Why do pretty girls have ugly tattoos?

OneMoreFarang

On 2/26/2018 at 4:07 PM, vsigrist said:

Personally, I don't like tattoos, as for me it's an almost irreparable damage to your body. I don't mind other views, but one factor is intelligence. I have never seen a CEO with tatoos overlapping their collared shirts, and that says it all.

What about his bum or anywhere else the CEO alone knows he has ..?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, transam said:

What about his bum or anywhere else the CEO alone knows he has ..?

Why would anybody wonder if any CEO has a tattoo on his bum?

This thread is supposed to be about pretty girls with ugly tattoos...

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I agree that we are talking here about pretty gils with tattoos, but aren't any remarks required for men (young and old) who cover themselves with tattoos. To my taste they look as disgusting (if elder, more so!) as the pretty girls we are talking about.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You are correct, I should have posted his/her, of which there are many "her" CEO's...:smile:

2 minutes ago, abrahamzvi said:

I agree that we are talking here about pretty gils with tattoos, but aren't any remarks required for men (young and old) who cover themselves with tattoos. To my taste they look as disgusting (if elder, more so!) as the pretty girls we are talking about.

Ol' Trans has a tattoo.....Do I need to find a balcony...?

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Ol' Trans has a tattoo.....Do I need to find a balcony...?

I 've said before that i am talking about my own taste and that "the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" So why the last remark (question)?

Just now, abrahamzvi said:

I 've said before that i am talking about my own taste and that "the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" So why the last remark (question)?

You quoted it was in your opinion disgusting, the thing is, an individual should be free to do what they want if it is what they want. I think wigs look daft but if an individual thinks he looks great in one..great...

My last comment was regarding "me" taking notice of what you think and jumping off a balcony....:stoner:

5 minutes ago, transam said:

You quoted it was in your opinion disgusting, the thing is, an individual should be free to do what they want if it is what they want. I think wigs look daft but if an individual thinks he looks great in one..great...

My last comment was regarding "me" taking notice of what you think and jumping off a balcony....:stoner:

Thanks for your comments. You actually confirmed what I said that "the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

1 minute ago, abrahamzvi said:

Thanks for your comments. You actually confirmed what I said that "the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

Absolutely, and that others should mind their own business, keep their thoughts to themselves because we are all different...Well I certainly am....:stoner:

1 minute ago, transam said:

Absolutely, and that others should mind their own business, keep their thoughts to themselves because we are all different...Well I certainly am....:stoner:

Then no one would communicate if they kept their thoughts to themselves.

Just now, Justfine said:

Then no one would communicate if they kept their thoughts to themselves.

Think you missed my point....But I communicate very well with folk, whether they have a tattoo, a wig or a fart problem...Why, because none of my business....:smile:

Even beautiful girls can hate themselves and bad tattoos are like cutting. Sometimes they hate themselves because they are beautiful and every man they know wants them, so instead of hating the real villains they turn it in on themselves.

It's a really <deleted> world.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Even beautiful girls can hate themselves and bad tattoos are like cutting. Sometimes they hate themselves because they are beautiful and every man they know wants them, so instead of hating the real villains they turn it in on themselves.

Thank your for this answer. It is one of the few answers to the question of this thread.

And I understand that this is really one of the possible reasons that the do what they do.

34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No they don't. Good lookers love themselves.

8 minutes ago, Justfine said:

No they don't. Good lookers love themselves.

No!

One of my favorite girls has a great body, great face, great hair, absolutely beautiful. Almost all guys agree about that.

But she does not think she is beautiful. She wears big-eye contact lenses because she does not like her eyes. She does not go out without makeup. And she thinks she looks best case average.

And she has a few tattoos. One is ugly but relative small at her ankle. A few more tattoos are not beautiful but just about acceptable.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No!

One of my favorite girls has a great body, great face, great hair, absolutely beautiful. Almost all guys agree about that.

But she does not think she is beautiful. She wears big-eye contact lenses because she does not like her eyes. She does not go out without makeup. And she thinks she looks best case average.

And she has a few tattoos. One is ugly but relative small at her ankle. A few more tattoos are not beautiful but just about acceptable.

Well that does it then. 1 example from 3.6bn of them.

You sold me.

1 minute ago, Justfine said:

Well that does it then. 1 example from 3.6bn of them.

You sold me.

Good that I could help you out.

But I am a little concerned that you think 3.6bn women in this world could be described as "Good lookers" (your words) 

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Good that I could help you out.

But I am a little concerned that you think 3.6bn women in this world could be described as "Good lookers" (your words) 

3.6bn females. You gave 1 example. Make it 500m if you like.

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No!

Maybe she's just depressed.

14 hours ago, Justfine said:

Maybe she's just depressed.

Some beautiful women are never satisfied. They want to be even more desirable, so do things like smoke or get tattoos to be "sexy". To me, it is more slutty than sexy, but that is OK for short time relationships.

9 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Some beautiful women are never satisfied. They want to be even more desirable, so do things like smoke or get tattoos to be "sexy". To me, it is more slutty than sexy, but that is OK for short time relationships.

Interesting answer!

Maybe we should give these women the chance to do something to be more desirable. I have some ideas in mind but I guess the moderator would delete them ...

15 hours ago, vsigrist said:

Likely we are not in the same business. I'm talking about top CEO's in top European companies.

my younger brother work for big Japanese corporation and married Japs woman,  he use to play in a Metal band in his younger days and have full sleeve Japanese tats where he got it long before he enter the Japs company..never  had any problem, even with his previous company.. but of course he wear L/S all day long and the big boss know this. I didn't see tats become any problem nowadays unless you work at the front office of a bank.

10 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

my younger brother work for big Japanese corporation and married Japs woman,  he use to play in a Metal band in his younger days and have full sleeve Japanese tats where he got it long before he enter the Japs company..never  had any problem, even with his previous company.. but of course he wear L/S all day long and the big boss know this. I didn't see tats become any problem nowadays unless you work at the front office of a bank.

Or become a Thai "special" cop..Our lad was checked for noooo tattoos...:stoner:

• 7 months later...
On 2/25/2018 at 12:31 PM, electric said:

I once had a girlfriend back in Australia that had a beautiful turquoise butterfly tattooed right on the sexiest imaginable spot.

Was the inspiration for a lot of foreplay comical banter.

She told me there was once a little mouse tattooed there also, but her pussy ate it.

I guess you were the mouse in this story, huh? 

Here's some examples that fit the theme of this thread.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but for me, the first girl's tats (leg and chest) below here are simply UGLY, and the second girl's full back tats, while artistic, for me simply ruin an otherwise beautiful girl.

31803069_tatoo1.jpg.1d08f03a8b3f56985b05219005311c32.jpg

658957159_Tattoo2.jpg.71eababbca6d2772e11783c7af60e3c3.jpg

649322651_Tattoo3.jpg.86ed07564447b74f51bbf6c9c6e5ad24.jpg

Archived