Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

Just now, transam said:

bored.gif.c74b4e87bcf08289b66524e762344f70.gif

Don't look at me like that, this is not a hiso/money thing. How many prominent Brexiteers in this thread have talked about their experiences of getting UK housing benefit as a significant issue, I can think of two off the top of my head.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, transam said:

Well there ya go....You think 52% of the UK are on the dole.....That is hi-so I got dosh in the bank crap.........bored.gif.05bde02fc26251d36500720dedcad478.gif

from the DWP ? Not all 52%, some will be on social security, some/a lot will be getting a pension, some will be flipping burgers or hauling bricks for a skilled polish bricklayer.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, nauseus said:

In the beginning.......:smile:

Greece lied and the EU failed to audit Greece properly (or if they did they ignored the result). Any application to join the Euro has satisfy the basic principle of a high degree of sustainable convergence. The EU and ECB failed to observed their own principles, and not for the first time. The expansionism and imagined prestige of the EU prevailed.

Mind you, the EU has not done well with auditing since inception, has it?

Sad how you try to weasle yourself out of this. Clear now, so I'm not reacting on this anymore.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Sad how you try to weasle yourself out of this. Clear now, so I'm not reacting on this anymore.

Equally sad you can't spell weasel. Both Greece and the EU were quilty from the outset w.r.t. Euro. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The chart doesn't indicate any par value. It's useless. 

As it any piece of evidence from any source that has ever been presented to you, that doesn't say what you want it to say.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, nauseus said:

In the beginning.......:smile:

Greece lied and the EU failed to audit Greece properly (or if they did they ignored the result). Any application to join the Euro has satisfy the basic principle of a high degree of sustainable convergence. The EU and ECB failed to observed their own principles, and not for the first time. The expansionism and imagined prestige of the EU prevailed.

Mind you, the EU has not done well with auditing since inception, has it?

How do they audit corruption?

• Like 1

Just now, simoh1490 said:

As it any piece of evidence from any source that has ever been presented to you, that doesn't say what you want it to say.

You just mean that I don't say what you want me to say.

The trend is there but the x-scale is meaningless. Got a barometer for Greece?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

You just mean that I don't say what you want me to say.

The trend is there but the x-scale is meaningless. Got a barometer for Greece?

So you don't understand a par value of 100? Really?, I mean really really?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Evidently not very well. Either for Euro applicants or the EU themselves.

How is your pound exchange rate doing, rocketing up no doubt with all the honest auditing and confidence in the path that the UK is taking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

Even more sad is that now you've resorted to becoming a spelling nazi in an attempt to belittle your challenger rather than debate like normal folks.

I had already conceded his point but he refused to accept mine.

No debate there and the insults were not instigated by me. Now you continue with more.     

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

I had already conceded his point but he refused to accept mine.

No debate there and the insults were not instigated by me. Now you continue with more.     

No insults oh delicate one, just facts, that's what you did, you became a spelling nazi....bad!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

How is your pound exchange rate doing, rocketing up no doubt with all the honest auditing and confidence in the path that the UK is taking.

Pound steady around 1.4 against  USD. Euro about 1.23 I think. 

Meanwhile the ECB crashes on with QE.

Not really my currencies though. I prefer doubloons.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, aright said:

How many prominent Remainers in this thread wax lyrical about the delights of living in the EU as a significant issue then choose to live in Thailand. The only comparison I can see is both Government and Commission are unaccountable. 

Just got back from Beach Road  after a significant rain storm. Ah! The smell of raw sewage.

How long from Mombasa to Turin by camel....since you're going to ignore the question that was asked and in turn ask irrelevant ones, we may as well make them truly irrelevant.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

So you don't understand a par value of 100? Really?, I mean really really?

The chart was described as a barometer, they don't have "par values". It is not a bond chart.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Pound steady around 1.4 against  USD. Euro about 1.23 I think. 

Meanwhile the ECB crashes on with QE.

Not really my currencies though. I prefer doubloons.

Even the Spanish have ditched them for Euro's, aaah pieces of 8, that was real money and it was shiny.