Arsenal

MiG16

Sky News on Arsenal 6am news this morning..... Lol

"Arsenal were awful, destroyed, outclassed and completely over-run. [Puff] Ozil was anonymous, Arsenal return to UK extremely worried and need to get back to the drawing board; a disaster"

Frenchy says after the match ..... we were a bit unlucky as half time got in the way. Dortmund scored just before and just after. This is unfair and we will apply to UEFA to abolish half time in the future.......lol

• Like 1

"Oh well, toughest game in the group against one of the best RESERVE teams in the competition."

Fixed it for ya Chicogthumbsup.gif

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

"Oh well, toughest game in the group against one of the best RESERVE teams in the competition."

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

He didn't alter your quote, he merely wrote a more accurate one under his own name. The rule applies to altering something to make it look as if someone said something which they had not......I think?

Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

He didn't alter your quote, he merely wrote a more accurate one under his own name. The rule applies to altering something to make it look as if someone said something which they had not......I think?

You do know what a "quote" is, don't you?

I mean, you know what "quotation marks" are and all?

Just to be on the safe side, I've highlighted them above for you.

Now write down 100 times:

"I must not try and be a smarty pants when my knowledge of English is not that good".

biggrin.png

^ I thank you....Take no notice of misery gutsbiggrin.png

And 100 lines for you for trying to weasel out of your transgression based on the evidence of a poorly educated tiny totts fan.

biggrin.png

You appear to have mistaken me for someone who actually gives a f.u.ck.biggrin.png

Unfortunately I "peaked too early" and missed the game. Sounds like it was probably just as well.

tongue.png

You always fall asleep after a peak Chic?

Well I think it was about a dozen pints of peak by the time I realised my legs weren't working that well.

wink.png

Unfortunately I "peaked too early" and missed the game. Sounds like it was probably just as well.

tongue.png

Well I think it was about a dozen pints of peak by the time I realised my legs weren't working that well.

wink.png

Big night at Spirals then?

Oh - thought you were talking about another type of peak!

Only positives I can take from last night - and they are big positives are:

• the draw between Anderlecht and Galatasary - makes getting into the knockout stages that much more likely
  • the fact that BD did not stick the knife in. Why? We were there for the taking and goal difference between 1 and 2 could be vital at the end of the day.
  • Borussia home match is not until November. If it were the next CL match up I would give us mo chance of number 1 spot
  • early wake-up calls are better than late ones.

tongue.png

wink.png

Big night at Spirals then?

I have no idea what that is.

They used to be in a great pub down in Bur Dubai with a very interesting nightclub upstairs, but the Indians took over and as usual it degenerated into a shi'itehole.

" interesting bar upstairs" Marine's Bar at the Seaview Hotel i think? awesome cover band play there...or did

Some of the best bars up that way are not what they used to be.

A bit of a scene around the Tecom area now.

Rattlesnake and the Red Lion will soon be a W hotel

Edited by BangrakBob

They used to be in a great pub down in Bur Dubai with a very interesting nightclub upstairs, but the Indians took over and as usual it degenerated into a shi'itehole.

" interesting bar upstairs" Marine's Bar at the Seaview Hotel i think? awesome cover band play there...or did

No, Goodfellas used to be the Arsenal bar.

Rockafellas was upstairs.

thumbsup.gif

What's Tecom, I'm not familiar with it. Haven't been over for a couple of years now.

No, Goodfellas used to be the Arsenal bar.

Rockafellas was upstairs.

thumbsup.gif

What's Tecom, I'm not familiar with it. Haven't been over for a couple of years now.

Oh yeah, didn't know that was the Gooners Bar, seedy that place wink.png Although got nothing on the York or Moscow

Tecom is a development on Sheikh Zayed just before Emirates Golf Course heading towards Abu Dhabi. It has an 1 KLM inner ring road with loads of 4-5 star hotels and loads of bars set-up for watching football. Unfortunately the pin stripped bell ends that were washed out in 2009 have crept back in to barscape in Dubai, but it is not bad around there for the odd match.

I was guessing you were in Dubai, assumed you are in the GCC

Edited by BangrakBob

Lol at least your sense of humour is intact!

• Like 1