Thaksin and Yingluck show up in Tokyo

webfact

27 minutes ago, colinneil said:

How can you say that?

My wife  says i am handsum man.

Also in my Pattaya days never had a shortage of women wanting to spend the night with me.:cheesy::cheesy:

I think she's "justfine" for a 50 year old lady.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Really crazy how she able to steer the economy to recover the mother of all flood, achieved a better GDP and revenue than current without good policies. Then have her infrastructure and EEC policies followed up by the junta government. Must be flattery to her policies to see the projects realization. 

How did she manage all that without hardly ever stepping foot in parliament?

Not arguing about government policies, just the notion you actually think she was in charge.

BTW, high speed rail projects have been on the cards for years, I don't think she can take credit for that, nice try though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Justfine said:

Nose not attractive. Eyes average. Wide cheeks. Reasonable smile.

Election put back 3 years now.

The reason I love TV, every day I learn something... I had no idea a nose could be "attractive" ...some kind of fetishism probably! :tongue:

Look at this girl look at this girl... yes what?
Do you not see her nose? Me it drives me crazy  :crying:

Edited by Tchooptip
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, sungod said:

How did she manage all that without hardly ever stepping foot in parliament?

Not arguing about government policies, just the notion you actually think she was in charge.

BTW, high speed rail projects have been on the cards for years, I don't think she can take credit for that, nice try though.

I sincerely doubt you know her attendance record in parliament. Just making a wild swing and hope it connect. 

You know the inner working of her cabinet? Another unintelligent wild swing?

Many previous governments may have talk about the infrastructure projects but none put them in a concise  development phase with design and financing. Her government did and the junta piggy back on it. 

14 minutes ago, BuaBS said:

We're still waiting for the 35 billion THB she has to repay.

Peanuts compared to the 150 billion spent by The Dinosaur Party in their village-campaign.........Taxpayer money wasted

BTW I think the correct number in her case was 26 billion...

Anyway...Good to see that there still are some hard-core-supporters of The Great Savior left on Thaivisa....:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

The PM is not in charge of Parliament nor has a vote in Parliament. Even with Prayut how often has he "stepped into parliament" in order to manage anything?

But of course Prayut "owns" the parliament through his personal appointments.

Fair one, new to me that the 'leader' of the country/government does not actually have to go parliament, I would of thought it was the done thing,a kind of moral obligation to show leadership at least. That's probably me being old fashioned :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sungod said:

Her attendance in Parliament, or rather lack of was well documented in the press, as was her reluctance when she eventually got to actually personally engage in debate.A few minutes preparation on google would have saved your 'unintelligent wild swing'.

I think you'll find the high speed train route to Rayong was finalized in 2011, before PT came to power. Granted they may have been changes made, but no way they can take the full credit.

Why don't you put down the attendance record for Ahbisit, Yingluck and Prayut for us to make judgement. Spend some time to goggle and get those facts which you seemingly keen to take a wild swing at her. Over to you.

Ain't we talking about infrastructure projects and not an isolated one. By the way, the Eastern seaboard (the correct term) was proposed back in 1996 and nothing done till her government reviewed and include this route in the overall infrastructure plan. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Why don't you put down the attendance record for Ahbisit, Yingluck and Prayut for us to make judgement. Spend some time to goggle and get those facts which you seemingly keen to take a wild swing at her. Over to you.

Ain't we talking about infrastructure projects and not an isolated one. By the way, the Eastern seaboard (the correct term) was proposed back in 1996 and nothing done till her government reviewed and include this route in the overall infrastructure plan. 

Man, you are touchy, have a little soft spot for our little Pou do you? That's sweet.

A quick Google search for Ahbisit and Prayut (I also included Thaksin to make it fair) concerning Parliament attendance did not come up with anything, Yingluck's threw up a few, you try it lover boy..........:)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

... and the whole world laughs at Prayut

No.  They are still too busy laughing at the new PM of New Zealand about no Russian spies in N.Z.

More stupid and naive even than Yingluck. 25 or more years younger and not as "baggable" either.

