Arsenal

MiG16

Such a waste of a top four spot isn't it!! biggrin.png

The plastic sooner home "faithful booing Mesut Ozil too. Monaco did their homework, watched his lackluster EPL career and given him no space, sat tight on his shoulder and realized he's just a show money if given no time on the ball. Cazorla dismal too.

I suppose i should be hoping you get a little further in the tournament to increase your fixtures but i do enjoy you getting a right dicking!!laugh.png

• Like 1

Couldn't resist this from the Ottoman Herald:

'Late last night a devastated and somewhat worn-out Mesut Ozil was seen leaving a really dodgy Turkish Bath in North London. He declined to comment on why he could not walk in a straight line leading to speculation that he had either fallen foul of some extra attention whilst bathing, or, he'd been smoking again.............'

post-63176-0-01403200-1424928178_thumb.j

A good read here for true Arsenal fans who have had enough of the failures and excuses. Great pics also of a couple of French gits.

"Arsene Wenger must be held accountable for Arsenals shambolic Champions League defeat to Monaco"

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/26/arsene-wenger-must-be-held-accountable-for-arsenals-shambolic-champions-league-defeat-to-monaco-5080074/

Missed the match

Plastic tongue.png

Spastic.

They don't have live TV on aircraft.

Grrrrr.

T'was tongue in cheek Chicog. However, with the airline you flew with, did they not give you free internet access in the pointy end?

Free? It's like $20 for a megabyte or some such s***.

Mind you they didn't have first class, only J and cattle class.

Sorry for the delay, I got put on the naughty step for ruffling someone's feathers.

whistling.gif

A not too spectacular, ground out victory that really wasn't in much doubt.

Ospina got woken up a couple of times in the second half but was up to scratch.

Gabriel took a half to get his first taste of the premiership but after that frankly looked like he's relegated Per to the bench.

The murmurings seem to be that Cazorla and Ozil both look better in the centre but not together.

But they both did their jobs and it will be interesting to see what he does in Wednesdays trip to the Hoops.

• Like 1

“She wore! She wore! She wore a yellow ribbon! She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May,
And when! I asked! Oh why she wore that ribbon! She said its for the Arsenal and we're going to Wembley!
Wembley! Wembley! We're the famous Arsenal and we're going Wembley”

Brilliant performance and Oliver was the perfect ref.

Merchandise United resorted to good old fashioned Hoofball at the end, they make Stoke look attractive.

And a sweet, sweet draw as a reward for winning at the Theatre of Dweebs.

And I don't see what the problem is with Welbeck celebrating his goal, he was dumped by Man Utd and told by Van Gaal that he wasn't very good.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Chicog

If Reading beat Bradford in the replay things might not be so sweet for The Gunners.

As far back as I can recall we have lost 10 games in a row to Arsenal.

SURELY...it can't stretch out any longer.

I vividly remember being 4-0 up in a league cup game 2 or 3 years ago and still losing!

<deleted>? Our time is coming, beware

Be afraid...very afraid....we have nothing to lose....except a home game with Bradford

• Like 2

If Reading beat Bradford in the replay things might not be so sweet for The Gunners.

As far back as I can recall we have lost 10 games in a row to Arsenal.

SURELY...it can't stretch out any longer.

I vividly remember being 4-0 up in a league cup game 2 or 3 years ago and still losing!

<deleted>? Our time is coming, beware

Be afraid...very afraid....we have nothing to lose....except a home game with Bradford

Nice to hear from you again TP. Hope all is well. Good luck in the replay.

Really nice mixed shade blue kit. I don't recall seeing that one before.

When Monreal beats De Gea at the near post you know its going to be your day.coffee1.gif

Well Puma want something for their 30m a year, but I don't like it.

Arsenal away should be Yellow and Blue.

Like this....

Charlie_1971.jpg

Cruised to a 3-0 win and it would have been worse for Fatty Allardyce if the ref had done his job when Walcott was fouled inside the six yard box early on.

Gave Wenger a chance to rest a few players which is welcome with the task ahead of us this week.

Only a point behind City now.

Come on Burnley!

biggrin.png

Cruised to a 3-0 win and it would have been worse for Fatty Allardyce if the ref had done his job when Walcott was fouled inside the six yard box early on.

Gave Wenger a chance to rest a few players which is welcome with the task ahead of us this week.

Only a point behind City now.

Come on Burnley!

biggrin.png

City will be battling United for 5th at this rate! 1-0!!

• Like 1