Video: What to expect if you touch up Thai women at Songkran!

webfact

On 4/11/2018 at 12:18 PM, geriatrickid said:

This is one of my favourite Pattaya videos. It offers valuable insight on the people who visit and work in Pattaya.

My friend if you don't pay for goods it is considered theft isn't it?   If only he had asked how much for touching the tits then all is well. There is a price for woman in Thailand don't you Farang know that? No wonder you Farang get kick.

On 4/11/2018 at 2:51 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Everyone should know that you never feel up a thai woman in public....there are discos where you do that...

but only if you are 100% sure that it is welcomed. For me it's usually order them a tequila or three

and then the bottom grinding begins...simples

Deary me, no wonder your Mrs. left you.   :laugh:

On 4/11/2018 at 3:40 PM, watcharacters said:

What about 1,ooo ฿ for each poster who claims he hates Pattaya but secretly goes to bars and massage joints in the city where he lives?

Anyone who hates Pattaya is certainly welcome to avoid it for as long as he lives.

He doesn't need to announce his feelings to the rest of the world.   Just stay away!!

OOOOOH, dont be so touchy Luv.  :giggle:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/11/2018 at 12:23 PM, impulse said:

In their defense, most families have their kids tucked into bed long before the wee hours when most of these stories seem to take place.  And the same kind of crap happens in the wee hours of Miami when the drunks get turned out.

That's a common thread of so many of these cautionary tales- they usually happen in the wee hours and involve drinking to excess.  Fortunately, many years ago, I came to enjoy wandering around in the hours between "dawn" and "too fricking hot", so I miss most of these events.  The tourist world is a very different place when the majority of revelers are still in bed or nursing their hangovers.   Downright pleasant.

Fair enough, but I'd go for relatively pleasant.

????