Prostitutes in Thailand are fueling the rise in cases of super gonorrhoea

webfact

16 hours ago, Happy enough said:

I thought it was AIDS that could cause death and why would there be people dying from HIV which is a manageable disease now?

In Thailand, simple lack of education, cost and being outcast discriminated by their own people.

Although HIV is manageable disease now, it isn't a cake walk there are a lot of side effect to the medication and then you got to live a particular health life style. It isn't as easy as taking a pill for a headache.

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Just pleased i had most of my sexual encounters ,while a young man,

just your everyday gonorrhea,and Aids had not been invented yet ! 

The new strain,which cannot be cured,you have the never ending drip,drip.

regards worgeordie

Yes, in the 80s I am guessing.

Drippy dicky was moderately common and not particularly feared, a shot in the ass and 2 days later you were back in action!

Wasn't there an ancient treatment that was a miniature umbrella opened internally and pulled down to remove the infection.... sounds excruciating. Good old Alex!

12 hours ago, moe666 said:

I would have to say it is the guys fault since it appears he didn't us protection. It is hard to believe in this day and age some men still refuse to wear protection.

I would say he was reckless.

An oral encounter, a night of heavy drinking culminating in an encounter hardly remembered.

The professional ladies seem insistent these days.....

12 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I can't say it is the prostitute but surely they get it from their costumes and probably from Arabic counties but I will never have sex with a prostitute anyway not my style I have enough with my wife 

Better life 

Why specifically Arabic countries?

I spent some time in them, obviously the wrong ones, not much sex going!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kevozman1 said:

Covered by Brainwashing British Citizens. I am already taking everything mentioned with a pinch of salt.

If you have been properly brainwashed you wouldnt be taking any salt

• Haha 1

Prostitutes in Thailand are fueling the rise in cases of super gonorrhoea

It should be an old article only. First of all officially no prostitution in Thailand.  And Thais are very clever. To getting a work permit, they force the farang teachers to nake blood test against syphilis. Not the prostitutes, because they are not existing in Thailand as I said before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Although most likely from the thong, I have seen cases of  parasitic worms causing itching. The  worms can be ejected or suctioned out for lack of a better term, because of vigorous anal intercourse. The  multiple thrusts accompanied  by musculature contraction and increased mucous flow causes the delivery. I also note that  practitioners of anal intercourse often lose control of their sphincters and are prone to leakage as they can no longer keep their contents inside. This is often indicated by a telltale odour of feces, wetspots  and the staining of garments.  

Thanks so much for the detailed, disgusting info on anal sex, Dr. Feel Good.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

From what I read, this would appear to be that gonorrhoea has become resistant to antibiotics, rather than a new strain of "super" gonorrhoea.

That comes down to humans abusing antibiotics for decades. Self inflicted injury.

Interesting that drug companies haven't been investing in new drugs because the profits may not be there. Time governments woke up and started funding research to develop new "antibiotics".

If nothing else, this goes to remind customers to use condoms with BGs.

17 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Although most likely from the thong, I have seen cases of  parasitic worms causing itching. The  worms can be ejected or suctioned out for lack of a better term, because of vigorous anal intercourse. The  multiple thrusts accompanied  by musculature contraction and increased mucous flow causes the delivery. I also note that  practitioners of anal intercourse often lose control of their sphincters and are prone to leakage as they can no longer keep their contents inside. This is often indicated by a telltale odour of feces, wetspots  and the staining of garments.  

Yuk !!!

17 hours ago, Happy enough said:

I thought it was AIDS that could cause death and why would there be people dying from HIV which is a manageable disease now?

Even after so many years, many people just don't get it. I mean the difference between HIV and AIDS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It shouldn't be a surprise, and was predicted to happen by serious scientist a long time ago. It is easy to blame hookers for the situation. However, which prostitute would have the urge to produce a resistant strain of gonorrhoea to start this mess? The ones who are responsible are greedy pharmacists selling antibiotics to everyone like vitamins, practitioner handing out prescriptions for antibiotics to people showing symptoms of a simple cold, and gov. health officials not coming up with education and strict rules regarding the use of antibiotics.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, overherebc said:

I suppose the difference is a wedgee for a girl and a sqeedgee for a ladyboy.

Sorry. ??

I guess Heshe's just pulling up the condom that makes their thingy almost invisible. Please don't try the trick without the supervision of mom. :sleepy:

17 hours ago, epicstuff said:

Who gave it to the pro?  

Self treating with anti-biotics and god knows what other black magic potions and the end result is stronger disease bugs that have no known effective cures.

Anti-biotics taken as a cure for flu, no effect on flu, it's a virus, but if your body has a different bug in it then two anti-biotic tablets will start by killing the weaker bugs first and leave the stronger ones immune to that anti-biotic.

Strongest medicine I take for flu is single malt whisky, doesn't cure it but after a few you don't care about the flu. ?.

Cut's etc that get a bit inflamed etc, Iodine (Betadine) and a plaster or two, no anti-biotic creams or tablets, your body will fix it.

• Like 2

This reminds me of my time here in the 60's.  The yanks used to protect themselves by using penicillin as a prevention rather than a cure.  Guess what?  A strain of gonorrhea developed that was penicillin resistant! 

18 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Of he's just scratching his balls. 

18 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Not very often I see so many gross-outs in a single paragraph!

Edited by Dustdevil
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, moe666 said:

I would have to say it is the guys fault since it appears he didn't us protection. It is hard to believe in this day and age some men still refuse to wear protection.

How do you know he didn't?   Maybe he rubbed his eye after giving her a fingering.   Was he supposed to wear rubber gloves and a face guard too?