Tourist left bloodied after non-payment of bill at Pattaya Go Go - staff claim self defense

webfact

Tourist left bloodied after non-payment of bill at Pattaya Go Go - staff claim self defense

1pm.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

A Czech Republic tourist was left with bloody wound to both cheeks after an incident at the We are No 1 A Go Go bar on Pratumknak Road near Jomtien just 100 meters from the police booth.

Rescue medics found Robert Negas, 38, covered in blood inside the bar.

Manager Anuwat Bunkert, 39, said that four tourists were eating and drinking and when it came to closing time they refused to pay the 1,380 bill.

He claimed that the victim attacked a staff member who defended himself with an ashtray. Then a melee ensued.

The victims was taken to Pattaya Memorial for stitches. He was drunk.

Police told Pattaya News they would wait until he was out of hospital before getting to the bottom of what really happened.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-12

in another country , in a big disco, i saw many times customer making trouble, and every single issue was made by the customer,and not by staff........

they make this better ...3 securitygards knock knock............ take the suspicous outside in a corner............

and evry single customer , was thanksfull to clear the bill after

and sure was welcomed again , and behaviour changed

and really i feel save in this plce , if not ohhh my  dios!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Haha 1

Manager Anuwat Bunkert, 39, said that four tourists were eating and drinking and when it came to closing time they refused to pay the 1,380 bill

Thais do not hit innocent foreigners. I assume that some Ping Pong Balls hit them accidentally. 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Manager Anuwat Bunkert, 39, said that four tourists were eating and drinking and when it came to closing time they refused to pay the 1,380 bill.

Doesn't seem like an unreasonable bill for 4 people in a gogo.

3 small beers each would cost that.

28 minutes ago, Chang_paarp said:

Given that smoking is against the law in venues serving food and drink, why does the venue have one available for the staff member to grab, let alone one large enough to be considered a viable weapon?

As to the bill they were disputing, I will give short odds on the quoted amount being shy one digit. so in the range of 13800 plus, or X1380.

You are the only one who picked that up. Congratulations.  :)  I noticed it right away. If there was smoking in on the premises, the   establishment is subject to a 20,000 baht fine and the individual smokers, 2,000 baht.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Doesn't seem like an unreasonable bill for 4 people in a gogo.

3 small beers each would cost that.

Eating & drinking till closing time 1380 THB. Very suspicious. Should have called the BIB they might not have saved much but they wouldn't have got a kicking.

2 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Four people eating and drinking till closing time.

So drunk.

1380 Baht!?

Can't be a No 1 GoGo :biggrin:

No seriously, something is wrong here with the amount.

True, 1380 is way too much spent to watch that dog show.