Thai woman stabs British man after he tried to end their relationship

rooster59

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, sanemax said:

What dont they do, which you would like them to do for you ?

Not sell a prestigious site for short term gain and long term loss of status.

Help local businesses and expats with documentation without having to book an appointment 6 weeks in advance.

Passport renewal in a day without having to fly back to UK.

Support local British businesses without having to be paid for everything.

Not close up shop and run home at the first sign of trouble (again).

Arrange events for local British businesses and not leave everything to a private business chamber.

Provide practical support to British people in genuine distress.

Properly brief visiting British Police on jollies to Koh Tao so they don't make fools of themselves.

Negotiate better visa deals for British ex-pats.

Influence HMG on pensions for ex-pats.

16 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

How exactly do you „use“ another person and „then throw them away“? Just curious, because I find it to difficult to imagine how that works. 

Metaphorically speaking......  I don't see why it escapes you. The clue is in quite a few posts suggesting 'she is past her sell by date' and 'time to get a younger model'. She gives you her best years and then is no longer wanted, and her life, as she knew it gone. So she had better start behaving herself......

Thai woman stabs a guy who tries to break up. Not really news, sort of par for the course actually. Like saying Thai woman's breath smells of garlic. 

German mate of mine had knife scars all over his torso from breaking up with Thai women, one day sitting around the swimming pool at Sawasdee hotel in Pattaya he showed us all the scars and told us the stories: "This one was a bitch in Koh Samui. This one was a bitch in Bangkok. This one was a bitch in Phuket..." 

5 minutes ago, TSF said:

Thai woman stabs a guy who tries to break up. Not really news, sort of par for the course actually. Like saying Thai woman's breath smells of garlic. 

German mate of mine had knife scars all over his torso from breaking up with Thai women, one day sitting around the swimming pool at Sawasdee hotel in Pattaya he showed us all the scars and told us the stories: "This one was a bitch in Koh Samui. This one was a bitch in Bangkok. This one was a bitch in Phuket..." 

Im sure this german mate of you, was a hell of a boy and gentleman ?

20 hours ago, arithai12 said:

masters degree...? wow

trilingual...? wooow!!

Why do you sound so incredulous? Not all farang hang out with uneducated bar girls. My wife also is trilingual and has a Masters dergree which enables her to hold and sustain a good job as PA to the CEO. I think you need to look on a higher shelf for your women. You might be surprised what you can find there.

20 hours ago, nickcar said:

I always thought this was true but my daughter who is a qualified solicitor says it is not, all she could rely on his support for the children 

it is true , i have spoke to lots of guys who have lost half their pension and half the house so i know it is true your daughter is obviously not well informed , next time your in a bar start asking british guys they will tell you and after you will know your daughter knows nothing , it might be writen  but judgement can end up different so is it worth the risk ?  imagine having a million pound house meet a girl in a bar ask her to move in with you and then 7 months later she files for half your house and pension !! you just lost 500,000 pounds and half pension what an expensive drink and a stupid law , judgement is different to what is written your daughter knows nothing read the link below ,   

www.theguardian.com/money/2010/jun/20/mortgage-warning-unmarried-couple

20 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

How exactly do you „use“ another person and „then throw them away“? Just curious, because I find it to difficult to imagine how that works. 

easy for some of these callous guys they say f.ck off !

1 hour ago, ResandePohm said:

Why do you sound so incredulous? Not all farang hang out with uneducated bar girls. My wife also is trilingual and has a Masters dergree which enables her to hold and sustain a good job as PA to the CEO. I think you need to look on a higher shelf for your women. You might be surprised what you can find there.

are you sure he wasn't just taking the piss for some stating the obvious that many here including, i would imagine, most members of this forum date or marry educated women and that they don't need to be told they don't only have to marry bar girls??

** i could be wrong but i read the 'wows' in his post as sarcasm, maybe he was genuinely shocked, i doubt it though

13 hours ago, sambum said:

He was not married to her.

Oh! Thanks for that. I meant "married" in a loose way (as in attached"), but thanks for the precision.

Then, it is even worst.

Maybe this guy is a serial dater. (and so is she) A hump and dump when she gets too big of a rump guy. This is speculation, of course. 

19 hours ago, rascalman said:

I know Thai's very well and this does not surprise me at all! Be careful is all I can say!

My guess is the Thais you know very well are the bar girl type if this doesn't surprise you.      

I see it from a Thai eye.
He has income, he can only go out into the street and get a new lady.
She has nothing, she has to start from scratch.
In her eyes and head she has thrown 3 years on him
That's why she got angry at him
Thrown away 3 years.. Ok.. But what about him..? This logic works both ways! I was married to a Thai woman for just 14 months. She got cash.. A diamond ring.. International travel.. Clothes and so on. I got to travel with her..nothing else. She decided a few months ago that I was a "bad man" because I would not buy her a house. I could get angry.. Like thousands of men before me..but attempting to MURDER a woman, because she thinks this way? Don't be crazy. Move on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 minutes ago, 1happykamper said:

Thrown away 3 years.. Ok.. But what about him..? This logic works both ways! I was married to a Thai woman for just 14 months. 

How long did you know her before married, and how well did you understand each other

Last but as important, where did you meet her?

On 4/8/2018 at 7:59 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Past her sell by date, and the income source wants out. 

