What type of pool

builder

47 minutes ago, Tofer said:

Thanks Carlyai for your reply and advice.

We've had the odd surface bubbling in the very heavy wet season, but not seen it recently since we chucked tons of fill over the surface to raise the ground level a bit.

We are at the bottom of a mountain gorge and next to the sea and form a natural collection point / reservoir for the rain off the mountain. Thankfully the ground water remains quite high so we don't get the sea water encroaching on our fresh water wells. But there lies the problem previously noted.

It took us 3 attempts to get our septic tanks installed, the macro had to dig a bigger hole adjacent to the one for the tank to allow the water level to drop low enough to get it in and levelled and filled to stop it floating away.

All I can imagine we will be able to do is dig it out at the end of the dry season and set a pump running constantly until we can get a concrete base in for either a block wall or fibreglass segments, access would not facilitate delivery of a ready formed pool of the size we've got. I am concerned though that the fibre glass option might just pop out of the ground.

Won't pop out with a hydrostatic valve!!

• 6 months later...

I just followed a link from Crossy, (Hi Crossy), Something like this could have a wood deck built around it too.  I wonder if it can be half submerged into the ground too ?

http://www.pattayapools.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=492%3A54968-wood-grain-pool-set-wsand-saltwater-system-569-x-135-cm&catid=43%3Asequoia-spirit-wood-grain-frame-pools&Itemid=53&lang=en

2 hours ago, Chao Lao Beach said:

I just followed a link from Crossy, (Hi Crossy), Something like this could have a wood deck built around it too.  I wonder if it can be half submerged into the ground too ?

http://www.pattayapools.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=492%3A54968-wood-grain-pool-set-wsand-saltwater-system-569-x-135-cm&catid=43%3Asequoia-spirit-wood-grain-frame-pools&Itemid=53&lang=en

Honestly throwing your money away with these!!

• 1 month later...

Archived