Cambodian men jailed for raping French tourists at knifepoint on Thai island

webfact

1 minute ago, chang1 said:

If I was one of the"midgets" I would grab one of the girls and hold my knife to her throat. The other 4 "midgets" would then throw a few rocks at you as you realized if you came close to me she would be the first to die. Next you try to do a  kick but you just get stabbed in the leg. Now you are finished and soon your mate is overpowered. No-one is going to stop the "midgets" before you are all dead and people are saying why couldn't at least one of these big strong men get away and raise the alarm? 

Nice theory. The lead midget would be eliminated in 30 secs. The other cowards are then running.

"Next you try to do a  kick but you just get stabbed in the leg. "

Shows you know nothing about muay thai. Almost impossible to stab someone with a fast leg kick. The lead midget would be on the ground very quickly.

4 minutes ago, Justfine said:

8 rocks

8 legs

V 5 midgets.

Only cowards use knives. People who can fight don't use knives.

Or maybe courageous people who want to have the overwhelming advantage in a pre planned attack. Also where are these rocks coming from? While you are collecting rocks people are dying.

20 minutes ago, chang1 said:

Or maybe courageous people who want to have the overwhelming advantage in a pre planned attack. Also where are these rocks coming from? While you are collecting rocks people are dying.

Thai beaches are full of rocks.

5 hours ago, chang1 said:

If I was one of the"midgets" I would grab one of the girls and hold my knife to her throat. The other 4 "midgets" would then throw a few rocks at you as you realized if you came close to me she would be the first to die. Next you try to do a  kick but you just get stabbed in the leg. Now you are finished and soon your mate is overpowered. No-one is going to stop the "midgets" before you are all dead and then people are saying why couldn't at least one of these big strong men get away and raise the alarm? 

I would hit the first midget so hard , that all the others would get knocked out as well

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2018 at 9:32 AM, Crash999 said:

Good thing there were witnesses who survived otherwise the “it was Thai mafia” brigade would be out in full force. 

Good thing they have a system that isnt bought by the Thai mafia or the "it was them Burmese despite the DNA" brigade would be out in full force!!

7 hours ago, chang1 said:

How do you stop that?

This question clearly shows that you’re not only a coward, but that you haven’t watched enough movies. Obviously, if there are multiple attackers, you would use the ‘horse stance’: its effectiveness has been demonstrated many times by Steven Seagal for up to 5 armed enemies, and you don’t even need to collect a bag of rocks first. Watch and learn, my friend....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Justfine said:

It's 4 v 5 if you count the women. Armed with rocks you can beat 4 midgets with small knives. A rock in each hand and kick to knock them over.

Front and leg kicks are very effective.

Are you daft or you just can't read?
They had already tried to fight back. One of the guy was already incapacitated, seriously injured. Do you honestly think that a single man, not named Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee, could throw some pebbles at a group of 5 violent men armed with knives and scare them away?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pistachios said:

They had already tried to fight back. One of the guy was already incapacitated, seriously injured. Do you honestly think that a single man, not named Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee, could throw some pebbles at a group of 5 violent men armed with knives and scare them away?

A hero from the deepest depths of his armchair!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 6:23 PM, pistachios said:

I remember that story. The same armchair warriors were already boasting about single handedly beating a group of 5 fit men armed with knives. 

The fact is that there was 4 tourists, 2 men and 2 women. The men had already tried to defend themselves and the women, resulting in one guy incapacitated, bleeding to death due to his injuries. The other man, injured too, did the only sensible thing he could and managed to escape and get help thus saving the others from a probable death. The 5 savages would have likely finished their job, or let them bleed in the jungle. At the end 3 of the 4 tourists had to stay in the ICU for a while.

Yeah, okay pops. You and your nice people French tourists can do it the hard way. Take your useless women to remote places while unarmed and clueless. Good plan. Even a couple cans of pepper spray would have tilted the odds. Telescoping steel batons cheap to buy here and very effective. It's amazing people leave their country and go on holiday and expect everyone to love them.

12 minutes ago, GoldenTriangle said:

Yeah, okay pops. You and your nice people French tourists can do it the hard way. Take your useless women to remote places while unarmed and clueless. Good plan. Even a couple cans of pepper spray would have tilted the odds. Telescoping steel batons cheap to buy here and very effective. It's amazing people leave their country and go on holiday and expect everyone to love them.

"Useless women"? "Unarmed"? "Clueless"? Surely that's the point of going on holiday - to enjoy yourself, not looking over your shoulder all the time, and not being armed with telescopic steel batons, pepper sprays etc in case of  attacks by unsavoury characters?

• Like 2

On 07/03/2018 at 6:15 PM, pistachios said:

You don't throw rocks. You hold them as weapons. I could easily beat Chuck Norris in a fight. And it's not a single man fighting. There's 2 men and 2 women. All armed with rocks. Rocks do more damage quickly than small knives.

Seriously buddy don't comment on topics you don't understand.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sapporillo said:

If you're serious about that...what are your credentials? Chuck may be old now, but he's not just an actor...

"I could easily beat Chuck Norris in a fight" .We have an expression for that where I come from - "Gobshite"! Says it all about a hero within the confines of his own keyboard with his rocks in his hand! 

"After serving in the United States Air Force, he competed as a martial artist who won many championships, and has since founded his own school of fighting, Chun Kuk Do".

Edited by sambum

7 hours ago, sambum said:

"Useless women"? "Unarmed"? "Clueless"? Surely that's the point of going on holiday - to enjoy yourself, not looking over your shoulder all the time, and not being armed with telescopic steel batons, pepper sprays etc in case of  attacks by unsavoury characters?

Quite right...

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, GoldenTriangle said:

So many wonderful opportunities for an appropriate response here... 

But in the interest of efficiency.... what a tool!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Justfine said:

You don't throw rocks. You hold them as weapons. I could easily beat Chuck Norris in a fight. And it's not a single man fighting. There's 2 men and 2 women. All armed with rocks. Rocks do more damage quickly than small knives.

Seriously buddy don't comment on topics you don't understand.

This is stuff of legend.... "The Keyboard Warrior".....

People are surely wetting themselves after reading this..... "I could easily beat Chuck Norris"... quality! 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1