Thai woman stabs British man after he tried to end their relationship

rooster59

On 4/10/2018 at 10:13 AM, Daveyh said:

next door neighbours you can forgive, but they too walk straight past every day without even a nod/smile or greeting.

I've found they often wait for you to offer a greeting first, being rather shy. Also Thais are not very observant of their surroundings and tend to focus on one thing at a time.

The residents do not mix at all.  

It's as if they just keep within the family group & do not welcome "outsiders" to their homes, even during festive seasons,  

which I find really strange. This has been the norm for almost my entire time living here. Even the children do not mix.

Thais know that relationships w/ outsiders can quickly become sticky. They might even start asking for money. ;) So they keep their distance. Hardly unique to Thais among Asians. Cf. Japanese. So not really strange in context, only to you as farang. Now an upcountry Thai village is rather different, so you might move to one.

But Thai's do have a problem with cultural differences.

Seems you're having the problem w/ the cultural difference. But Thais do have a deep and abiding awareness of who's not Thai and so must be treated differently, as farangs in fact expect and often welcome. Few farangs want a bunch of chilies dumped indiscriminately in their ka pao moo, for example. So dealing w/ a farang means extra work and a voyage into the unknown, usually unwelcome. As noted, Thais are rather shy, contrary to the impression you may receive from massage touts. Finally, there's the language barrier. Nothing goes so far towards having pleasant relationships w/ Thais as knowing Thai and speaking correctly and acting in a polite Thai manner, no matter how strange that seems. Suggests you're not one of the idiots they've encountered or heard about. Are you giving your morning greeting in perfectly pronounced Thai, with a smile? I always receive a pleasant greeting in return.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

If she looks like that, speaks like a bar girl, can’t behave in public, can’t afford to share the bill, doesn’t earn close to or more a six figure salary per month, doesn’t at least have a bachelor from a reputable educational institution, doesn’t own a car and a condo, cannot hold a conversation about anything slightly more complex than what to eat

If she looks like that, speaks like a bar girl, can’t behave in public, can’t afford to share the bill

I can agree here

doesn’t earn close to or more a six figure salary per month, doesn’t at least have a bachelor from a reputable educational institution, doesn’t own a car and a condo, cannot hold a conversation about anything slightly more complex than what to eat

really?

i must ask, where on Earth (other than in the imiginary world of a Thaivisa member) do you find this thai lady ?

six figure salary?? lol and own condo and car lol

In 10 years i have met countless farang here,  and NONE have a partner like this.

if you have, then great for you but theres 2 majour problem with your scenario:

1. 90% of farangs dont have access to this kind of lady. you think you gonna find em on dating sites? lol

2. Any Thai lady like this AINT gonna want a farang. if they have all those things they are usually arrogant and have

Thai thinking:

will not lower themself to be with a farang and prefer a Thai guy of the same stature.

also just to add, the girl like you descibe sounds good but is many times more dangerous to farangs. why?

-they are a lot smarter in how they fleece you.

-most guys cannot say no to them.

-they expect to live the like of a starlet. you will be broke in no time.

and about splitting the bill..lol..it doesnt matter how rich they are, a lady like that will not tolerate a farang that " go dutchy" and ask half the bill.

On 4/8/2018 at 7:59 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Past her sell by date, and the income source wants out. 

Despite his injuries, it sounds like he made a good decision.

Looks like her boyfriend behind her is not to Happy EITHER!

On 4/11/2018 at 5:59 PM, tingtongtourist said:

i must ask, where on Earth (other than in the imiginary world of a Thaivisa member) do you find this thai lady ?

Do i really need to explain how to meet women? 

Whats „lol“ about that? Do you think all those cars and condos in Bangkok are owned by dudes?

In 10 years i have met countless farang here,  and NONE have a partner like this.(...)

1. 90% of farangs dont have access to this kind of lady. you think you gonna find em on dating sites? lol

So what? Even if that’s true, it’s certainly not my problem what other farangs do. 

2. Any Thai lady like this AINT gonna want a farang. if they have all those things they are usually arrogant and have

Thai thinking:

will not lower themself to be with a farang and prefer a Thai guy of the same stature.

also just to add, the girl like you descibe sounds good but is many times more dangerous to farangs. why?

and about splitting the bill..lol..it doesnt matter how rich they are, a lady like that will not tolerate a farang that " go dutchy" and ask half the bill.

And how do you know all these details  about those girls, when they actually never date a farang as you claim? Maybe you shouldn’t judge people you never met. Because what you write is, based on my experience, utter nonsense. 

If 

doesn’t earn close to or more a six figure salary per month, doesn’t at least have a bachelor from a reputable educational institution, doesn’t own a car and a condo, cannot hold a conversation about anything slightly more complex than what to eat

really?

In 10 years i have met countless farang here,  and NONE have a partner like this.

if you have, then great for you but theres 2 majour problem with your scenario:

Thai thinking:

I gotta be honest here bud. I had better luck with Thai women he described back in Canada than here in Thailand. Fact, no Thai woman of that status would give me 2 seconds of her time. My wife's not that bad, she earns 40k (plus bonuses) a month and has a house that she owns before I met her. Now a woman earning 100k a month in this country she would have to be a really successful business woman or a surgeon at bumrungrad....I dunno.

