Arsenal

MiG16

Jeez. Both defences look carp and both midfields supplying the attack excellently. Could be a in for a cricket score.

We just can't defend high balls. Might have to gamble on bringing the BFG on and ask Bellerin to stay a bit further back to give defensive pace. We can't sit back and let the aerial carthorse have a field day.

Ditto. Hero or zero time.

I'd take a point at this time - the title is well out of reach whatever Arsene says. Failure to reach the Champions League places is well within reach! Must preserve the differential with the Hammers.

No title - obviously. Don't care about overhauling Spuds (can understand why those living in North London do care). Keeping 3rd is still important, but how if you are a Sanchez or Ozil you get excited about that f*** knows.

Wish I could say I'm looking forward to next season. Just have to sit back and suck it up until Wenger decides when to go, but even then Kroenke will no doubt go for a safe choice.

Concentrating on the top 3 now, even though we got a point out of it, it feels like two points dropped.

More like a point gained considering WHU first goal was not offside, Bellerin was playing everyone onside.

The second goal ruled out was initially given by the ref but the linesman overruled it.

Conceding 5 goals and coming away with a point isn't too bad though is it. tongue.png

Concentrating on the top 3 now, even though we got a point out of it, it feels like two points dropped.

More like a point gained considering WHU first goal was not offside, Bellerin was playing everyone onside.

The second goal ruled out was initially given by the ref but the linesman overruled it.

Conceding 5 goals and coming away with a point isn't too bad though is it. tongue.png

If you want to talk officials, Carroll shouldn't even have been on the pitch.

biggrin.png

3 give-away points for Manchester United. Man City at Chelsea will be worth watching at 5:30pm. I'm in London with family so either pub or MOTD when they've gone to bed still nursing jet-lag.

Tomorrow home to Palace, the late game. In theory a 3 pointer but we trip-up on easy games late in the season and home is no advantage to us it seems these days. Same team as against West Ham is an option. Gabriel was carp at The Boelyn, so it's a fine toss-up whether to bring back Mertesacker. Probably stick with Gabriel for the rest of the season even if he does give occasional goals away - have to decide whether he's worth keeping; doesn't look so yet. Still can't believe we have only 3 recognised CBs even with no sick-notes.

Cazorla still at least a game away (and Ox - but so what?!) and Rosicky and Jack ready for bench - maybe 10 mins.

Fighting for third is such a drag!

Adebayor is a total side issue. A pitiful performance by the team.

No confidence; no chutzpah.

How much lower is Wenger prepared to see his reputation sink before he calls it a day. The current set-up is destroying value at an unprecedented rate of knots. Sleep-walking into recessionary times at the Emirates

Adebayor is a total side issue. A pitiful performance by the team.

No confidence; no chutzpah.

How much lower is Wenger prepared to see his reputation sink before he calls it a day. The current set-up is destroying value at an unprecedented rate of knots. Sleep-walking into recessionary times at the Emirates

By "Only became a match after Adebayor came on." I meant Palace from that point onwards started competing upfront.

A heartwarming result. Thanks chumps! biggrin.png

And all so predictable. Flat track bullies that you just know are one step away from choking. Mugs! thumbsup.gif

Lets remind ourselves of the wonderful assertion earlier in the season from that moron, Mark Lawrenson; "Tottenham are nowhere near Arsenals level"

Robin Friday was right to take a dump in his kitbag! biggrin.png

• Like 1

I suppose after 20 years of pain it's inevitable that the pub team up the road are suddenly copying Merchandise united fans and acting like they were always good.

gigglem.gif

However, try as I might I cannot cheer on the Morlocks for any reason.

blink.png

• Like 1

Paper talk maybe, but City are being linked with Mikel Arteta (as a coach), Aaron Ramsey and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. I assume arsenal fans will be ok with Arteta and the Ox moving on, but how about Ramsey? Is he highly rated, an integral part of your team that you'd be loath to lose or ok for him to move on?

But I think he'll be back in the bench when Cazorla's fit.

And so he should be, though he looks like he could force his way in down the line. Big kid with pace and moves. A young Yaya ..........?