Water gun "war weapon" latest: Top official confirms traders face ten years jail!

webfact

Wow. This defies belief it is so absurd. The guns in the photo look exactly like what I saw for sale in Big C today. So some poor woman making her living selling toys gets swift action by the police and faces harsh penalties. Why? Because she won't resist arrest, doesn't have a HISO backing her, and is easy pickings for the incredibly incompetent BIB who still haven't brought to justice any of the high profile offenders I've read about over the past year. Taking pathetic to a new low.

• Like 1

Oh you mean these PVC pipe type weapons on sale on every other stall around the moat this afternoon...

5acf5ca1da2a6_April12th2018.thumb.jpg.61353324a84efe6dde700dfa8cc9f094.jpg

Well, since the Songkran water fights don't officially start until tomorrow of course none of this was really happening so the BiB didn't show up at all.  I didn't see one in three hours. 

Edited by Greenside

... the point of these official declarations is to tease enterpreneurs into thinking that no new rule can be gotten around...

so, why haven't the smart guys come up with an anti-hydrolock earmuff? ... maybe something adapted from the paintball market

Sinuses could otherwise become extinct in LOS :thumbsup:  or at least become very clean of long forgotten snot

On 4/11/2018 at 11:01 AM, webfact said:

He stated that the water could enter s.

omeone's ear and travel through the head to the eye.

True that , or it could enter someone's ear and come out of the other ear . I am sure I have seen it happening....