Prayut ‘can’t think of any PM candidates’ other than himself

webfact

1 hour ago, johng said:

You are in an alternate dimension,
the problems are caused by the "junta"
who keep pressing the "reset" button.
"someone" served a full term and then went on to win another term in office in "free and fair" elections if you keep killing a "fledgling democracy" with the reset button how can there ever be "democracy"

Thai elections free and fair

you joking they buy the wotes you call the fair so meny of your guy's think you know everything about Thailand but we don't 

We come Thailand but for what complaining as migrants come to our country and complaining and we get angry  that is a little bit double moral 

But now the junta and police start cleaning up  criminals and young gangs so why complain enjoy it meaby Thailand will get a little bit safer than before but that's why your guy's complaining na not easy to be sex tourists anymore but I have my opinion your guy's have yours 

Enjoy Thailand because I do and will continue to do so 

3 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Thai elections free and fair

you joking they buy the wotes you call the fair so meny of your guy's think you know everything about Thailand but we don't 

We come Thailand but for what complaining as migrants come to our country and complaining and we get angry  that is a little bit double moral 

But now the junta and police start cleaning up  criminals and young gangs so why complain enjoy it meaby Thailand will get a little bit safer than before but that's why your guy's complaining na not easy to be sex tourists anymore but I have my opinion your guy's have yours 

Enjoy Thailand because I do and will continue to do so 

What is her name and where did you meet?

5 minutes ago, baboon said:

What is her name and where did you meet?

Stupid comment 

I been married for over 14years and live my life here in Thailand I not drinking and <deleted> around as meny guys in here doing and not respect ladies my wife is educated and we see Thailand very different not as some of your guy's there only come for the sex industry 

Thailand will change as meny counties do 

52 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Stupid comment 

I been married for over 14years and live my life here in Thailand I not drinking and <deleted> around as meny guys in here doing and not respect ladies my wife is educated and we see Thailand very different not as some of your guy's there only come for the sex industry 

Thailand will change as meny counties do 

I see. You choose to separate yourselves from the rabble but still feel qualified to damn their predilections. That sounds to me as either living in a bubble, inventing your own truths or both.

Are JAG, Eligius, Eric Loh, Odysseus123, Starky, Samui Bodoh, colinneil, myself and so many others simply clueless drunken perverts? Have we nothing valid to say? What makes your point of view superior to ours? Really, please debate and not make blanket statements...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, baboon said:

I see. You choose to separate yourselves from the rabble but still feel qualified to damn their predilections. That sounds to me as either living in a bubble, inventing your own truths or both.

Are JAG, Eligius, Eric Loh, Odysseus123, Starky, Samui Bodoh, colinneil, myself and so many others simply clueless drunken perverts? Have we nothing valid to say? What makes your point of view superior to ours? Really, please debate and not make blanket statements...

No i just live a normal life I not saying anything of that names you mention are drunken pervert that I leave to you to decide but I said no-one of us farangs or tourists can blame Thailand to go in a different direction of what they believe so stop complaining and start looking of what Thailand becoming because you and me or other farang / tourists will not change anything because this is for Thai people and they future but if you think most of tourists from western world not coming for the sex industry your are very wrong that's why Thailand will change because they want better quality tourist and expats 

Thailand is not wild west anymore 

But someone will always complaining 

2 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

No i just live a normal life I not saying anything of that names you mention are drunken pervert that I leave to you to decide but I said no-one of us farangs or tourists can blame Thailand to go in a different direction of what they believe so stop complaining and start looking of what Thailand becoming because you and me or other farang / tourists will not change anything because this is for Thai people and they future but if you think most of tourists from western world not coming for the sex industry your are very wrong that's why Thailand will change because they want better quality tourist and expats 

Thailand is not wild west anymore 

But someone will always complaining 

Well for a start many others live the same life as you and have differing opinions They can also punctuate their posts and not head off on a tangent but you like to ctiticise others as drunks and sex tourists because they happen to disagree with you and your own microcosm of Thailand See how difficult constructive engagement is when you write in this style which simply comes across as bluster to those competent in the use of written English It may not be an easy language for yourself but thankfully there are other European posters on here who can give a good account of themselves whether they agree with me or not.

• Like 2

"...he could think of no other candidate to become head of government after the election other than himself..."

He has his bases covered.  He has lists, plans, friends.  I would say the same in his position.

• Like 1