Residence Certificate

Apologies if this has been asked and answered many times, but what documents does one have to provide to IMM to get a Residence Certificate in Thailand, (apart from completing the "Application form for Residence Certificate in Thailand", which asks for Arrival Card number).

Does one apply in person at Chaengwattana, and how long does it take to process?

Many thanks.

You can only get one at Chaeng Wattana immigration if you are doing 90 reports to them.

They ask for nothing more than your passport since they already have your address in their records.

They will charge a fee of 200 baht and EMS it to you in about 3 weeks.

For what it is worth Nonthaburi immigration does them (obtained end of January) as to what they require specifically I do not know as I handed over a pile of docs from my condo (that I used to give when looking for tourist extensions in the past and prepared by the condo manager) and photocopies of relevant pages in passport and 2 photos. They did it reasonably quickly  (less than 1 hour in total).  The fee was 1000 Baht and they provided 2 certificates (of residence) signed and stamped. A quite painless procedure at Nonthaburi. The reception will ask what for and simply said to purchase a vehicle and was directed to Desk 1 - no queue number or waiting to be seen.

I understand that the o/p is looking about Chaengwattana so this more for those who might be seeking such a certificate in Nonthaburi province.