Arsenal

MiG16

I feel like we've just drawn at home to Burnley.

You could see the extent of the tiny totts omnibus ambitions by the fact that they brought on Lennon as a spare full back.

Oh well, it keeps the grubby little pub team below us where they belong I suppose.

biggrin.png

Shame that Kaboul suddenly decided to remember how to defend. Excellent performance from him and the Tottenham defence I thought. We seemed to forget how to do those diagonal defence splitting passes or over the top dinks when faced with a solid back line and were at times reduced to putting too many men out on the wings where they were unlikely to do much damage. Poor performance from Wellback

Hope Ramsey's hammy is only strained. Neither Arteta or Flamini have been impressive in front of the back 4 (or 2 in the case if unadventurous opponents like Spuds) so far this season. In fact Wenger's gamble not to buy a killer forward or a decent DMF are having entirely predictable effects. If we use Freud's definition of madness then Arsene is clearly one step from the loony bin.

Chambers on the other hand had a great game.

Lucky to remain in the top 4 with such a stuttering start to the season.

You could see the extent of the tiny totts omnibus ambitions by the fact that they brought on Lennon as a spare full back.

Oh well, it keeps the grubby little pub team below us where they belong I suppose.

biggrin.png

Arrh, chicogs eating a big bowl of sour grapes this morning.

Get over it mate, for all your possession how many real chances did you create? Not enough to win is what. Pochettino didn't dance to Wengers script and as usual the french ponce starts whining about how this and thats not fair. At the end of the day you didn't deserve three points from that

On a completely separate issue, what always amuses me about the fruity frenchman is he seems to think football should be a non contact sport but doesn't seem to have a problem when Flamini tries to take someones knee caps off. thumbsup.gif or i suppose he never sees the incidents?

biggrin.png

Get over it mate, for all your possession how many real chances did you create? Not enough to win is what. Pochettino didn't dance to Wengers script and as usual the french ponce starts whining about how this and thats not fair. At the end of the day you didn't deserve three points from that

On a completely separate issue, what always amuses me about the fruity frenchman is he seems to think football should be a non contact sport but doesn't seem to have a problem when Flamini tries to take someones knee caps off. thumbsup.gif or i suppose he never sees the incidents?

Funnily enough it just occurred to me this morning that the 12-year old ref dished out 9 yellows and the Flamster didn't get one. I normally advocate him being booked as he comes onto the pitch, to save the referee having to issue the obligatory booking later on.

But yes, you're right, your bus was very effectively parked.

wink.png

biggrin.png

Funnily enough it just occurred to me this morning that the 12-year old ref dished out 9 yellows and the Flamster didn't get one. I normally advocate him being booked as he comes onto the pitch, to save the referee having to issue the obligatory booking later on.

wink.png

Ha ha ha.....Still sulking then!! biggrin.png

The guy you needed to expose was Naughton and there was no excuse for not doing so. Centrally Kaboul and Vertonghen did a very solid job and were very well shielded by Capoue. Moving to the other side its reasonably well known that Danny Rose is very good going forward but defensively is weaker and very prone to getting caught out of position.

And so to the big question. What was Sanchez doing on the bench?

Wenger was out thought by Pochettino and in true Wenger style blames everything else but himself.

Cheers.

biggrin.png

wink.png

The guy you needed to expose was Naughton and there was no excuse for not doing so. Centrally Kaboul and Vertonghen did a very solid job and were very well shielded by Capoue. Moving to the other side its reasonably well known that Danny Rose is very good going forward but defensively is weaker and very prone to getting caught out of position.

Wenger was out thought by Pochettino and in true Wenger style blames everything else but himself.

Cheers.

Oh come on carmine, you can be very proud of your little team, that 5-5 formation was hugely effective and it's a massive point for your club as it maintains their vital mid table position.

thumbsup.gif

I wonder which referee's chicog and Carmine like?

Or is it decided on a game to game basis? biggrin.png

I thought the referee was very fair.

He dished out cards willy nilly to both teams.

But no reds which was a relief.....definitely card happy but that's how it goes sometimes.

wink.png

Cheers.

Oh come on carmine, you can be very proud of your little team, that 5-5 formation was hugely effective and it's a massive point for your club as it maintains their vital mid table position.

thumbsup.gif

I wouldn't go off on one chatting about mid table too much if I were you. Last week's west Brom would have beaten you easily!

You couldn't beat Everton, nor Leicester, and the Villa performance is revealing itself to be flattering to say the least as the Villa scum tumble down the table as predicted. You ain't nothing special, and that French git is gonna get his comeuppance once and for all me thinks! Can't wait for the return match at the Lane.

Edited by iancnx

I wonder which referee's chicog and Carmine like?

Or is it decided on a game to game basis? biggrin.png

I thought the referee was very fair.

He dished out cards willy nilly to both teams.

But no reds which was a relief.....definitely card happy but that's how it goes sometimes.

Two yellows in particular, he should be booted up the backside for.

Giving Chadli a yellow for putting his hand to his ear after scoring and Rose getting a yellow for leaving the pitch too slowly even though he was injured. What a plonker.

• Like 1

I wouldn't go off on one chatting about mid table too much if I were you. Last week's west Brom would have beaten you easily!

You couldn't beat Everton, nor Leicester, and the Villa performance is revealing itself to be flattering to say the least as the Villa scum tumble down the table as predicted. You ain't nothing special, and that French git is gonna get his comeuppance once and for all me thinks! Can't wait for the return match at the Lane.

I do like that fact that your childlike early season optimism has yet to wane.

It's cute in a lost puppy sort of way.

cheesy.gif

Well. Seeing as we are on the Arsenal thread, shouldn't you be saving your ammo for them inserted of shooting Chelsea.

Fact is, Chelsea will finish higher in the Prem than Arsenal, and Arsenal will finish higher than Spurs.

Don't blame me, I can't help you.