Vorayuth pursuit ‘harmed’ by Interpol

rooster59

6 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Sorry, when did you originally say the report was submitted? If it was on Tuesday, I must have misinterpreted your 'blatant lie'. If not, give it a rest, eh?

I said that it was within the deadline given to him, which is what was reported.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

If you bother to read what I was responding to originally it was some genius who suggested that all his assets and those of his family were seized.  That is not only ridiculous but it also cannot happen for traffic offence of reckless driving causing death.

Go on the run from the USA or UK with those charges pending and see how long before your bank accounts are locked up tight as a drum.  Not because of the nature of the charges, but as a method of cutting off your ability to evade the long arm of the law.  And if they can demonstrate that your family was complicit in your escape, they will be subject to consequences.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

Go on the run from the USA or UK with those charges pending and see how long before your bank accounts are locked up tight as a drum.  Not because of the nature of the charges, but as a method of cutting off your ability to evade the long arm of the law.  And if they can demonstrate that your family was complicit in your escape, they will be subject to consequences.

Don't know about the US but that wouldn't happen in the UK unless the assets were suspected of being obtained illegally as the proceeds of crime.  But, so what, isn't the case that is being discussed under the jurisdiction of Thai law?

"Sources said the Interpol website generally removed red notices only when suspects had passed away or when it received requests from member countries to do so."

Who would those sources be and why would anyone trust them over Interpols own statment on their website explaining the many reasons why notices are sometimes removed from public view on their site? 

6 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Geez...why don't you use the phrase that I used in context

I was responding originally to a poster who asked why all his assets and those of his family had not been seized, or words to that effect (I'm sure you've got the  record of my exact words).  My response was that asset seizure was not an option for someone accused of traffic offences, even traffic offences in which someone died, which are the offences that he has been charged with...traffic offences!

Yes, ha ha. Clearly I'm the one using language out of context. 

This must be the reason the police here seem so fecklessly lacklustre in their persuit of him. Maybe that's how the police consoled his widow. They explained that it's not as if he was butchered by a crazed killer. He was hit, killed and dragged along the road in a 'traffic offence'. Every cloud, hey? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rkidlad said:
  16 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I said that it was within the deadline given to him, which is what was reported.

15 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Before the fact..

Try reading the Bangkok Post, 16th March, all will be revealed.  Unfortunately, I can't link it, or copy it and paste it, but if you ask around you may be able to find someone who can help you with it.

10 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Actually, I don't care what your opinion of my opinion is, it's of no significance to anyone but you.

And let us not forget also(!) that I did not say that he was wanted for a "mere" traffic violation, "mere" is your word.   I said he had been charged with traffic offences which is 100% accurate.

If you bother to read what I was responding to originally it was some genius who suggested that all his assets and those of his family were seized.  That is not only ridiculous but it also cannot happen for traffic offence of reckless driving causing death.

"It is no surprise people want to hang him high". 

Well, it is no surprise that the vigilante Thaivisa gang who are not affected in any way want to hang him high, that's for sure.  Some people just want to see a court case first and for him to get whatever punishment is seen fit by the judge. 

Did it ever occur to you that this  the Thai Mickey mouse justice system and that this particular case quite clearly shows the flaws in that justice system. Funny you should mention seizing of assets, you know the same measure being used against Yingluck with an article 44 thrown in for good measure, well before she actually was found guilty. 

In the case of this particular <deleted>, no such measures are being taken, and it seem al the measures that are taken are geared toward allowing to return to Thailand clean once the statue of limitation will run out. In this case it is extremely unlikely that he will ever see the inside of the court and that in itself is unacceptable and a disgrace, despite your failed attempts to downplay the case. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/18/2018 at 8:37 AM, Jack Mountain said:

Just put a bounty on his head, dead or alive whatever ... and you'll see how quick this will be solved.

...those guys down south in the city by a university would like to know this...

On 3/18/2018 at 2:09 PM, Just Weird said:

So what are the offences that he has committed in all of those countries that will enable "them to catch him"?  Is he wanted in those countries?