Silly question: But does Thailand have an extradition treaty with Japan?

37 minutes ago, sungod said:

Her attendance in Parliament, or rather lack of was well documented in the press, as was her reluctance (when she eventually got there) to actually personally engage in debate.A few minutes preparation on google would have saved your 'unintelligent wild swing'.

I think you'll find the high speed train route to Rayong was finalized in 2011, before PT came to power. Granted they may have been changes made, but no way they can take the full credit.

Yes but will it ever get built as described?  It sounds like it is going to be even faster than a hyperloop. 555. And by the time that commissions are all taken, probabky more expensive than one too.

33 minutes ago, sungod said:

Man, you are touchy, have a little soft spot for our little Pou do you? That's sweet.

A quick Google search for Ahbisit and Prayut (I also included Thaksin to make it fair) concerning Parliament attendance did not come up with anything, Yingluck's threw up a few, you try it lover boy..........:)

Go for the person when you losing an argument. Don’t wish to engage in ad hominem. Down to a fair and reasonable argument. If you don’t have the facts to support, it become fallacious. That sum up all your previous posts.

5 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I know that this will ruin Prayut's day, so that pleases me.

But, other than the above, who cares?

Thaksin and Yingluck are exiles now, and will never be able to return to Thailand. Yes, they may well have some small symbolic influence on the elections and/or politics in general, but never again on the day-to-day events that make up so much of a politician's life.

They are done and gone; have a nice life and forget Thai politics.

PS Yingy-baby, you still got it! Oh hell yeah!

"Thaksin and Yingluck are exiles now, and will never be able to return to Thailand. "

No, they just cant return while the current lot are in power and until the next lot quash their charges.

12 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

"Thaksin and Yingluck are exiles now, and will never be able to return to Thailand. "

No, they just cant return while the current lot are in power and until the next lot quash their charges.

They have not been forced into exile. They have both fled the Kingdom when their court case's failed and their verdict and sentencing was due to be delivered. Also both claim that the court cases are 'politically motivated' and not genuine cases of corruption.

11 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Go for the person when you losing an argument. Don’t wish to engage in . Down to a fair and reasonable argument. If you don’t have the facts to support, it become fallacious. That sum up all your previous posts.

There is no argument, you seem to have a problem reading complete posts,for your benefit again, these are the facts I found, open source.

A quick Google search for Ahbisit and Prayut (I also included Thaksin to make it fair) concerning Parliament attendance did not come up with anything, Yingluck's threw up a few .

Again, you try it.

I'll let you win, even though you have provided no facts of your own,  ,seems winning and losing online arguments mean such a big thing to you. Nice big words though, you are obviously a very clever chap!

3 hours ago, JAG said:

You are about five or so years late with the vote buying claims. Claims that have been pretty well demolished any way.

It is the case that the elections which brought Thaksin and Yingluck to power were recognised as essentially free, fair and representative of the electorates will, recognised by international monitoring organisations and, perhaps more importantly, accepted as such by their electoral opponents.

It is also the case that both Thaksin and Yingluck's possible (probable) re-election was forestalled by the military, during those re-election campaigns, staging coups and installing military junta governments.

Taking all that into account your claim that Thailand was never a democracy is really a smokescreen for the " sad truth" which you really cannot bring yourself to a admit - that you prefer a far right ultra conservative military junta to a government which the people have consistently chosen.

Viewed from that perspective the "simple truth" is that you don't really make much of a case do you?

+100.

Could not have put it better myself.

3 hours ago, JAG said:

It is the case that the elections which brought Thaksin and Yingluck to power were recognised as essentially free, fair and representative of the electorates will, recognised by international monitoring organisations

Especially that bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tukkytuktuk said:

They have not been forced into exile. They have both fled the Kingdom when their court case's failed and their verdict and sentencing was due to be delivered. Also both claim that the court cases are 'politically motivated' and not genuine cases of corruption.

Not sure how you are defining force but I am sure they feel that they were forced.  Anyway, what is your point?  They dispute the claims, and they will be dropped as soon as their party is back in power, that is all I am saying.