Arsenal

MiG16

French t1t Wenger's most recent pearls of wisdom.......

The Arsenal boss continued: "One thing that has not changed compared to 18 years ago, the players were very intelligent and they are still very intelligent today.

"They know what is at stake. Mathematically they know tomorrow (against Galatasaray) is the game for us."

Run Forrest, Run.

Lol

Read more at http://www.football.co.uk/arsenal/cl_much_harder_to_win_now_-_wenger__rss5019851.shtml#YLSx5YzR3Gy1jUpp.99

^

When will this bloke iancnx realise that all the angst and venom directed at Wenger and Arsenal will do Spurs no favours when they play Southampton on the weekend facepalm.gif

Wenger is correct. The Champions League is more difficult to win than ever.

Getting in it is too.

The Arsenal boss continued: "One thing that has not changed compared to 18 years ago, the players were very intelligent and they are still very intelligent today.

"They know what is at stake. Mathematically they know tomorrow (against Galatasaray) is the game for us."

Run Forrest, Run.

Lol

Read more at http://www.football.co.uk/arsenal/cl_much_harder_to_win_now_-_wenger__rss5019851.shtml#YLSx5YzR3Gy1jUpp.99

I can only assume you can see something I can't.

Meanwhile,

CONGRATULATIONS WENGER ON 18 FANTASTIC YEARS.

burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gifdrunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif partytime2.gif.pagespeed.ce.V_K7hML3fS.p intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

So many happy memories.

The Double Double, the three titles, the five FA Cups and a magnificent stadium built from scratch and paid off in 10 years without the aid of stolen roubles or riyals.

Only one manager in England can better that, and he wasn't English either.

tongue.png

What I'm stunned at is that Pardew is the second longest serving manager. And if he goes, Wenger will have more years than all the rest put together.

Even the pub team up the road are on Number TWELVE since he joined, and they're still in our shadow.

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Run Forrest, Run.

Meanwhile,

burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gifdrunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif partytime2.gif.pagespeed.ce.V_K7hML3fS.p intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

So many happy memories.

The Double Double, the three titles, the five FA Cups and a magnificent stadium built from scratch and paid off in 10 years without the aid of stolen roubles or riyals.

tongue.png

What I'm stunned at is that Pardew is the second longest serving manager. And if he goes, Wenger will have more years than all the rest put together.

Even the pub team up the road are on Number TWELVE since he joined, and they're still in our shadow.

cheesy.gif

Fine response as always.... Made me chuckle actually. Will you guys be celebrating tonight or munching cold Turkish kebabs on yer way home? Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

Run Forrest, Run.

Meanwhile,

So many happy memories.

tongue.png

cheesy.gif

Fine response as always.... Made me chuckle actually. Will you guys be celebrating tonight or munching cold Turkish kebabs on yer way home?

I'm not sure, have to wait and see who's on the sick list.

biggrin.png

So.....Champions league game and Danny Welbeck scores a hatric. This is a solid footballer. he'll not be an Ian Wright or TH, but anyone thinking this kid isn't going to be a good addition to Arsenal is a fool. He's a good honest player, not amazing but good....as he proves. I'd have him in my team before Mario Ballerina
16M is a steal IMO for a young lad that never gives up and does know where the goal is. He's not got the skills of Dennis Berkhamp, now will he bang them in like TH, but he is an asset to Arsenal.

I've no doubt Arsenal are still on the hunt for a goal scorer of a higher caliber, but they don't become available all that often.

He'll get 15 goals+ in the EPL easily
  • Like 1

Best performance this season, albeit helped along by a disastrous strategy of 3 at the back and gaping holes, but Ozil, Chamberlain and Sanchez exploited the holes and Danny banged every half chance and better in.

How many games out of Falcao did Man U buy from the proceeds of Wellbeck? whistling.gif

Once a gunner, always a gunner. Have a good day guys.facepalm.gif

I'll be disappointed if he gets boo'ed.

It was Wenger that turned HIM down, remember, and you can't blame him if Abrahamovich can afford to pay stupid money with his stolen russian roubles.

The only thing that surprised me was that Sheikh Yabooty didn't go for him.

Kick Off delayed 15 minutes.

Seems some "Arsenal supporters" have been trying to get flares in (i.e. North London Gala fans trying to cause problems for us no doubt. Let's hope the old bill throw the book at them if true).

Seems some "Arsenal supporters" have been trying to get flares in (i.e. North London Gala fans trying to cause problems for us no doubt. Let's hope the old bill throw the book at them if true).

A bit of atmosphere!

A bit of atmosphere!

I keep flipping to your game smokes.

Did someone die?

Oh they got noisy now, they scored.

One more please.

Edited by Chicog

Cahill should have been sent off.

Then Chelsea probably would have played for a draw, as it was Koscielny should have gone.

Fabregas' handball should have been a penalty.

Welbeck should have seen red.

The result was probably fair, but Atkinson, oh what on earth were you doing?

Still, Wenger put the whiny midget in his place, which was nice.

I'm sure the club will pay the fine, or if not the fans will have a whip round.

biggrin.png

Wenger was a bit touchy! Blaming his lack of financial muscle, even though both Ozil and Sanchez cost more than any Chelsea player on the pitch and have a higher wage bill!! Blaming Mourinho for getting in his way, even though he was in Jose T.A. Oh, Arsene, it's always someone else's fault isn't it.........

Let's not forget the Arsenal fans booing Cesc, even though he wanted to go to Arsenal, but Wenger rejected him. Still, never Wengers fault................555555555555

Mind the (9 point) gap.

• Like 1

Whichever way you cut it a poor day in Arsenal's scrap book. Wenger's antics, fans booing Cesc, lack of discipline on field, Chelsea out of site 9 points clear of us.

Press/MOTD seem to focus on how crafty Mo/Chelsea were. Bollux - it's well known that we can't handle snapping pressure - witness Villa last season at home and Man City a couple of weeks ago. The story is not the craft but why oh why don't we ever have any answer to it? Is Wenger's style ever going to get us anywhere in a senior competition? Answers not needed on a postcardsad.png

Wenger was a bit touchy! Blaming his lack of financial muscle, even though both Ozil and Sanchez cost more than any Chelsea player on the pitch and have a higher wage bill!! Blaming Mourinho for getting in his way, even though he was in Jose T.A. Oh, Arsene, it's always someone else's fault isn't it.........

Let's not forget the Arsenal fans booing Cesc, even though he wanted to go to Arsenal, but Wenger rejected him. Still, never Wengers fault................555555555555

Mind the (9 point) gap.

I think he was complaining about the potential leg breaker that Cahill got away with, but never mind.

And ignore the chumps that booed, there were far more that clapped him when he came across to take a corner.

Fabregas has done nothing wrong and is nothing but complementary about genuine Arsenal fans.

Unfortunately, like most clubs, we have our pocket of knuckle-dragging numpties.

bah.gif

• Like 1