Trump says he thinks he could have a good relationship with Putin

webfact

8 minutes ago, Becker said:

Uh, have you followed the news regarding his spat with a certain Kim Jong-un? Are you even awake???

Uh, do you really think that it is possible to compare the nuclear potentials of North Korea and Russia? ))

I am achually not sure that rocket man have it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Such a relationship would only be a win for Putin,it would take years for the orange to realize he had been peeled.

That would require an ability to learn. Corrupt Conman is unable to learn anything. His Republican Congress is allowing him to turn America over to killer Putin. Trump is the biggest threat to America/rule of law/democracy. Will Americans ever WAKE UP?  Republicans only care a/b power. They want one party rule which is like Putin's Russia. SHAME on all who subscribe to this undermining of U.S. institutions. 

despot tactics Trump uses.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You can't answer it either. No surprise. Why does "trump" act like Putin has Kompramat on him?

well, let's say that he has something, then it turns out that Putin had much more on Obama. Because Obama opposed Putin as a rabbit against a boa constrictor.

Edited by yurpt

6 minutes ago, yurpt said:

well, let's say that he has something, then it turns out that Putin had much more on Obama. Because Obama opposed Putin as a rabbit against a boa constrictor.

These people are rocks.Behind them is a vast machine.

Do I need a rock to go.."gronk..gronk"?

Nope.

Wear a "Kimby" when you get n the internet because most  of the information you imbibe is totally useless.

22 minutes ago, yurpt said:

Uh, do you really think that it is possible to compare the nuclear potentials of North Korea and Russia? ))

Play the match the "trump" insult to the country game!

Where is RUSSIA? 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/can-you-match-donald-trump-insult-country-insulted

Just now, yurpt said:

seems you try to change the topic?

Funny coming from you. You're pushing a ridiculous propaganda argument that "trump" doesn't insult Putin because of nukes. Generally he doesn't insult authoritarian dictators but instead flatters them ... period, and Putin appears to be special to him. At the same time he viciously insults long term democratic friends and neighbors.

Your propaganda tactic reminds me the recent Russian B.S. that Putin had no reason to poison the former spy in England just before the election when actually he had great internal reasons to do that. 

Many people are wising up to these Putin propaganda games but I don't doubt the Russian forces will keep piling it on. But "trump" won't and that stinks. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Putin is a smart guy and may already know that a friend like Trump is as reliable as a speeding truck with brakes made of tofu.  Trump is getting more embedded in Dementialand with each passing week.

His most recent blather, he said the US covers 4% of NATO's funding.  In the next sentence, he said 80%.  He's as solid as a sheet of wet toilet paper in Trump's golden toilet, waiting for the royal flush.

thank you for your expertise

now I know why Americans deserve Trump. They voted for him, so no complaints please....5555555 :smile::sick:

1 hour ago, milwaukeeboy said:

These guys, Trump and Putin, are both "Nationalists".  All the knee-jerk haters seem to be in favor of a one world government or to be brainwashed by the globalist owned mockingbird corporate media, IMHO.

Coming soon to a theater near you - "The Nationalist Bros vs. the Evil Globalists".

:coffee1:

Edited by Morch

1 hour ago, yurpt said:

Let me remind you of what you said:

"Trump do not need to be vicious with crasy guy with nuсler bomb. Trump is not that stupid."

You're obviously wrong.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Funny coming from you. You're pushing a ridiculous propaganda argument that "trump" doesn't insult Putin because of nukes. Generally he doesn't insult authoritarian dictators but instead flatters them ... period, and Putin appears to be special to him. At the same time he viciously insults long term democratic friends and neighbors.

Your propaganda tactic reminds me the recent Russian B.S. that Putin had no reason to poison the former spy in England just before the election when actually he had great internal reasons to do that. 

Many people are wising up to these Putin propaganda games but I don't doubt the Russian forces will keep piling it on. But "trump" won't and that stinks. 

Seems you do not understand what meens propaganda. Reasonable objection is not a propaganda. So you'd better pick your words wisely.

!Trump doesn't insult Putin because of nukes" is a reasonable objection. 

But what you do is demagogue. You used an argument about poisoning the former spy in England as if I  thoght that no reason to poison the former spy. But in reality I thing that Putin had reason to poison tha spy. 

