Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

21 minutes ago, transam said:

You obviously never watch the Brit "live" tecorded police programs and seen what is going on on the UK streets. All on YouTube, been watching them near every night for a couple of months, what an eye opener...

Oh, and the 500,000 folk that have been "lost" in the UK, not paying tax and insurance that are actually surviving on their cash in hand doing Brits out of a job..

Television is a business - more viewers means more advertising revenue. Who is going to watch a cop show that showed... well, nothing happening?  These shows are the live footage equivalent of the Jeremy Kyle show - sensationalist hype designed to stupify the brain and raise the heart rate, but bear little correlation to the true picture.

That people base their frames of reference upon manipulated garbage like this is truly worrying, but explains much of the decline of the UK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

Television is a business - more viewers means more advertising revenue. Who is going to watch a cop show that showed... well, nothing happening?  These shows are the live footage equivalent of the Jeremy Kyle show - sensationalist hype designed to stupify the brain and raise the heart rate, but bear little correlation to the true picture.

That people base their frames of reference upon manipulated garbage like this is truly worrying, but explains much of the decline of the UK.

Scotland was also shown in the REAL police work videos, which also showed how the young Brits/Scots behave..Sad really...Suppose you will blame Westminster for the young Scots drunken folk too...bored.gif.29e94f6b5c4dbf9ef18b2bea2647b195.gif

59 minutes ago, transam said:

You obviously never watch the Brit "live" tecorded police programs and seen what is going on on the UK streets. All on YouTube, been watching them near every night for a couple of months, what an eye opener...

Oh, and the 500,000 folk that have been "lost" in the UK, not paying tax and insurance that are actually surviving on their cash in hand doing Brits out of a job..

Regardless of the dross TV programs,  EU migrants make us money, that is a fact, we know how much they take and how much they contribute, and their contribution outweighs the loss, so removing them may pander to your desires based on your TV program. but it is bad for our economy.

And so these cash in hand workers are doing Brits out of a cash in hand job, are they?  Or will these British employers suddenly gain some scruples when we leave?

• Confused 1

Just now, Kieran00001 said:

Regardless of the dross TV programs,  EU migrants make us money, that is a fact, we know how much they take and how much they contribute, and their contribution outweighs the loss, so removing them may pander to your desires based on your TV program. but it is bad for our economy.

And so these cash in hand workers are doing Brits out of a cash in hand job, are they?  Or will these British employers suddenly gain some scruples when we leave?

The low-life will not be allowed in to work cash in hand..

I did not say Brit cash in hand, I was referring to EU folk let in and working cash in hand so Brit nationals lose out on jobs...

4 minutes ago, transam said:

The low-life will not be allowed in to work cash in hand..

I did not say Brit cash in hand, I was referring to EU folk let in and working cash in hand so Brit nationals lose out on jobs...

The real issue is not whether they are EU citizens or British,as both are could be legal employees, but just why are these employers in the UK paying cash in hand, who will they employ if they don't have access to EU migrants and will they stop paying cash in hand post Brexit?   If you think Brexit will be some magic bullet that will prevent people from coming to the UK to work illegally then you have a vivid imagination, we will not cut off tourists from entering, so an EU citizen will have exactly the same access to illegal work as they do today, the only work they might not be able to do are the legal jobs, which you seem less concerned with.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

The real issue is not whether they are EU citizens or British,as both are could be legal employees, but just why are these employers in the UK paying cash in hand, who will they employ if they don't have access to EU migrants and will they stop paying cash in hand post Brexit?   If you think Brexit will be some magic bullet that will prevent people from coming to the UK to work illegally then you have a vivid imagination, we will not cut off tourists from entering, so an EU citizen will have exactly the same access to illegal work as they do today, the only work they might not be able to do are the legal jobs, which you seem less concerned with.

Is after Brexit an EU tourist the same as a long time "let in" EU bloke....?

There is also a goodly number of Non-EU migrants working for cash in hand and hiding from the authorities.

In spite of what some people think illegal migrants don't go and claim benefits - that would just get them expelled. They work in the black economy.     

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Sort of, but I never know what's around the corner. But I fund myself, no cash in hand here for me..I even sing for free....5170.gif.051c8339c38ef3292d93eb3ff940b574.gif

A borderless world would be great, yet many who are allowed to live in Thailand(without jobs) seem to be against it. 

As a wise man said the other day - "reciprocation"

Edited by Johnniey

1 hour ago, transam said:

The ones that can walk in....

