Why Im pulling the plug.

keithpa

1 hour ago, norrska said:

Will you keep posting in occasionally.  You may gain a fresh new perspective and insights to share?

About Oz, for sure, after 15 years here, nothing new for me to learn. Been screwed by TGF, TW, thought I had some good mates, but, when they got full of piss, they showed their true self. Back in Oz, most blokes would ;never admit they had ever been with a prostitute, here, that is who most blokes marry. Then they cry over getting screwed, I was one cept i didnt cry over it, best thing that ever happened to me.

13 hours ago, 473geo said:

Yes I occasionally drop in on your house build thread to see how things are going, it is lovely to receive the photographs and feed back on these projects, something to hold your interest and prompt further discussion.

I am always so impressed with my wife the way she makes things happen as we would want them. 

Last week in Europe my nephew and a few of his mates went to on holiday to celebrate their 40th year - lost passport arrived back a week late, followed the whole fiasco on face book. Yes there sure is some real life entertainment to be had from sitting in front of the computer.

I did have a break from Tvisa for a while some time ago, must admit posters seem a little more transient these days, but even much used topics encourage a new slant at times, or at least raise old conflicts anew :smile:

Bought your wife some land and now sending her the money to build a house ;on. How long have you spent in the LOS?

1 hour ago, HooHaa said:

apparently it didn't dawn on the op that posting his great epiphany here is the equivalent of posting life decisions on social media.

apparently it didn't dawn on you, as i am still in the LOS, it proves my point. Not a very clever comment  of yours , was it ?

10 minutes ago, keithpa said:

apparently it didn't dawn on you, as i am still in the LOS, it proves my point. Not a very clever comment  of yours , was it ?

tell yourself what you need to. 

merely offering an observation. 

whether you have done it already or no, you are still announcing it here.

1 hour ago, keithpa said:

About Oz, for sure, after 15 years here, nothing new for me to learn. Been screwed by TGF, TW, thought I had some good mates, but, when they got full of piss, they showed their true self. Back in Oz, most blokes would ;never admit they had ever been with a prostitute, here, that is who most blokes marry. Then they cry over getting screwed, I was one cept i didnt cry over it, best thing that ever happened to me.

A flounce is still a flounce regardless of the tortured and conflicting reasons given any given circumstances.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 473geo said:

Oh a few weeks every year no time for Thailand to get stale, We build for a future before I arrive. We have the means to keep me occupied. Right now my earning potential is too good to pass up on so we accept that is the way it is.

Built a modest home :smile: a few years ago, not expensive if you do it right, LOS has cost no more than a hobby, but has been extremely rewarding.

I would possibly get bored too if I did not have my family to occupy my spare thoughts. Although being a hands on farmer in my younger days gives me a bit of head start on many moving to rural Thailand.

Please don't envisage you can piss on my parade as the dark clouds have gathered over yours, we are all different, and some are more different than others :smile:

Best of luck.

For heavens sake, why , on this earth, did you think that I was insinuating that you were going to get screwed. I have no  doubt that your beloved is different. God bless you both.

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Angry... unless he means definitely.

And (probably) skint.

Yep, word check fault. Skint, WA is one of the most expensive places in the world to live. And I can afford to live there, Its you skint people that come to live in South East Asia.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, keithpa said:

Yep, word check fault. Skint, WA is one of the most expensive places in the world to live. And I can afford to live there, Its you skint people that come to live in South East Asia.

Think you maybe just a "Mr.Angry" ...bored.gif.786df58f71303061b7e9aae2e84de6cb.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

A flounce is still a flounce regardless of the tortured and conflicting reasons given any given circumstances.

Obviously you don't have a dictionary.    flounce (flaʊns) v. flounce, flounced, flounc•ing, - To leave an internet group or thread with exaggerated drama; deleting posts, notifying mods and or group users, and cross-posting on other groups to draw attention to the drama.

57 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

my English bad but i thought it was a clear message.

your words apparently you are "pulling the plug" because they post mundane stuff on social media.

i tell you simple: dont look at social media and youll be more happy.

but you must see the funny thing here, that you did post a mundane, poorly explained rant which encourage more people to post more mundane crap in response to yours

So mundane, up to page 4 of comments.And I knew , expected, more people to post more mundane crap in response to mine.Aveagoodday cobber.

Just now, tingtongtourist said:

i just google his last comment, make me think his previous employment was a bootmaker!!

I believe you are talking about cobbler. Google may be predicting your typing and coming up short.

6 hours ago, Justfine said:

Exciting life you have

Yes it gets boring being right all the time.  But it is a moral obligation of the elite members of society to to care of the needy.

Edited by norrska

3 hours ago, keithpa said:

So mundane, up to page 4 of comments.And I knew , expected, more people to post more mundane crap in response to mine.Aveagoodday cobber.

If you had said cobber first we would know where you were from immediately.

GL

• Like 1

Just now, Kadilo said:

He's had enough hard luck. 

Just trying to show him viable options. His tgf and Tw scarpered so maybe a 3rd roll of the dice with a 3 inch electric blue vein will solve this one. You never know till you try! He needs to try something smashing a keyboard all day aint helping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IMO the most obvious reason to go back home to die is cremation chambers burn at a higher temperature so there's not so much un-burnt bones left,

i would do it myself if it wasnt so painful to travel.

rest easy mate