Before that you try to insult me about my poor English.

What is wrong with you, buddy?  You have absolutly irrelevant arguments.

Try to be on topic please. You remember what we are talking about?

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's well understood that people hostile to America would be happy that "trump" became president. But most Americans aren't. Even at the election, he didn't even get most of the votes. 

ouch, an American is upset now.

Look it doesn't have anything to do with "hostile". It's just kidding you. We all have to live with him for I hope only 4 years. And we all hope that he will not destroy good relationships with allied countries only but stabilize the fragile peace. He is the most worst president the "Western World" can imagine. Totally unreliable. And resistant to any advice. So Thailand is hoping that dictatorship will turn at last into democracy. But I'm not sure they should copy from America.

35 minutes ago, Becker said:

Let me remind you of what you said:

"Trump do not need to be vicious with crasy guy with nuсler bomb. Trump is not that stupid."

You're obviously wrong.

It's not obvious at all. 

What is obvious is that Russia has enough nuclear to destroy America. Rocketman is highly unlikely has one. Moreover looks like Trump almost resolve the the problem with Kim.

So, now we have just one crasy guy with nuсler bomb.

17 minutes ago, yurpt said:

It's not obvious at all. 

What is obvious is that Russia has enough nuclear to destroy America. Rocketman is highly unlikely has one. Moreover looks like Trump almost resolve the the problem with Kim.

So, now we have just one crasy guy with nuсler bomb.

It is obvious Trump is very careful when commenting or discussing Putin and Russia. If this was due to Russia's nuclear arsenal, then Trump would have been expected to act similarly vs. the PRC. The reality is different. When one factors in the input and views regarding recent Russian meddling in US (and Western) politics, and Trump reluctance to even  acknowledge them, never mind act on them - it does seem pretty suspicious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

It is obvious Trump is very careful when commenting or discussing Putin and Russia. If this was due to Russia's nuclear arsenal, then Trump would have been expected to act similarly vs. the PRC. The reality is different. When one factors in the input and views regarding recent Russian meddling in US (and Western) politics, and Trump reluctance to even  acknowledge them, never mind act on them - it does seem pretty suspicious.

I can allow the possibility that Russia has something on Trump. He was in Russia and possibly have some sexual affairs. If so it means nothing regardind alleged collusion.

3 hours ago, yurpt said:

No, It's not clear. It's just your guess-work. It needs to be proved. 

Trump do not need to be vicious with crasy guy with nuсler bomb. Trump is not that stupid.

Trump is that stupid.  He just appointed a hawk who recently advocated a pre-emptive nuke strike against NK. That position, heading National Security Council, is by appointment, ....no Congressional involvement.  If that doesn't scare the bejeezies out of reasonable people, I don't know what will.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

As the weeks roll by, there's less reasonable influence over Trump.

Hope Hicks and a few others (in the Oval Office) who weren't screamingly right-wing whackos, used to serve that function, but she's gone.   Chief of Staff, former general Kelly was supposed to serve that purpose (of keeping Trump from going blotto too often), but Kelly is now sidelined.  They may allow him to bring diet coke to the prez, that's about it.  

Jared and Ivanka are pretty much out of the picture.  They probably spend most of their WH time looking at themselves in the mirror, while applying make-up.

Increasingly, Trump is bunkering down, and therefore getting dangerously crazier (his default, untethered character), day by day.  If in doubt, look at his tweets, and his rants against a free press, Amazon, .....while lavishing praise on iron-fisted control-freaks like Putin, Erdogan, Xi and Duterte.  

"They may allow him to bring diet coke to the prez, that's about it."

They who?

A post denigrating another member's English language skills has been removed. It is not permissible for the other member to post in his native language as this is an English language forum. While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts. 

58 minutes ago, Morch said:

If it did happen - how does it "mean nothing" with regard to the alleged collusion? If Trump is, in some way, being blackmailed, how does it "mean nothing" with regard to the alleged collusion?

Exactly.

Classic Kompramat from the former head of the Russian KGB, perhaps the most Kompramat oriented person on the planet. 

No, couldn't happen, wouldn't matter -- we're not that stupid.

