Help with visit early June to Koh Chang please

Scouse123

Hi,

We are headed there at the beginning of June. I am going with my two sons in their late twenties. They are professional guys interested in a bit of eco-tourism and sightseeing. It will also be my first time on the island. I see White Sands seems to be the most popular beach but I want opinions from you guys, please. We are looking budget about 2,000 baht a night per room. 3 rooms.

I am looking for recommendations please for hotels etc.

I have also had a quote for 4,800 baht to take the three of us one way on to the island from Bangkok in a new SUV with a 5% discount if I book the return. I/We would prefer just the three of us in any transport and so the bus./ group minibus is not what we want.

They WILL NOT be renting motorbikes etc so good walking distance to many attractions or a short tuk-tuk/taxi ride will be fine.

Would love to hear from any TVF members with recent experience or knowledge. That really would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Shillhater, 15 palms is booked up on our dates although it looked to be my type of place. I think we will try Erawan at White sands as it has great reviews.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Shillhater, 15 palms is booked up on our dates although it looked to be my type of place. I think we will try Erawan at White sands as it has great reviews.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

good choice..just had a refurb,..15 palms, Monkeys,taste of India all do very good food..enjoy 

• Like 1