to certify the exact cause of death, which was suspected to be a brain hemorrhage caused by Robb being punched in the face and hitting his head after crumpling to the ground.

The chief investigator, Pol. Lt. Col. Teerasak Seesaeng, said he interviewed Ladda Onphukhao, the cashier at Ruby Club, who was seated only a meter away from the brief, but brutal, fight.

Australian media claimed police said they had security camera video footage of the incident, although cameras right over the bar were not working.

Also interviewed was Rungarun Saensuwan, the bar hostess who was the unwilling spark that ignited the fight. Polanco has told police he was only acting in defense of the late-20s bar maiden, who he said Robb had grabbed by the throat and lifted until she turned blue.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/soi-6-bargirl-says-aussie-playing-deadly-attack-202895

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-02-23

11 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

If he is not in custody he is very lucky if it were me I would be planning a very quick get away rather that be subjected to brutal prison conditions .

Since he is already a convicted murderous primate (over a $20 USD dispute), perhaps he's been 'broken in' and can accept the prison conditions standing on his head or bent over.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

If he is not in custody he is very lucky if it were me I would be planning a very quick get away rather that be subjected to brutal prison conditions .

"Brutal" is probably the only language that P.o.S. would understand.

• Like 1

Actually I would trust Pattaya mail over all other sources on this so far as they are local, well establish and a decent family runs it. 

It's a bad situation all around however you can easily break someone's neck by lifting them off the ground. 

I'm wondering if this has increased business at Ruby's as every time I have driven past it's been packed full of customers. Last night I would say it was the busiest bar on soi 6.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, marinediscoking said:

Actually I would trust Pattaya mail over all other sources on this so far as they are local, well establish and a decent family runs it. 

It's a bad situation all around however you can easily break someone's neck by lifting them off the ground. 

I'm wondering if this has increased business at Ruby's as every time I have driven past it's been packed full of customers. Last night I would say it was the busiest bar on soi 6.

Seems Simular to a Thai traditional massage.

50 minutes ago, marinediscoking said:

Let our imagination run wild. But fair comment. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Two things from this. Deadly assault? Assault causing death is more accurate although I don't know what the actual charge is? Second is the good ol' re-enactment. Why? Absolute nonsense that says you are guilty before the wheels of 'justice' have turned. This guy is guilty of something (he did kill someone) but these f.....k....n re-enactments are just photo opps with absolutely no legal use.  

Yes, in the West they only do re-enactments to jog the memories of possible witnesses when they cant catch the criminal. Thailand always manages to get everything a r s e about face, i.e., wrong!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why would a person come on here and say that Polanco was seen/ photographed on Jomtien beach?

Silly bugger just wanting his 15 minutes of fame, also letting people believe the police were not doing their job.

Bet he keeps quiet about it now.

Because we saw him.

I only joined this site to tell everyone what happened. Not for "fame"

Darkside dog is claiming to have seen him inside prison. 

Nothing would make me happier, if he is telling the truth.

As far as fame, I have seen that you jump on first with every story on this forum. It is not my thing at all, arguing with people who may or not be real.

Everyone jumped to/imagined who I am.

Well, I knew Ben. I didnt want to reveal that before, as I dont know his family, so didnt want to end up being a spokeman for him. They are shattered.

Last friday another of his friends that i know was horrified that he had just seen Jose out free, in Jomtien with his girlfriend from Hooters. We informed the press and the next day i thought it would be good to join up here to let everyone know.

Now if the Darksde Dog is telling the truth, I can only hope that it was just a case of them letting him out for the afternoon to spend a bit of time with his Hooter girlfriend. 

Nice of you to defend the police Colin. Dont know where you are from, but the cops here are not all that honest, you may be a little naive I think. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2