Dash cam footage key evidence in accident and fire that left two people burnt to death

webfact

22 hours ago, Thian said:

I saw a very dangerous market at the beginning of the movie...2 rows of cars parked on the road, motocy's driving against traffic going around those cars...don't they have any policeforce overthere? If so, than what were they doing?

There were some triple parked - parked is a loose term maybe one should say abandoned since there is no semblance of organized parking.  This is a common site throughout the country.  The police are sitting somewhere in the shade.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lungstib said:

As Gil Scott Heron said "semantics is always a <deleted>".  Where I come from Undertaking is the management of funerals as a profession,   And sunshine is something we look forward to every day.  

As for semantics, undertaking or left side overtaking to most people wouldn't be too confusing. So back to the comment regarding  "left side overtaking" - check the traffic regulations so you fully understand.

30 minutes ago, Artisi said:

As for semantics, undertaking or left side overtaking to most people wouldn't be too confusing. So back to the comment regarding  "left side overtaking" - check the traffic regulations so you fully understand.

I assume this being Thailand you are in possession of a Thai rule book that you are quoting from. I have never been able to find this book and would be most grateful if you could tell me where to purchase one. 

3 hours ago, Lungstib said:

I assume this being Thailand you are in possession of a Thai rule book that you are quoting from. I have never been able to find this book and would be most grateful if you could tell me where to purchase one. 

Online, Thai traffic regulations -section 45. 

On 3/2/2018 at 12:06 PM, Lungstib said:

A typical day on the road. Left side overtaking, double parking, m'bikes going against flow and police absence. Hard to call it an accident, more like suicide.

when you mentioned 'police absence' you mean no police who were also riding the bike against traffic flow right? true story.