Visiting Pattaya

Songkran18

On 3/2/2018 at 4:59 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't work out if you are asking for information, or are making a comment.

Looked like negative comments that started out as a question!

Since he has never been he is also talking out of his rear end.

Appreciate the comments by a few that over looked and captured I was actually mimicking  content that is pretty standard here. 

I do anticipate a good few days before I carry on with my travels without the need of obtaining a doctorate on Pattaya, or understanding all her nooks and crannies.... I suppose ( it's apparent )  that's what most here complain about. :passifier: Just needed a few tips, and content I'm informed enough for some great chill time and resting my wings a few days. It's not an endeavor that requires reading something similar to John Hemming's 800 page Conquest Of The Incas and prepping before arrival. But I'm aware many men do. 

To those that got bent out of shape on this thread - 555 ! 

On 02/03/2018 at 9:59 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't work out if you are asking for information, or are making a comment.

Looking at the OP's "nom de plume" I was expecting a feeble attempt at promoting next months week of hell

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 10:56 PM, punchjudy said:

he is from miami beach.......say no more.

It's been a while since I ventured here. The funny thing is just the other day, I came across an unsolicited article about  Pattaya  trying to become the Miami of SE Asia. There are several similarities, especially  when it comes to ineptitude of local governance. I'm not originally from Miami but have been here long enough to to be considered a local. So one thing for sure about Miami and Miamians , when someone attempts to throw a dart with ... "he is from miami beach.......say no more," nobody here cares because we know we live in  <deleted> up city/paradise. Deep down inside, the bloke that posted/responded likely prefers to be in Miami Beach than Pattaya if he could afford it. No need to make further comparisons. I was just astounded about the article and many similar I have come across. We share a lot of problems in common. I see there is an establishment called 'Miami" on Walking Street, which might be a good photo op to send back home to my homies. Nothing more flattering than imitation, but Pattaya really doesn't wan't to go there. Miami get's Russian oligarchs with $10M yachts and they all live on Sunny Isles. Enough of that, this place still reeks. 

So I got some blow back from some <deleted> here... which is cool. I noticed there is plenty of blow-back for any post here accompanied by the juveniles that frenzy here with their insignicancies. Lot of old dudes acting like middle school kids here ( notorious )  - I get it and  despite that, I have decided on a reprieve in Pattaya for a few days. I'm honestly looking forward to Pattaya for a few days. I'm game for a drink with any bloke here. Not the typical guy visiting Pattaya to get his gonads rotated .... I'm in Miami, bitches ! 

I'll pick up bar tab with an ex-pat who can educate me about life in Thailand and Pattaya one afternoon - but  not 90% of the silly BS  on this site.. I'm there 7-11 April. 

Archived