Why do pretty girls have ugly tattoos?

OneMoreFarang

Let’s start to say that I don’t have a problem with tattoos in general. If people like them they should have them. I am not a fan of tattoos but it’s everybody’s personal decision.

But what I am wondering about is why many pretty young girls have often horrible tattoos. It’s easy to see these tattoos in bars where the girls don’t wear too many clothes, but I guess not only bar girls have these tattoos.

Do they want them themselves to be somehow part of a group of people who all have (maybe the same) tattoos? Is this something like a mark from some boys like “she belongs to me”? Why do they do that?

I am not talking about a small butterfly or the religious tattoos. I think about something like this (sample from the internet).

UglyTattoo.png.e8b49a81901892ccf0d566af3d48656c.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of it is not having the eye to spot a good tattoo, or what will make a good design.  I talk with a lot of girls who want to get tattooed but don't even know what style they want, let alone a design.

The other part I would guess would be lack of knowledge in finding a good artist who will tell them the design they want is terrible, and knowing which questions to ask.  Also there is a bit of a knack to spotting good flash art and what will look good on somebody's skin.  

Not that this is the issue with your examples posted above, but that can also trip a lot of people up.  

There are some incredible artists in Thailand, like this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/TaotattooThailand/

I once had a girlfriend back in Australia that had a beautiful turquoise butterfly tattooed right on the sexiest imaginable spot.

Was the inspiration for a lot of foreplay comical banter.

She told me there was once a little mouse tattooed there also, but her pussy ate it.

3 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Not into tattoos. They might be fun to see once or twice, but nothing more. 

I can' imagine having fun  looking at tattooed girls even once or twice. However one shouldn't argue about taste and let's face it "The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

8 minutes ago, abrahamzvi said:

I can' imagine having fun  looking at tattooed girls even once or twice. However one shouldn't argue about taste and let's face it "The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

I do think being in a certain 'position' and having a bird with tattoos all over her back on full view in said 'position' might be fun just once or twice  :sleepy:

I knew a TG once who had let her extremely untalented brother practice with a tattoo gun on her back and arms.  Beautiful 19 year old girl ruined for life.  It was horrific to look at.  I actually researched coverup tattoos and found some good artists who could replace the disaster.  She refused.  She said she liked the tattoos because her brother made them.  Some people like the gutter I guess.

occasionally when in Pattaya and i see a bar girl with half her body covered in what looks like an attempt at self tattooing I straight away think 'slag" no way you could pay me to go there.

Western women have more sense and have seen some very sexy looking Russian girls with beautiful art work .

3 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

its such a shame to see a beautiful girl with large ugly tattooos on their thighs or chest area.

to me, it nearly always shows the 'class" of girl,she is..

'

My Mrs never had a tattoo until she met me, off we went to the tattoo place with a piece of paper with the tattoo that I wanted her to have and she never saw it until it was finished.

The tattoo is of my name Christian name in old English writing which sits nicely from the middle of her lower back to the left and right, one could say she was branded....

She likes it, I like it, that and the fact that it just might turn off any bloke in the future who is thinking of doing her doggy...lol

I really really do not like the tattoo craze in recent years. I know some people like them but I always feel so sad when I see a pretty Thai girl ruin her looks by inking up. I've seen lots of bad tattoos (huge tattoo of an ex bf "Wayne" on a girls thigh) but even the fancy tattoos that the girls get covering their backs I personally think are horrible. It's harder to find pretty girls without tattoos these days but when you do they just look so much better naturally perfect. 

I agree 100%. As a man, I think tattoos ruin the aesthetics of a woman's body. The attractiveness and beauty of a woman's smooth uninterrupted skin, especially when naked, enhances their shape and is so important to their overall physical and sexual attractiveness. 

I nearly cried when the gorgeous Geordie singer Cheryl Cole did this to herself.....frackin sacriledge! Sorry Cheryl, now u cannot have me!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/cheryl-cole-bum-tattoo-inspires-2296560

I think it is first a matter of taste and second level of class at least for a woman. 

Most well to do woman do not have tattoos  I don't personally like them on a woman.   There are exceptions to the rules but for the most part, you find them on low class and barroom girls.

This is not the type of girl I will date As a matter of fact If I find a girl with a tattoo then I will stop dating her PERIOD

Please don't give me comments about "gee I am missing something because I don't like a tattoo on a girl

Bottom line is it turns me off And on top of that some girls are very beautiful and have tattoos That is their loss They are destroying the beauty they have by getting a tattoo

42 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Perhaps if the OP had some photos of the girls in question, then we can render judgement on whether said girls are actually "pretty."  I mean, no one would care if ugly girls had ugly tattoos.

Normally I am not in the habit of making such pictures and if I would make them I wouldn't publish them here. 

A good example is the french singer Alizee. She was beautiful - until she got all these tattoos.

Alizee.png.ebbf6bb2a4967bd2dff315154b33748f.png

5 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Those bar girls are not the brightest candle on the cake. Therefore they get stupid ugly tattoos.

Many of them know how to dress and how to do their make-up to look good or sexy or whatever they want. That level of intelligence or taste should be enough do dicide about tattoos.

33 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Normally I am not in the habit of making such pictures and if I would make them I wouldn't publish them here. 

A good example is the french singer Alizee. She was beautiful - until she got all these tattoos.

Alizee.png.ebbf6bb2a4967bd2dff315154b33748f.png

she could be smeared head to toe in dog poo and still be HOT

On 2/25/2018 at 12:11 PM, akirasan said:

Part of it is not having the eye to spot a good tattoo, or what will make a good design.  I talk with a lot of girls who want to get tattooed but don't even know what style they want, let alone a design.

The other part I would guess would be lack of knowledge in finding a good artist who will tell them the design they want is terrible, and knowing which questions to ask.  Also there is a bit of a knack to spotting good flash art and what will look good on somebody's skin.  

Not that this is the issue with your examples posted above, but that can also trip a lot of people up.  

There are some incredible artists in Thailand, like this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/TaotattooThailand/

You've given some good points and they make sense. However, I see a difference, especially with reasons for the two tattoos depicted. Many of the girls you see in bars are from poor rural families. Growing up poor in everything except the desire for something different, something more. So they experiment, they do things a good young lady is not supposed to do . . .  and end up in the bars. In the boonies, tattooing is popular, but few can afford a good tattoo; so tattooing is even done by other kids with the poorest equipment; many with no artistic skill. The result are tatts like those shown, or even worse.  Another issue for other bad, but more expensive tatts, is once they arrive in the bars and earn a little money or get a sponsor; they want to fix the ugly tatt.  I've seen some really bad attempts to tattoo over a boondock tattoo, but some, as akirasan suggests, are fine works of body art.

While I do not care if men are tattooed; I dislike seeing a beautiful young lady with drawings all over her body. I like to see skin; flawless smooth skin.

5 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

Yeah, and I am glad there is such a difference of opinion; just think how long the line would be for that one and only thing everybody wanted.

Archived