Why do pretty girls have ugly tattoos?

OneMoreFarang

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

My Mrs never had a tattoo until she met me, off we went to the tattoo place with a piece of paper with the tattoo that I wanted her to have and she never saw it until it was finished.

The tattoo is of my name Christian name in old English writing which sits nicely from the middle of her lower back to the left and right, one could say she was branded....

She likes it, I like it, that and the fact that it just might turn off any bloke in the future who is thinking of doing her doggy...lol

Don't worry, she will know hot to turn it in Chrstiano RONALDO and pretend that she is fond of football !

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Normally I am not in the habit of making such pictures and if I would make them I wouldn't publish them here. 

A good example is the french singer Alizee. She was beautiful - until she got all these tattoos.

Alizee.png.ebbf6bb2a4967bd2dff315154b33748f.png

I bet you wouldnt kick her out of Bed though.

7 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

How funny can be people who believe that what they see online is the truth...

2018-02-26.jpg

Interesting! I know she has lots of tattoos and she is fond of them. There are many pictures of her on the internet and interviews with her about her tattoos. I just googled her name and tattoo and that was one of the pictures which came up. Google Alizee tattoo and you will find many more pictures of her - I don't think they are all fake.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Interesting! I know she has lots of tattoos and she is fond of them. There are many pictures of her on the internet and interviews with her about her tattoos. I just googled her name and tattoo and that was one of the pictures which came up. Google Alizee tattoo and you will find many more pictures of her - I don't think they are all fake.

The colored tats are definitely fake but even if they were all real she crosses the barrier of a hot woman with bad tatts still being red hot. Not many of those around

6 hours ago, vsigrist said:

Personally, I don't like tattoos, as for me it's an almost irreparable damage to your body. I don't mind other views, but one factor is intelligence. I have never seen a CEO with tatoos overlapping their collared shirts, and that says it all.

CEO of what company.  I have seen many successful CEO's with visible tattoos.

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:11 PM, akirasan said:

Part of it is not having the eye to spot a good tattoo, or what will make a good design.  I talk with a lot of girls who want to get tattooed but don't even know what style they want, let alone a design.

The other part I would guess would be lack of knowledge in finding a good artist who will tell them the design they want is terrible, and knowing which questions to ask.  Also there is a bit of a knack to spotting good flash art and what will look good on somebody's skin.  

Not that this is the issue with your examples posted above, but that can also trip a lot of people up.  

There are some incredible artists in Thailand, like this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/TaotattooThailand/

Artists? I would call it graffiti  

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I can't help thinking what the tattoo will look like when the girl is in her fifties, especially if it's in a potentially saggy place. I've yet to see a tatt on a beautiful woman that improves on the original.

If you look at a beautiful girl and think about how she will look in her fifties you do something wrong. Carpe diem.

12 hours ago, Air Smiles said:

I dislike all forms of tatoos, but some of the Japanese yakuza tattoos are quite beautiful.

fccd30673eb6c47f187d358321c42204.jpg

This looks like a beautiful tight dress. So having such a tattoo is the equivalent to her having to wear the same dress for the rest of her life! And wouldnt u just prefer to peel off the dress to reveal beautiful natural skin beneath?

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I can't help thinking what the tattoo will look like when the girl is in her fifties, especially if it's in a potentially saggy place. I've yet to see a tatt on a beautiful woman that improves on the original.

I try and avoid looking at naked women in their 50s.

So far I've succeeded.

5 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

What a waste! Fitting in with the other sheep. 100% some boyfriend geed them up and maybe even paid for it.

Yes, there are beautiful tattoos but who'd want to have the same artwork on the wall for life?

And who's want to see it on Granny?!?

That explains why some keep getting tatts. They get bored with each one and keep getting more until it's one big mess.

I thought this particular tatt was pretty cool. It became instantly recognizable for the lady concerned. Who was she ?

She actually made a memorable quip "It's great fun being blonde. As everyone has such low expectations, it's really easy to surprise people."

521f53b2ecce3f7f2b0565d3c9f374a2--celebrities-tattoos-creative-tattoos.jpg

1 minute ago, electric said:

I thought this particular tatt was pretty cool. It became instantly recognizable for the lady concerned. Who was she ?

She actually made a memorable quip "It's great fun being blonde. As everyone has such low expectations, it's really easy to surprise people."

521f53b2ecce3f7f2b0565d3c9f374a2--celebrities-tattoos-creative-tattoos.jpg

She escaped a war prison?

521f53b2ecce3f7f2b0565d3c9f374a2--celebrities-tattoos-creative-tattoos.jpg.73b38e69657e2306c60b45a608bf2507.jpg

Pamela, Pamela!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

In years gone by, tats were the preserve of sailors and ladies of very ill repute

It appears today, if the skin exposed at my latest gym is anything to go by, I am one of the last homosapiens on the planet not to have had a tat artist ply his needles to my skin.

My only comment would be, that the ink that looks good on a 20 or 30 year old body, is as I witness more often, does not look so attractive on that 40, 50 or 60 something body.

Gentlemen, time to invest in laser tattoo removal parlors, the wave is coming

10 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

My only comment would be, that the ink that looks good on a 20 or 30 year old body, is as I witness more often, does not look so attractive on that 40, 50 or 60 something body.

You look at the bodies of 50 and 60 year old women ..... Ewwwwww!

1 hour ago, NonthaburiBear said:

i have tattoo, but rarely seein any good tattoo artist in Bangkok.  sometime i meet Rich Thai Chinese with ugly tattoo's ..its true  money can't buy taste

What makes you think your "taste" is any better?

8 hours ago, Berkshire said:

What makes you think your "taste" is any better?

i'm not saying mines its better, but if he  gonna make something permanent on your body..its better to find some proffesional to do that rather than someone just start tattooing ..especially  he/she can afford it

I used to give this example to youngest daughter who has a passion for tattoo's.....not that she ever listened!

I can look at pictures of myself in 1974 and at the time thought what I was wearing was so frikkin cool. Of course today, 40 years later wouldn't be seen dead wearing any of it.

Tat's, are I suspect, a little like that, trouble is you can't just go to the store and replace them like a shirt or pair of pants!

Archived