What day this week will there be mass exodus from bkk to isan?

ubonr1971

17 hours ago, impulse said:

Some people are perfectly content to drive 8 hours to sit around a hotel pool.  More power to them.  Some aren't.  I'm one of those. 

I can't imagine why anyone would take a beach holiday and not get on the water.  Or a mountain holiday and not get out on a trail.  But that's me.  Flying doesn't work because of the limitations at each end (can't get away from the crowds) and the deplorable choice of rental equipment in most domestic areas.  And that's why I'll probably never take a vacation in Bhutan, or go trekking in Nepal.  Just call me Jethro... 

I took the oath back in 1988 so I haven't gone anywhere with a beer in 29 years.  But I don't begrudge those whose habits and preferences differ from mine.

You should watch the movie, Downsizing.  Too many people are way too attached to stuff.  After that, listen to the George Carlin comendy routine Stuff,

This morning I waited 10 minutes to do a "u" turn in Prasat on route 24 . Non stop traffic from Bangkok / Korat  on a three lane highway and all travelling fast . Will now use the longer way round on the back roads .