Boss accidentally broadcasts himself having sex with junior employee

webfact

Boss accidentally broadcasts himself having sex with junior employee

Joe Roberts

aw.jpg

He forgot to hang up the video conference call (Picture: AsiaWire)

This power grid manager will rue the day he didn’t hang up on a video conference call.

With the camera still rolling, the manager at China Southern Power Grid in Guangzhou was caught having sex on the boardroom table with a junior employee, according to a post on Chinese social media.

He had allegedly just finished a conference call with five other stations across China when he decided to have some downtime.

Full story: http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/14/boss-accidentally-broadcasts-sex-junior-employee-7387552/

-- METRO 2018-03-15

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, champers said:

6 minutes ago, champers said:

World news???

no, I don't think so, but it will be when the video starts working.

correct that, it is a scam to promote an advertisement that just popped up on my screen

banggood.com 

:clap2: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 14.18.47.png

Edited by KKr

Funniest one I have ever seen took place at a burger business.I Was with a friend who  managed a coupled of  Mickey D's.  I asked to use the restroom, my friend  said to me door on the left. I open the door and what do I see? It's Ronald McDonald with clown suit and full makeup, bonking this employee on a desk. I wish I had a camera. The look on his face with that makeup on was priceless. I never laughed so hard in my life. Still do. I Closed the door went outside to regroup I could not stop laughing. I waited about an hour and told my friend, what I saw, and he tells me Ronald had groupies... LOL