No, we don't KNOW but we do know that "trump" does behave very weirdly in the super soft way he always talks about Putin. 

22 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly.

Classic Kompramat from the former head of the Russian KGB, perhaps the most Kompramat oriented person on the planet. 

No, we don't KNOW but we do know that "trump" does behave very weirdly in the super soft way he always talks about Putin. 

The previous claim by out newcomer member seems even odder than that. If I understood correctly it implied that the Russians might have something on Trump, but for some obscure reason did not/do not/will not use their leverage. Finding it hard to believe - what do you collect this sort of dirt for, if not to use it at some point?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly.

2008 Russia annexed a part of Geogia. Obama upset. Did nothing. Russia decided that it is ok to fight weak countrys.

2014 Russia annexed Crimeria. Obama upset. Announced weak sunctions. Russia and russian mocked them. And then Russia intrude into Ukraine. 10 000 ukranian dead. No real reaction from Obama. Just words. 

My friend, you talk too much but did not answer the simple questions 

1. why Obama have not taken needed action when it was nessesary?

2. Should Obama as a leader of free world be acountable for not taking steps against agressor.

3. Why do not you blame Obama for that?

4. How do think what is better to treat agressor with tough wording and no action or with weak wording but tough action?

Please adress each point. Thank you.

Dude - - not here to talk about Obama. That's a classic diversion tactic and just because you think you can dictate off topic questions obnoxiously it doesn't follow that people are going to willingly play your games. You can desist from the personal insults as well. I have limited tolerance for such tactics.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

Just now, Jingthing said:

Not here to talk about Obama. That's a classic diversion tactic and just because you think you can do dictate questions obnoxiously it doesn't follow that people are going to play your games. You can desist from the personal insults as well. I have limited tolerance for such tactics.

My question quite relevant. You blame Trump for being nice with Putin. I try to explaine you that his wording have nothing to do with what he is doing and what he already had done with Russia to stop aggression. 

If you want to blame someone for Russia crime in Ukraine, Geogia and so on you shoud blame Obama for that.

Blaming Trump is just illogically.

5 minutes ago, yurpt said:

My question quite relevant. You blame Trump for being nice with Putin. I try to explaine you that his wording have nothing to do with what he is doing and what he already had done with Russia to stop aggression. 

If you want to blame someone for Russia crime in Ukraine, Geogia and so on you shoud blame Obama for that.

More deflection. This topic ain't about Obama. And most of the references regarding Trump's attitude toward Russia relate to to current issues - Russian intervention in US (and Western) politics, and Ukraine. So far Trump haven't done nothing much regarding either. Actions taken were despite Trump's inclinations and reservations. Considering Trump's over the top and unorthodox reactions on a variety of issues, his treatment of Russia, and Putin, clearly stands out.

• Like 2

My question quite relevant. You blame Trump for being nice with Putin. I try to explaine you that his wording have nothing to do with what he is doing and what he already had done with Russia to stop aggression.  If you want to blame someone for Russia crime in Ukraine, Geogia and so on you shoud blame Obama for that.

Right now the man in the office is "trump" and it's arguable that a big reason he is in that office are the actions of Putin. I well understand that non Americans especially if they see some benefit to "trump" in office not caring about that. But that is not my perspective. I deeply care and am deeply offended by the actions of Putin towards our elections and he continues to do that and the US president does nothing. So makes me consider him an illegitimate president quite possibly compromised by Putin. Such a man should be booted out of office ASAP.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

More deflection. This topic ain't about Obama. And most of the references regarding Trump's attitude toward Russia relate to to current issues - Russian intervention in US (and Western) politics, and Ukraine. So far Trump haven't done nothing much regarding either. Actions taken were despite Trump's inclinations and reservations. Considering Trump's over the top and unorthodox reactions on a variety of issues, his treatment of Russia, and Putin, clearly stands out.

No deflection at all. The current issues is a consequence of the actions or inaction of the previous administration. 

Actions taken under Tramp's administration make Russia weaker. The administration he assembled. That is a fact. 

I awaited same actions from Obama administration. But supprisingly former administration did not act. Annexion in Europe! And USA just express the word of regret. Shame.

Now under Trump leadership everything changed. That's all we need to know.