Yes most if not all of those countries have will have a red notice from Interpol to arrest him.he doesn't have to commit an offence.if he flew in to Heathrow tomorrow he wouldn't make it past baggage claim.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Yes most if not all of those countries have will have a red notice from Interpol to arrest him.he doesn't have to commit an offence.if he flew in to Heathrow tomorrow he wouldn't make it past baggage claim.

Garbage, he is not wanted in any other country.  Interpol or it's notices cannot compel any country to arrest anyone, that is up to the country concerned!

Edited by Just Weird

On 3/18/2018 at 6:20 AM, YetAnother said:

i would bet everything i have that 'justice' will not be served in this case; frankly why would this bad example of a human being ever want to come back to thailand voluntarily ?;  super rich traveling the world in style....; none of the other mechanisms work, mostly lipspeak from thais

He will be eligible to come back in a couple of years when the charges expire, if he isn't already back in one of the family mansions 

Sometimes you just have to just smile and chuckle at Thai justice, or indeed anything that happens in Thailand.

There was never any real effort to get him back or in any way prosecute him.

It was all a sham, talk and no real action, we all know that.

He comes from the class of Thai that are above the law, every Thai knows that, it's only the dumb farangs who think that there is a real rule of law in Thailand to be applied to all.

In my more naive days I too believed that there was a real legal system.. Mrs G soon set me to right and explained the reality of Thai law and (non)justice.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Garbage, he is not wanted in any other country.  Interpol or it's notices cannot compel any country to arrest anyone, that is up to the country concerned!

IN black and white.as with all warrants they will look at its legality and issue one to arrest this man or are you saying he's free to walk in and out of all the countries involved with Interpol.he knows he's chips are up and has gone into hiding as before this he was popping up all over the world.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&amp;source=web&amp;cd=1&amp;ved=2ahUKEwi1gLjK2qLdAhWMf30KHTZCDLcQFjAAegQIAxAB&amp;url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.interpol.int%2FINTERPOL-expertise%2FNotices%2FRed-Notices&amp;usg=AOvVaw3lzsBONQZlO4p5NLWq9Fpa

4 hours ago, happy chappie said:

IN black and white.as with all warrants they will look at its legality and issue one to arrest this man or are you saying he's free to walk in and out of all the countries involved with Interpol.he knows he's chips are up and has gone into hiding as before this he was popping up all over the world.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&amp;source=web&amp;cd=1&amp;ved=2ahUKEwi1gLjK2qLdAhWMf30KHTZCDLcQFjAAegQIAxAB&amp;url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.interpol.int%2FINTERPOL-expertise%2FNotices%2FRed-Notices&amp;usg=AOvVaw3lzsBONQZlO4p5NLWq9Fpa

As I commented previously, Interpol or it's notices cannot compel any country to make an arrest, that is up to the country concerned.

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

As I commented previously, Interpol or it's notices cannot compel any country to make an arrest, that is up to the country concerned.

So why has he gone into hiding.in your first reply you say they can't arrest him as he hasn't committed any crimes in those named countries,now you say they are not compelled to.i know that but it is 

10 hours ago, happy chappie said:

So why has he gone into hiding.in your first reply you say they can't arrest him as he hasn't committed any crimes in those named countries,now you say they are not compelled to.i know that but it is 

Who says that he's "gone into hiding"?  He's still running Red Bull internationally, that's not exactly going into hiding.

I did not say that "they can't arrest him", that was your misquote, why don't you read things properly?  I said that they probably wouldn't arrest him, or words to that effect (I've only gone back as far as your comment calling me a knob that was removed to find my post, can't be bothered searching further.  If you want to continue to argue about what I actually said, you'll have to find it yourself)  There's a huge difference between "can't" and "wouldn't".

On 3/18/2018 at 6:16 AM, Somtamnication said:

Governments control what is on the interpol list, not interpol. Obviously, they were asked to take it down by someone very high up who has direct contact with Interpol issues.:thumbsup:

its always politics and deals WAKE up lame brains

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:24 AM, missoura said:

Interpol's current President is Meng Hongwei, Deputy Minister of Public Security of China.

Nudge, nudge - wink wink, say no more.  

Edited by Artisi

• 3 weeks later...