Arsenal

MiG16

Inspiration found, but the Swans deservedly get a point.

Dire performance. Slim title hopes confirmed as disolved. Could not help thinking Oh no, Sunday football! for much of this match. A real fight on our hands to avoid that now.

facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

They could have won it at the end had the ref not blown the whistle so early. Can't believe he did that.

Absolute codswallop. The ref added 4 minutes. There was no reason to add any more time in that 4 minute period. Arsenal had the ball until 4:28 minutes and Swansea got the ball and started an attack from their own line. The ref moved out, looked at his watch and blew the whistle just as the ball was flying towards a forward in a good position.

It would have been a travesty if the Swans had been allowed to complete that move. You were conned by the, as usual, useless Sky commentary team who look for controversy not truth. OK - the ref could and should have blown up about 2 seconds earlier than he did.

I actually didn't watch it on sky but thanks for your input. Anyway hopefully we can move 5 points clear of you tonight if we manage to beat Sunderland at home.

I'm getting a headache.facepalm.gif

Think I'll go and research some football statistics.

Or maybe have a beer like chicog is probably doing.

thumbsup.gif

Not quite yet but a vodka tsunami is on the horizon.....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So there could be how many Europa League places?

5th and Europa League qualification is guaranteed.

Now Manchester City have won the League Cup final then the sixth in the Premier League will also qualify, is that right?

What if Arsenal win the FA Cup?

Do the fair play league winners get a place, currently Fulham, Sunderland and someone else low down?

This silly league has me a bit lost

Due to Man City winning the League Cup and finishing in the top 4 then 5th & 6th go in to the Europa.

If Arsenal win the FA Cup and finish 4th, then the runners up of the FA cup go in to the Europa.

If Man Utd win the Champions league (not likely), then the 4th place go in to Europa.

I think the Fair Play winners have to enter the Europa in July to play preliminary rounds.

• Like 1

I'm getting a headache.facepalm.gif

Think I'll go and research some football statistics.

Or maybe have a beer like chicog is probably doing.

thumbsup.gif

Not quite yet but a vodka tsunami is on the horizon.....

Yep. The elephants in Chiang Mai probably know this.

I'll resist a reference to a more well known beach cocktail because it would be in very poor taste...

...but I like you.

thumbsup.gif

Missed the match. Was at a Thaivisa Issaan farmers meeting in the deepest wilds with the nearest football likely 60 km away and too pi$$ed to drive. Bad planning but good craick!

Valuable point of course. Next match at Goodison is a big match then we are into winnable games territory (hopefully, but I counted Swansea as a winnable game).

One or three points for Liverpool tonight please, just to clear Spuds off the top 4 table.

I'll laugh like a drain if Mourinho is right and Chelsea don't win the title and in fact come fourth!

Now Manchester City have won the League Cup final then the sixth in the Premier League will also qualify, is that right?

Do the fair play league winners get a place, currently Fulham, Sunderland and someone else low down?

Due to Man City winning the League Cup and finishing in the top 4 then 5th & 6th go in to the Europa.

If Arsenal win the FA Cup and finish 4th, then the runners up of the FA cup go in to the Europa.

If Man Utd win the Champions league (not likely), then the 4th place go in to Europa.

I think the Fair Play winners have to enter the Europa in July to play preliminary rounds.

Thank you. smile.png

Thank you. smile.png

Then i hope Spurs finish 7th.....and of course Everton fourth

No word from Chicog since he arrived in Chiang Mai. He would have us believe he's floating in a bottle of vodka, but I'm betting he's doing a Colonel Kurtz somewhere.thumbsup.gif

His avatar wouldn't do Marlon Brando justice.

• Like 2

No word from Chicog since he arrived in Chiang Mai. He would have us believe he's floating in a bottle of vodka, but I'm betting he's doing a Colonel Kurtz somewhere.thumbsup.gif

Looks like Kurtz has dropped his mobile in the Mekong.

Last known contact was this message: 'Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app'

I'm alive, the Sixes have finished. Gentle wind down with some beers, footy and F1 awaits.....

You have never been away mate.....even P45 is now following you on the MH370 threadwhistling.gif

I'm alive, the Sixes have finished. Gentle wind down with some beers, footy and F1 awaits.....

enjoy the sixes? had a decent week there myself as it goes. :)

You have never been away mate.....even P45 is now following you on the MH370 threadwhistling.gif

Whisky double Tango.

biggrin.png