I definitely lowered my standards, but to be honest @ 44 and numerous health issues I'm not exactly a great catch.

On 4/14/2018 at 4:11 PM, Rimmer said:

Some flames and replies have been removed

I have been attacked with a knife by a couple of girlfriends here, and not once, but never got stabbed.

Both trying to end a relationship or just for not handing over my pin number and bank card or large amounts of money...

You do a good job trying to keep people on topic, it can't be easy.

This one is tricky!

:shock1:

On 4/11/2018 at 11:17 AM, JSixpack said:

I've found they often wait for you to offer a greeting first, being rather shy. Also Thais are not very observant of their surroundings and tend to focus on one thing at a time.

Thais know that relationships w/ outsiders can quickly become sticky. They might even start asking for money. ;) So they keep their distance. Hardly unique to Thais among Asians. Cf. Japanese. So not really strange in context, only to you as farang. Now an upcountry Thai village is rather different, so you might move to one.

Seems you're having the problem w/ the cultural difference. But Thais do have a deep and abiding awareness of who's not Thai and so must be treated differently, as farangs in fact expect and often welcome. Few farangs want a bunch of chilies dumped indiscriminately in their ka pao moo, for example. So dealing w/ a farang means extra work and a voyage into the unknown, usually unwelcome. As noted, Thais are rather shy, contrary to the impression you may receive from massage touts. Finally, there's the language barrier. Nothing goes so far towards having pleasant relationships w/ Thais as knowing Thai and speaking correctly and acting in a polite Thai manner, no matter how strange that seems. Suggests you're not one of the idiots they've encountered or heard about. Are you giving your morning greeting in perfectly pronounced Thai, with a smile? I always receive a pleasant greeting in return.

"Thais know that relationships w/ outsiders can quickly become sticky. They might even start asking for money."

Sorry, but WHO might start asking for money?

A post has been removed:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2018 at 11:22 AM, klauskunkel said:

fciafaaijc8j9ibfjkggc.jpg

What's the point?

Just asking, is she really a woman? hmm........

Farang didn't have extra suitcase with clothing and shaving gear kept at his good friend's house? Every Farang should have contingency plan, well, just in case something bad happen you never know. If you must leave leave quietly don't say anything.

I know an American who has been screwing ladies in Indonesia, philippines, Malaysia and he just dump them without saying a word to them. That's bad isn't it? I knew him when he moved to my condo with his Indon girl friend.

Well - there is not much to say. Knife-wielding is as common in Thai - Farung relationships as is sanook. If you indulge in hot sex with them, and think you can go a little bit on the side sometimes, chances are you experience some 'daeg gapog daeg loey' or something like the Brit herein experienced. Both are highly unpleasant. You have been warned. Many Farungs don't know the least sh about the culture except going after broads.

Jealousy and revenge aren't dealt here in a westerly fashion. 

• 9 months later...
On 4/16/2018 at 4:34 AM, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I have been attacked with a knife by a couple of girlfriends here, and not once, but never got stabbed.

Both trying to end a relationship or just for not handing over my pin number and bank card or large amounts of money...

You do a good job trying to keep people on topic, it can't be easy.

This one is tricky!

:shock1:

Do not blame the women here, seems like YOU are the common denominator in the knife attacks

On 4/26/2018 at 9:28 PM, madusa said:

Just asking, is she really a woman? hmm........

Farang didn't have extra suitcase with clothing and shaving gear kept at his good friend's house? Every Farang should have contingency plan, well, just in case something bad happen you never know. If you must leave leave quietly don't say anything.

I know an American who has been screwing ladies in Indonesia, philippines, Malaysia and he just dump them without saying a word to them. That's bad isn't it? I knew him when he moved to my condo with his Indon girl friend.

Great company u keep, lots of respect for women

On 4/10/2018 at 6:12 AM, tingtongtourist said:

in an ideal world ok

but cannot pick the psycho Thai girl straight away

they are always so sweet and demure at first

butter wont melt in the mouth

that is the beauty of the psycho Thai lady!

But we aint talking butter here

10 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Do not blame the women here, seems like YOU are the common denominator in the knife attacks

bar girls seem to have a lot more emotional problems when it come to end a relationship. after about 3 years i reliesed this and for the last 16 years dated non bar girls off the net, much safer.

6 minutes ago, catman20 said:

bar girls seem to have a lot more emotional problems when it come to end a relationship. after about 3 years i reliesed this and for the last 16 years dated non bar girls off the net, much safer.

I disagree with you mate, my ex, government employee, had a go at me with a knife when questioned about scamming money.

4 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

If you zoom in really closely you can make out the outline of her nipple on her right breast...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Shame on you for making me scroll to the first page but your observations are accurate and appreciated. 

Screenshot_2019-02-24-08-25-52.png

Archived