Arsenal

MiG16

Well Soton made more changes than we did and paid the price. Jeff and Maitland-Niles looked like veterans, and Maitland-Niles snuffed out pretty well every challenge from the left even when he was left on his own.

An easy 5-0 win, and the best bit is all five goals came from long-term absentees Walcott and Welbeck, both of whom Wenger said are short of match fitness.

Now Wenger has some decisions to make about Tuesday's home game against Watford.

It's nice to have decent a squad again, it's been a long time.

what a great game of football at its best.

what did southampton do wrong? NOTHING,the stats say 48% of play.

was the ref.ever questioned? NO, 

the only thing that surprised me was the foul count 13 in all.i only saw a handfull.

and as for arsenal they could have scored more.

16 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

FA cup winners over the last decade or last two decades shows that Arsenal are an excellent if not the best cup team around so I wouldn't bet against the gummers.

I would. I did a few years back too or tell a lie my ex made me stake a cheeky one on 2-1 birmingham whilst sitting in a pub lol called the library about 1km from their stadium and what do you know obafemi Martins bagged the cup fir the bluenose. Made her dad's life that did.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I would. I did a few years back too or tell a lie my ex made me stake a cheeky one on 2-1 birmingham whilst sitting in a pub lol called the library about 1km from their stadium and what do you know obafemi Martins bagged the cup fir the bluenose. Made her dad's life that did.

Yeah that wasn't the FA Cup it was the Rumbelows Milk Littlewoods Everest Double Glazing Pot.

2 minutes ago, Linesy said:

Congratulations, yours is the 10,000th post on this thread (0n the Android App anyway) !!!!

Cheers Linesy,  truth be told I'm not an arsenal fan. to be honest I can't stand em I live not too far from the ground I am forced to get my hair cut at one of these trendy places as all the barbers are arsenal. When I'm there anyway.

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Cheers Linesy,  truth be told I'm not an arsenal fan. to be honest I can't stand em I live not too far from the ground I am forced to get my hair cut at one of these trendy places as all the barbers are arsenal. When I'm there anyway.

A Brummie then.

I suppose you need some happy memories to cling to.

Apparently the away ticket allocation at Sutton is around 700, out of a total of around 5,000.

Someone told me they can no longer request switching it, but if they can I'm fairly certain the revenue from half of our pissweak lager prawn sandwich ring alone would be more than their entire ticket receipts, even if they double their prices.

Be a shame, but the FA Cup is so devalued now anyway, I wouldn't blame them.

Edited by Chicog

1 hour ago, rott said:

Sorry for asking, but a plastic what?

In case you're an English teacher your in this instance should be you're. Just thought I'd mention it.

Did you never see The Liver Birds?

Nerys was the dim one.

21 hours ago, Chicog said:

Apparently the away ticket allocation at Sutton is around 700, out of a total of around 5,000.

Someone told me they can no longer request switching it, but if they can I'm fairly certain the revenue from half of our pissweak lager prawn sandwich ring alone would be more than their entire ticket receipts, even if they double their prices.

Be a shame, but the FA Cup is so devalued now anyway, I wouldn't blame them.

This is where your fans will be standing...mint

16265543_1334672196578943_3617260759468539536_n.jpg