Nationwide U.S. protests planned if Trump fires Mueller or Rosenstein

webfact

A flame post has been removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

19 hours ago, Morch said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/paul-ryan-confesses-national-tv/

Posting falsehoods and exaggerations is not a partisan thing.

My "Bad." I saw the meme; thought it sounded like something he'd say and didn't research it. I guess his view of wanting to drastically alter SS and Medicaid along w/ his tax break for the rich (like him) let me not bother to check.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, selftaopath said:

My "Bad." I saw the meme; thought it sounded like something he'd say and didn't research it. I guess his view of wanting to drastically alter SS and Medicaid along w/ his tax break for the rich (like him) let me not bother to check.

I do however like and agree with Morning Joe's comments:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Why are some of the rudest posters on Trump topics? Ironically, it is not the moderates or the Trump supporters who are habitually hurling vitriol. I suggest that your actions strongly indicate that you have been indoctrinated by the steady streams of anti Trump propaganda. You may want to study the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

You might want to study the indictments, guilty pleas and the conviction, but I advise haste because be assured more are on the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1