Arsenal

MiG16

On That performance looked v much to me like best you get used to second best and i honestly cant remember thinking that since pre wenger days

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I particularly enjoy watching their £40m flop...soooo funny! :D

Unbelievable that Jones would book Giroud for this incident.....

http://d4fchlzcgs3jh.cloudfront.net/video/19ea9e10b16f11e480bc5d2d4095fa27.mp4

Even more unbelievable is the BBC's description of it!

90:00

+4:05Booking

BookingOlivier Giroud (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

Unbelievable that Jones would book Giroud for this incident.....

http://d4fchlzcgs3jh.cloudfront.net/video/19ea9e10b16f11e480bc5d2d4095fa27.mp4

Even more unbelievable is the BBC's description of it!

90:00

+4:05Booking

BookingOlivier Giroud (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

Absurd foul. Giroud probably doesn't do himself any favors with his constant grousing though. He might be getting a rep with the refs.

I was at the Leicester game. Had a free VIP ticket through a friend of a friend. Nice ground. Shame you can't buy an atmosphere. If it wasn't for the Leicester fans, you'd have been able to hear the cars outside.

But the food/champagne in the WM club went down nicely.

• Like 2

I was at the Leicester game. Had a free VIP ticket through a friend of a friend. Nice ground. Shame you can't buy an atmosphere. If it wasn't for the Leicester fans, you'd have been able to hear the cars outside. But the food/champagne in the WM club went down nicely.

laugh.png

They'll let any old chinless riff raff in these days for a free glass of bubbly and a can of peas.

That amply describes the people sat around us.. 50+, well to do, old style red/white scarves showing over the top of their expensive overcoats.

But honestly, the hospitality offering was very nice and I hope I get asked along again. As much (excellent) food and drink as you can handle, before, during half time and after the game. It was like flying in first class, but without the atmosphere. The guy who took us in is actually a Liverpool fan and the pass is tax deductible entertainment for clients, so maybe I'll get to go again. I just won't take the tube...

Mmmm looks nice.

Marco Pierre White does the food upstairs.

Marco is a Gooner.

thumbsup.gif

He also a jumpped up pretentious knob with a put on upper class accent and comes from Leeds. But i'm sure you know that too. Think he has a restaurant at Stamford Bridge too

• Like 1

He is getting a bit older now, so his training regime is a little more sedate. He knows how to celebrate though after destroying the Arse last night.[

attachment=308260:image.jpg]

Happy days in Monaco. Cannot wait for the replay.

post-63176-0-12050500-1424913339_thumb.j

Edited by iancnx
  • Like 2