Any Supplements or treatments for Premature Ejaculation in Bangkok?

Bonobojt

ED is often mental and not physical, hence the most effective way to deal with it may not be through use of gels or any medicines but through counselling / hypnosis or similar therapy.  I can point you to someone in Bangkok who can assist if you wish to pursue that...drop me a private message if interested.

22 hours ago, mstevens said:

ED is often mental and not physical, hence the most effective way to deal with it may not be through use of gels or any medicines but through counselling / hypnosis or similar therapy.  I can point you to someone in Bangkok who can assist if you wish to pursue that...drop me a private message if interested.

Hey I think your getting confused with erectile dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation, they are different things, PE is when a guy cums too quickly during sex,  ED is a problem getting a hard penis

38 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

Hey I think your getting confused with erectile dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation, they are different things, PE is when a guy cums too quickly during sex,  ED is a problem getting a hard penis

Sorry, that was a typo on my part.  My bad.  I meant premature ejaculation.

So with that in mind, my original post should have read: premature ejaculation is often mental and not physical, hence the most effective way to deal with it may not be through use of gels or any medicines but through counselling / hypnosis or similar therapy.  I can point you to someone in Bangkok who can assist if you wish to pursue that...drop me a private message if interested.