Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

I haven't seen any posts deleted for that reason and if they were how can you show who they belonged to?

Chomper is starting to sound more and more like the absent Simoh.

Maybe he's out for soccer practise??    :post-4641-1156694572:

Ermmmm... Maybe you need to read them before they are deleted.

Be assured, the absence of racist comments on TVF is not because there are no racist comments made on TVF.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ermmmm... Maybe you need to read them before they are deleted.

Be assured, the absence of racist comments on TVF is not because there are no racist comments made on TVF.

So funny. Unlike you and your shadow, I don't have 24/7 to monitor this stuff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

the Labour Party 'Party' line is nothing to do with the preferences of the MPs. 

And that is where our representative parliamentary democracy fails. At that exact point. MPs SHOULD vote either concience and bugger the consequences

4 minutes ago, Grouse said:

And that is where our representative parliamentary democracy fails. At that exact point. MPs SHOULD vote either concience and bugger the consequences

You mean that you actually agree with what I said? Oh Lordy!

7 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Work it out Grouse..imo..Macron is just another jobsworth for the globalists.
Side issue also..I await with interest re your report about Govanhill, Glasgowemoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Don't worry, I said I would take a look AND stop for a dram and a pint of heavy! I used to work Ardersier building jackets for McDermott with Glasgow fitters. Salt o' earth!

Edited by Grouse

9 minutes ago, nauseus said:

the Labour Party 'Party' line is nothing to do with the preferences of the MPs. 

Where did I ever mention the 'preferences of MPs'?

My exact words were:

I find it even more disturbing that the Labour Party have aligned with the hard-rightwing leadership of the Brexit campaign and the racism and xenophobia that is deeply embedded in the Brexit campaign.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

My exact words were:

I find it even more disturbing that the Labour Party have aligned with the hard-rightwing leadership of the Brexit campaign and the racism and xenophobia that is deeply embedded in the Brexit campaign.

You didn't, I did. Meaning that the preference of most Labour MPs was/is to remain in the EU, whatever the Lab party line may be. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You didn't, I did. Meaning that the preference of most Labour MPs was/is to remain in the EU, whatever the Lab party line may be. 

I don't disagree with that.

My point is the Labour Party has no business aligning itself with the rightwing project that is Brexit. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

My point is the Labour Party has no business aligning itself with the rightwing project that is Brexit. 

Only reading this forum shows me that most Brits have no idea what will happen when they actually left the EU. Isn't it somehow like going back many years?

IMO, Germany would have the best excuses to leave the sinking boat also called the European Union, now with countless ex- Eastblock members.

And Greece should become a part of Turkey, same mentality, love for donkeys, etc...

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Since when have elitist lefties aligned themselves with the people? A dictatorship of the people! Gimme a break!.The euro experiment is the anti democratic project. Given the racist hate of the Labour party- anti Jewish and anti white working class point your 'Spotlight' elsewhere. Your dog whistle gas lighting fools no one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

The preference of most people is to remain in the EU ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

My exact words were:

No, just common sense.

7 hours ago, nauseus said:

Err... and your 35 year long Euro skeptic backbencher that now leads the party?

A huge number of labour voters supported Brexit too don't forget as they are the ones getting screwed.

Read some background before you comment.

• Like 1