Thaksin and Yingluck show up in Tokyo

webfact

35 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Not sure how you are defining force but I am sure they feel that they were forced.  Anyway, what is your point?  They dispute the claims, and they will be dropped as soon as their party is back in power, that is all I am saying.

Actually, their party tried that one before, granting them among others a blanket amnesty and it provoked a reaction they never dreamed of.

Whilst the law here always seems selectively applied, and whose in power tries to use on their opponents, they've never specifically denied the charges they were convicted of, and others charged with in Thaksin's case. Unless you count the "I've never ever done anything wrong" or "it's all political" BS as a denial.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

What so he can flog batteries and electricity at premium prices and scam off the top?

Is that all ?   Wake up and smell the coffee....... Everyone who's ever been in power in this country has lined their pockets very well......... but some gave some back...and if you think the present lot are above board you should go and have check up.........

• Like 1

Easy to see all the developed countries that simply thumb there collective noses at Thailand.  Interpol 'red notice.'  Lol.  :clap2:  Riiiight!

Edited by connda

6 hours ago, Srikcir said:

The PM is not in charge of Parliament nor has a vote in Parliament. Even with Prayut how often has he "stepped into parliament" in order to manage anything?

But of course Prayut "owns" the parliament through his personal appointments.

since prayut has been there the gov has said the ministers do not have to turn up if they dont want to.   

7 hours ago, sungod said:

So the whole forum is going crazy about Yingluck's looks, not a single comment or remembered about any good policy she introduced, speaks volumes.............

May as well enjoy her looks as I recon most of us have long given up on good policy from politicians, from anywhere.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Policy, hmm, policy, umm, but isn't she gorgeous looking!

29594972_1897580970254926_16838247235522

I always remembered a friend of mine who had a dilemma, one one hand he said he found YL extremely attractive, on the other hand he said she looked a lot like her brother, did that mean he fancied Thaksin too? :)

8 hours ago, sungod said:

So the whole forum is going crazy about Yingluck's looks, not a single comment or remembered about any good policy she introduced, speaks volumes.............

OK. In 2012 Yingluck raised the minimum wage from 200 and something to 300 and something baht. A raise of 50 percent!!!

1 hour ago, chainarong said:

They were in Moritz last week and yellow knife the week before that ..................................:coffee1:

They may ski and sip cocktails in St Moritz, but I doubt they know where Yellowknife is.............:ermm:

9 hours ago, sungod said:

There is no argument, you seem to have a problem reading complete posts,for your benefit again, these are the facts I found, open source.

A quick Google search for Ahbisit and Prayut (I also included Thaksin to make it fair) concerning Parliament attendance did not come up with anything, Yingluck's threw up a few .

Again, you try it.

I'll let you win, even though you have provided no facts of your own,  ,seems winning and losing online arguments mean such a big thing to you. Nice big words though, you are obviously a very clever chap!

Or the words are written by a professional whatever. Analyse a handful few of el posts and you will see there are different writing styles. 

In any event their objective is the same, try to polish some txxxx.

11 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Really crazy how she able to steer the economy to recover the mother of all flood, achieved a better GDP and revenue than current without good policies. Then have her infrastructure and EEC policies followed up by the junta government. Must be flattery to her policies to see the projects realization. 

"Then have her infrastructure and EEC policies followed up by the junta government. Must be flattery to her policies to see the projects realization."

You said it el, now apply your words to the health care scheme which was planned by the dems but not implemented by them because they lost power.

Then the paymaster picks it up and says it's his scheme,and then folks like you el always claim that it's the major contribution he made to the poor. Opportune comment on your part, nothing more.

Low-cost health schemes are good (some better than others) but please never mind about fooling the poor, you don't fool anybody in your claims it was all the paymasters idea.

Oh and democracy, yes the situation right now is far from OK, but please don't insult peoples' intelligence  with comments about how good it was under the paymaster.