Video: Gang of ladyboys attack foreign man on Walking Street, Pattaya

webfact

Video: Gang of ladyboys attack foreign man on Walking Street, Pattaya

LB.jpg

video screenshot

A foreign man was injured after fighting with a gang of ladyboys in Pattaya.

Footage of the incident, which was uploaded to the Pattaya Shore YouTube channel on Tuesday 20th March, shows at least two ladyboys and the foreign man in a running street battle as startled onlookers watch on.

One of the ladyboys tries to hit the foreign man with a broom.

In a second clip, having now removed his shirt, the muscular and heavily tattooed foreign man is seen confronting the ladyboys once more as they try to run away down the road.

The man appears to have suffered an injury to his head.

A third clip then shows the man rounding up one of the ladyboys who attacked him.

A witness can be heard saying “he’s bleeding”.

“They cracked him on the side of his head”.

The footage was shared just hours before another video clip showed two men, who appeared to be Thai, attacking another foreign tourist in Walking Street.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-21

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

good old pattaya. having a good run the last few days with all the drunken semi fight none sense. to be fair to pattaya. it's really not news. load of bars huddled together with hookers and the like. altercations happen and always will

Not so. In the times I went to Pattaya in the mid 90s, it was notable for the lack of violence. People too busy having fun to fight.

BTW, there were more bars back then and more patrons.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so. In the times I went to Pattaya in the mid 90s, it was notable for the lack of violence. People too busy having fun to fight.

BTW, there were more bars back then and more patrons.

probably right mate. i went last year but up top at some mainly thai hotel. used to go when i was a kid, wait got to check dates

**around 97/98. they didn't seem to have all that crap back then and i was out all night anytime i was there

43 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The street in the VDOs isn't Walking St. I don't know where it is ( possibly Buakhao ), but Walking Street doesn't have baht buses and stalls selling shoes on it after dark.

it is walking street, just look at the unique pavement pattern.

probably shot very late, after most businesses closed and police left.

4 minutes ago, manarak said:

it is walking street, just look at the unique pavement pattern.

probably shot very late, after most businesses closed and police left.

You are right. I didn't notice it before because the pavers only show up very briefly when the light is on them. Most of the time in the VDOs it looks like plain concrete.

Well spotted.

9 minutes ago, Diamondbob said:

Probably Soi 6

It is Walking Street, between Peppermint a-go-go and soi Diamond (between the 3 videos).

In the first video, it is right across from the Marine Disco/Peppermint a-go-go.
The 2nd video is between soi Diamond and the little soi going to the P72 Inn.
In the 3rd video you can even clearly see the sign "T&M = Walking Street" which is directly across the street from the Sensations A-go-go, as well as the "808" sign which is directly across from the entrance to soi Diamond..

People forget (or just don't know) that "Walking" Street is only "walking" from around 7pm to midnight. After that they let traffic enter and the area fills with vendor carts, motos and baht buses.
I'd say that probably happened sometime between 3-4am judging by the number of bars (like the P72) that were closed down and shuttered, but the large amount of traffic still on the street.

Archived