Man whose book about life in Thai jail is now a film to miss premiere - because he is in prison

rooster59

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

You really have no idea at all do you.  Have you ever heard of a Google search...or are facts just all science fiction to you as well??

No, drugs get into the body from that person putting them there , if they didnt put drugs into their bodies, they wouldnt be there

5 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Asia books used to have a whole shelf of these 'my nightmare in a Thai jail' tomes. All of it unreadable rubbish, but only a couple of clicks worse than the 'I was scammed by a bar girl' trash, usually on the next shelf down. All of them with lurid covers usually featuring bars, or some ugly tattooed mug behind bars , so you wouldn't be seen dead reading them, except in a sexpat bar, or a Thai prison.

Why did you read them all if they were rubbish ?

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

Although we , or I was taking about people who take recreational drugs

A substantial part of the current heroin problem in the US is due to people who became unintentionally addicted to oxycontin and similar drugs, due to the arbitrary and unchecked prescription of it for pain relief by doctors there (under the guidance of the big pharmaceutical companies).