Despite his injuries, it sounds like he made a good decision.

A good decision to exit the relationship but by the looks of her, it is hard to understand why he ever decided to shack up with her. 

Anyone contemplating dumping a haggard looking ex-bar girl with limited employment opportunities and nil chance of snagging another farang, would be well advised to tell her he was going on a long trip abroad or move out while she is elsewhere.  Just pack all the stuff you care about and move to somewhere else she is unlikely to find you.     

Imagine being told one day that your reasonably well paid job that allows you to support your family upcountry is coming to an end with immediate effect for no apparent reason and you have no prospect of finding another similar paying job. 

23 hours ago, Happy enough said:

i can assure you looking like that at her age and dressed like that she has been through the wars. that is a bloody bar girl or at least it was. no one is saying all foreign men with thai wives means the girls a bar girl as most on here probably have normal thai wives too. but this quite plainly is an old washed up pig ugly ex bar girl. so let's just say it how it is eh

Wait, a tank top and jean skirt means she's a bar girl?  I mean... really?  I thought bar girls dressed sexier than that... I mean, I could be wrong but what bar girl dresses like this? lol.  Apparently I know a lot of bar girls who work full time in other careers.

16 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

Wait, a tank top and jean skirt means she's a bar girl?  I mean... really?  I thought bar girls dressed sexier than that... I mean, I could be wrong but what bar girl dresses like this? lol.  Apparently I know a lot of bar girls who work full time in other careers.

LOL all you like mate but she for sure is an ex bar girl. you believe what you like. do those other career girls you know live in shitty cheap condos on soi buakhou or whatever it's called in pattaya with a guy twice their age and have violent tendencies? then i hate to break it to you mate but apparently you do know a lot of bar girls ; )

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

LOL all you like mate but she for sure is an ex bar girl. you believe what you like. do those other career girls you know live in shitty cheap condos on soi buakhou or whatever it's called in pattaya with a guy twice their age and have violent tendencies? then i hate to break it to you mate but apparently you do know a lot of bar girls ; )

I wouldn't know.  I don't live in Pattaya.  I went there for a day and night and hated it, drove back the next day.  

I actually don't know any bar girls.  I know a couple girls who work for a Japanese company, a few more who work for True and a couple spread out across other companies but I know their careers.  If I knew one was a bar girl I would still befriend her but I'd warn her of the dangers and then let her make her own choices, as if she didn't know.

Just now, JeffreyO said:

I wouldn't know.  I don't live in Pattaya.  I went there for a day and night and hated it, drove back the next day.  

I actually don't know any bar girls.  I know a couple girls who work for a Japanese company, a few more who work for True and a couple spread out across other companies but I know their careers.  If I knew one was a bar girl I would still befriend her but I'd warn her of the dangers and then let her make her own choices, as if she didn't know.

good. i don't live there either and personally can't stand the place but with the info and photo provided i could be almost certain this particular fine looking young lady is an ex bar girl 555 let's leave it that eh : )

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

good. i don't live there either and personally can't stand the place but with the info and photo provided i could be almost certain this particular fine looking young lady is an ex bar girl 555 let's leave it that eh : )

I deal with science, I'm a hobby physicist and astrologist.  I love looking into the night sky with my telescopes and find astral bodies.  I deal only in facts so without evidence I refuse to say this was a bar girl.  I will say no matter the circumstances she did something unforgivable.  Short of him attempting to attack her first but that doesn't appear to be the case.  I won't call her a bar girl, I won't call them poor or rich, I won't call her a gold digger and I certainly won't assume motive short of "heartbreak".  We've all felt heartbreak and have at least CONSIDERED something crazy before.  So no, no assumptions from me.

1 minute ago, JeffreyO said:

I deal with science, I'm a hobby physicist and astrologist.  I love looking into the night sky with my telescopes and find astral bodies.  I deal only in facts so without evidence I refuse to say this was a bar girl.  I will say no matter the circumstances she did something unforgivable.  Short of him attempting to attack her first but that doesn't appear to be the case.  I won't call her a bar girl, I won't call them poor or rich, I won't call her a gold digger and I certainly won't assume motive short of "heartbreak".  We've all felt heartbreak and have at least CONSIDERED something crazy before.  So no, no assumptions from me.

well i'm no scientist and i didn't call her a bar girl, i said "i could be almost certain she is an ex bar girl". in fact screw that, the evidence is enough for me, she is an ex bar girl 5555

2 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

well i'm no scientist and i didn't call her a bar girl, i said "i could be almost certain she is an ex bar girl". in fact screw that, the evidence is enough for me, she is an ex bar girl 5555

Or she's a girl who had a dream/fantasy/fetish of western men and that was her first and she saw that fleeting and vanishing from her life.  That's also just as likely.

3 hours ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Oh! Thanks for that. I meant "married" in a loose way (as in attached"), but thanks for the precision.

Then, it is even worst.

Maybe this guy is a serial dater. (and so is she) A hump and dump when she gets too big of a rump guy. This is speculation, of course. 

OK  - thanks for the explanation!

They had been together for 3 years so it was not exactly a "one night stand", but I was just implying that maybe the guy didn't want to get too involved by "tying the knot" because he maybe had a premonition of how "desperate" she could be if she turned her mind to it!

Archived