UK failures...55555....The EU was the cause of the influx of dodgy folk from the EU...Brexit will I hope cure that...

You worry about your own countries internal issues, the UK's has nothing to do with you chap...:stoner:

Do you live in the UK?

i thought this was an open forum for Thailand expats.

33 minutes ago, transam said:

Is after Brexit an EU tourist the same as a long time "let in" EU bloke....?

An EU citizen who enters as a tourist but then takes up cash in hand work is exactly the same as an EU work migrant who works cash in hand.  And considering the Brexit brigade have always insisted that they do not want visas for EU citizens, expect little to change, except even more cash in hand work as it becomes harder for the British employers who depend on EU migrants to employ them legally.

Who knows why you imagined that, "The low-life will not be allowed in", when no one is planning to prevent EU citizens from entering visa free.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Those "many" are invariably here under fairly strict immigration financial rules.

No, they only need to meet the financial rules if they want to remain in the country over 90 days, an awful lot of them cannot meet the requirement and so instead get a multiple entry visa and do a border run every 90 days.

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

An EU citizen who enters as a tourist but then takes up cash in hand work is exactly the same as an EU work migrant who works cash in hand.  And considering the Brexit brigade have always insisted that they do not want visas for EU citizens, expect little to change, except even more cash in hand work as it becomes harder for the British employers who depend on EU migrants to employ them legally.

Who knows why you imagined that, "The low-life will not be allowed in", when no one is planning to prevent EU citizens from entering visa free.

You are replying with dodges...One step at a time, seal the borders, then the UK  can move on....:stoner:

Just now, Johnniey said:

A lot worse than the ones I know.

Well a Thai Navy Captain (not ship) l know pension is 20,000bht a month, well that is what he told me. Our lad is a "Special op's cop" and basic pay is 18,000bht.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BigC said:

Due to too many illegal and legal migrants. Given passports out like giving or sweats. Plus May the remainer wants a Brexit with the same rules as when we were within the EU which is a disgrace. We vote out. Put means out. Close customs union single market and making new deals with our allys in the US rather than disrespecting Donald trump and making enemies with the most power gik enemy in the world. Easy to kick out Russian diplomats without evidence but not so ease to kick our religious hate groups and jail hero like Britain First just for speaking Boris called Russia like nazi Germany England is more like nazi Germany can speak no freedom of speech. People with religious similar nazi style beliefs are allowed to do so and openly 

comedians getting locked up for jokes similar to Jon clease jokes. My old country is dead thanks to corrupt nazi politicians May Corbyn Saudi Khan

not so long ago we had someone with a non british name as embasitor in Bangkok

i feel less of a foreigner in Thailand than I do in UK

What is your normal language?

2 hours ago, transam said:

The ones that can walk in....

UK failures...55555....The EU was the cause of the influx of dodgy folk from the EU...Brexit will I hope cure that...

You worry about your own countries internal issues, the UK's has nothing to do with you chap...:stoner:

You do utter some nonsense sometimes! As you well know U.K. Border Force are rubbish and manned by S Asians typically. Also employment inspection is very weak due to government cuts.

Brexit will not improve the situation one iota.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

No, they only need to meet the financial rules if they want to remain in the country over 90 days, an awful lot of them cannot meet the requirement and so instead get a multiple entry visa and do a border run every 90 days.

Yes...... the comment was about those who are permanently "living here"....... not border running...which for a multiple entry visa means being married.

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

You do utter some nonsense sometimes! As you well know U.K. Border Force are rubbish and manned by S Asians typically. Also employment inspection is very weak due to government cuts.

Brexit will not improve the situation one iota.

I talk nonsense...Hmmm, I don't know UK border folk are rubbish and for sure what they look like has no bearing on anything..

You write like a racist, blaming folk who have been employed by the gov and not up to your standards because of their family connections...Very sad..

1 minute ago, transam said:

I talk nonsense...Hmmm, I don't know UK border folk are rubbish and for sure what they look like has no bearing on anything..

You write like a racist, blaming folk who have been employed by the gov and not up to your standards because of their family connections...Very sad..

I did say sometimes. No intention to insult you.

I do think Border Force is badly and understaffed.

I AM a bigot and proud of it ?

Family connections? Elucidate please!

3 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I did say sometimes. No intention to insult you.

I do think Border Force is badly and understaffed.

I AM a bigot and proud of it ?

Family connections? Elucidate please!

You quoted "Manned by Asians"....So tell me, if an Asian guy has passed all the criteria to get a position in any UK gov job why in your opinion is that a problem...?