Arsenal

MiG16

People like Santi should be made to watch Don Howe's Arsenal play Liverpool from before the back pass was outlawed.

They don't know how lucky they are.

tongue.png

You were an abomination to everthing beautiful in the game. Unforgiveable

People like Santi should be made to watch Don Howe's Arsenal play Liverpool from before the back pass was outlawed.

tongue.png

Don't remind me. You had to get sooooooo drunk before the game just to get through it.

Don Howe didn't like "Fancy Dans" (read: Skillful players).

tongue.png

And was born the song....'boring boring Arsenal' biggrin.png (He was a great full back though)

Is there anywhere Dempsey doesn't play!!

The Guardians reporting that we offered 13m for Damiao. Embarrassing.

Wrong thread Carmine biggrin.png

OOPS apologies. I think i'm still traumatised from the transfer window disappointment

The fat lady hasn't.......oops, here she comes.wink.png

Perhaps Santi can be persuaded to switch his support back to one of his old teams.

In fact come to think of it I've always liked Everton - on the same basis that I used to quite like Spurs and West Ham when my supporting was of northern teams; all three, nice gutsy attractive-to-watch teams but usually beatable!

Poor sod can't make his mind up.

Perhaps Santi can be persuaded to switch his support back to one of his old teams.

In fact come to think of it I've always liked Everton - on the same basis that I used to quite like Spurs and West Ham when my supporting was of northern teams; all three, nice gutsy attractive-to-watch teams but usually beatable!

Nope Chicog. Once you become a Gooner yer stained for life. tongue.png

Nope Chicog. Once you become a Gooner yer stained for life. tongue.png

Once you support any team you should be stained for life.

Cracks me up when I hear people say "I used to support.....".

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

You should search through some of MSingh posts on here. Santi has been through this one before and lived.....I dunno what he did with Singher but there were some strange sausages on sale in Santi's local butchers back in Yorkshire. sick.gif

Quite agree, although I really love the EPL and will watch most games, I only look for one result on a Sunday morning. My first football experience was sitting on my dads shoulders down the O's..........I've never forgiven him for that. biggrin.png

Quite agree, although I really love the EPL and will watch most games, I only look for one result on a Sunday morning. My first football experience was sitting on my dads shoulders down the O's..........I've never forgiven him for that. biggrin.png

Well you would on your days shoulders at Brisbane Road. probably a case of having to!! Not only the widest pitch in the league but i think i'm right in saying the least gradient for the terraces. The terraces were almost flat if i remember back to the days i travelled.

And you'll be delighted to know Mr Uptheos that i have a soft spot or Orient!

When I saw the team sheet yesterday, I was sure we were in for it. What a pleasant surprise.

Sagna, when released of the responsibility of chasing back from the other half to defend, was titanic.

Chezza had an awesome game.

Even Ramsey, when forced into full back, had a monster game.

Shame about Jack, had the predictable lumps kicked out of him and was forced off eventually.

The treatment room is going to be busy this week, and I wouldn't expect much of a team out against Blackburn.

Cazorla needs to practice his shooting. If he'd hit the two good chances he had like the one that he scored, he would have been going home with the match ball.

Edited by Chicog

When I saw the team sheet yesterday, I was sure we were in for it. What a pleasant surprise.

Sagna, when released of the responsibility of chasing back from the other half to defend, was titanic.

Shame about Jack, had the predictable lumps kicked out of him and was forced off eventually.

The treatment room is going to be busy this week, and I wouldn't expect much of a team out against Blackburn.

Cazorla needs to practice his shooting. If he'd hit the two good chances he had like the one that he scored, he would have been going home with the match ball.

Gutsy effort from Arsenal and I think without Cazorla they struggle. Often more important than wunderkind Wilshere. I thought Ramsey much better at right back. Before that move he was often on the verge of disaster.

Gutsy effort from Arsenal and I think without Cazorla they struggle. Often more important than wunderkind Wilshere. I thought Ramsey much better at right back. Before that move he was often on the verge of disaster.

He's no Flamini though, I'm not sure I'd want him there every week. But what can we do, we have Bayern with no Gibbs or Monreal. Please, not Santos. Please,Please, not Santos.

Is anyone using the Arsenal Player on their computers here in Thailand?

With the possability of no EPL matches on True next season , and uncertainty about what will happen,It might be something for me to think about at 33 quid for the season'

But,will the internet be fast enough for decent viewing?

Is anyone using the Arsenal Player on their computers here in Thailand?

With the possability of no EPL matches on True next season , and uncertainty about what will happen,It might be something for me to think about at 33 quid for the season'

But,will the internet be fast enough for decent viewing?

Probably not, you're just as well using one of the dozens of streams out there.

It's not being abolished from Thailand, are you sure you won't be able to get EPL from the new mob?