Video: Murder on paradise beach! Video shows dramatic attempts to save man's life after Samui shooting

webfact

Video: Murder on paradise beach! Video shows dramatic attempts to save man's life after Samui shooting

21pm.jpg

A Facebook video showed the aftermath to a shooting on Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui on Tuesday.

Two jet-ski operators from rival families had shot at each other as Thai media reported that up to 100 tourists fled in terror.

One man died despite being given CPR on the beach as stunned tourists looked on behind police tape.

Two guns were recovered from the scene.

One man was earlier reported to be in ICU.

Twenty six year old Petcharat Marina Bangrak was reported killed. This was stated by the Samui Times in their report on Wednesday.

The latest video showed police investigating and the guns retrieved that were earlier said to be a .357 magnum and a 9mm Beretta.

The video appeared on the page of Tanapat Bosnya.

Investigations continue.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-01

37 minutes ago, peterrabbit said:

If they can ban smoking and deck chairs on public beaches why can't they ban Jet Skies, Parasailing, Banana boats etc?

And guns ! How long I wonder before a nutter goes into a school with a gun.  LoS love the american way.

• Like 1

Give guns to the jet ski mafia on the west coast beaches of Phuket. Start a fight between two rivals and watch the wild west scene begin in the west.

Oh don't take beach chairs, umbrellas, drinks or your cigarettes with you, as they are banned on the beach.

The dead guy is just that, a dead guy. No sympathy given.

They must be hurting on my strip of coast on West Phuket.

Surin Beach - banned and hated by all  . Laem Singh Beach - closed and ALL  businesses gone. Kamala Beach - its a rare day I count more than 2 out ocassionaly , and there are 22 jetskis parked up ( and out of the way ) .

22 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I guess at the end of the video, the conference is 'How can we turn this into a positive tourism story'

UK press had a 2 page negative spread yesterday without any help from this.