Thai Women, The Goose and the Golden Egg

bwpage3

12 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

This post was generated after reading about the American that hung himself. The wife had everything it seems and still deep sixed him.

So your response is about as far off track as can be and makes you look like an idiot.

I am sitting here at the airport and re read this and showed my wife. Why do you think his wife deep sixed him if he hung himself?

So with your question, do you wonder that about your wife being she is Thai and you pointed it at only Thai women or was this a reach out because of something happening to you?  

8 hours ago, 473geo said:

My pleasure - 6000 x 30 (days in the month) = 180k :smile: and there are guys advocating 'rent don't marry' or it will cost you!!  Of course doesn't take into account economies of scale :smile:

You jest of course (Well I hope so for your sake.)     6,000 is only for fools or millionaires but 1,000 is danger territory Old ugly & disease??. except in a falang-free corner of the extreme north. Please advise me if you ever meet a man who gets sex at home every day of every month after the honeymoon (mead drinking month) is over................  Good luck with that!!!!!!!!!  Off tthe airport now to pick up guests.

31 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

You jest of course (Well I hope so for your sake.)     6,000 is only for fools or millionaires but 1,000 is danger territory Old ugly & disease??. except in a falang-free corner of the extreme north. Please advise me if you ever meet a man who gets sex at home every day of every month after the honeymoon (mead drinking month) is over................  Good luck with that!!!!!!!!!  Off tthe airport now to pick up guests.

P.S.  Wives are more expensive than hookers on a (miles per gallon) scale;   but come with companionship benefits if you do it right (And I didn't do it right the first time:  Just like so many others.)  I am very happy with my Thai wife, 12+ years later.   Should have married her years ago but she was just a new - born baby when I married the first time when I was 25 years old.  555

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

This post was generated after reading about the American that hung himself. The wife had everything it seems and still deep sixed him.

So your response is about as far off track as can be and makes you look like an idiot.

Well, in that case, I would add that your written English needs improvement. I see nowhere in your original post where you mention the unfortunate guy who burned his house and car then hanged himself. If that is the incident to which you referred, you really should have said something about it. However, I believe my post is spot-on for what you did say and may very well be pertinent to what happened to that unfortunate American.

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

Well, in that case, I would add that your written English needs improvement. I see nowhere in your original post where you mention the unfortunate guy who burned his house and car then hanged himself. If that is the incident to which you referred, you really should have said something about it. However, I believe my post is spot-on for what you did say and may very well be pertinent to what happened to that unfortunate American.

It's called backsliding.

6 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

6,000 is only for fools or millionaires but 1,000 is danger territory Old ugly & disease??

I guess it could well depend if your chosen one is into cocaine or somtam :smile:

5 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Please advise me if you ever meet a man who gets sex at home every day of every month

Apart from natures interference on the female side, I would suggest there are many out there not suffering from flagging labido

Keep laying those eggs :smile:

Edited by 473geo

4 hours ago, HLover said:

It's called backsliding.

Hmm, backsliding? Are you sure that is what you meant? According to the Cambridge dictionary, backsliding means "to go back to doing something bad when you have been doing something good, especially to stop working hard or to fail to do something that you had agreed to doI am not sure how backsliding applies here. Could you enlighten me?

4 hours ago, smotherb said:

Hmm, backsliding? Are you sure that is what you meant? According to the Cambridge dictionary, backsliding means "to go back to doing something bad when you have been doing something good, especially to stop working hard or to fail to do something that you had agreed to doI am not sure how backsliding applies here. Could you enlighten me?

It was in agreement with your post #64 after that person called you an idiot.

He was backsliding, cheers.

1. 10%

2.  Smart ones - 79%, but if it grinds on them every day because you're an arse, then it doesn't matter.  

3.  Have

4.  I don't fully understand this question... it's late.

5.  None after the nest was built... pre nest, there's a lot of feathers flying and cooing and dancing.

6.  Plenty... they're easy to bugger off "up to you".  Better to ditch the stupid ones early.

7.  If she does not have a phone glued to her hand and checking it every 2 min.  If she never mentions money or asks if you love her on first meeting or asks how much you pay for rent.  IF she says you're hansum, she's a keeper...:)

8.  When she says she doesn't have kids as you're looking at her C-section scar. 

On 4/1/2018 at 7:24 AM, JAFO said:

I am sitting here at the airport and re read this and showed my wife. Why do you think his wife deep sixed him if he hung himself?

So with your question, do you wonder that about your wife being she is Thai and you pointed it at only Thai women or was this a reach out because of something happening to you?  

The OP is off on his usual anti-Thai rant, this time it's about the women.  But just consider what he's really saying, the entire point of this thread.  bwpage is saying that Thai women should only think about the money, first and foremost.  Not about love, or caring, or companionship, or compatibility...only the "goose."  Because to him, that's what's important in a relationship.  It's what the "goose" can provide, aka ATM. 

So the OP was shocked to learn that in some cases, Thai women care more about other things besides money.  Maybe he should keep his own house in order and remind his wife about the goose. 

On 4/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Berkshire said:

The OP is off on his usual anti-Thai rant, this time it's about the women.  But just consider what he's really saying, the entire point of this thread.  bwpage is saying that Thai women should only think about the money, first and foremost.  Not about love, or caring, or companionship, or compatibility...only the "goose."  Because to him, that's what's important in a relationship.  It's what the "goose" can provide, aka ATM. 

So the OP was shocked to learn that in some cases, Thai women care more about other things besides money.  Maybe he should keep his own house in order and remind his wife about the goose. 

Indeed Berkshire.

I will go out on a limb here but I believe the OP's relationship is predicated on his theory thus he is reaching out to poll the audience for some sort of validation. There is clearly something hidden in the OP's post but overall its the same rhetoric.

I believe the OP never came back to his thread because he did not receive the favorable agreement he was searching for. Not all Thai women look at the man as the Goose. Being he left "Isaan" that could say a lot about his limited view on life and Thai women in general.

• Like 1