Road rage: Outrage as "macho man" soldier slaps pregnant woman because she didn't indicate

webfact

Road rage: Outrage as "macho man" soldier slaps pregnant woman because she didn't indicate

4pm.jpg

Poctures: Manager Online

A video showed the aftermath to an incident in which it is alleged that a man who identified himself as a soldier slapped a pregnant woman in a car after she wound down the window.

As the film rolls the woman - recently pregnant - asks why on earth he slapped her?

She says that she said sorry and that she was unsure of the way.

She questions why a man would do that to a woman.

The footage was put on the fan page of Red Skull Uprising where CCTV footage was also posted.

The poster said that the man said he was in the military but wouldn't stop complaining about the woman despite her apologies.

4pm1.jpg

Claims were made that the police would not act fully on behalf of the victim because it involved a military man.

Comment was rife with posters outraged that a soldier would do this with Manager reporting the story talking euphemistically about the military guy strutting about like a "macho man".

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-12

• Haha 1

Troll posts have been removed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

44 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

To my mind a man who hits a woman, is not a man. Beefcake here has probably been taking too many steroids.

Of course he shouldn't slap her.

But to my mind a woman (or man) who doesn't know that indicating is very important shouldn't have a driverlicense at all.....70% of the Thai drivers don't use their indicators which has to be addressed asap to stop all the accidents on thai roads.

Also i don't understand why the police is not trying to address this issue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

What most worrying is that this ape is almost certainly beating up on

other women in his one circles of life, and that's what the police have

to investigate now....

I saw him pushing the camera away, not slapping her.

And why did she have to act like this? She was wrong and she knows it very well...No need to start filming, just apologises and a few wais plus showing teeth would be enough..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

I even checked the movie to see if I missed something, but to call this a beefcake or imply steroids is far fetched. I do wonder about people posting something like that because if they consider this muscular then they must have quite low standards.

Steroids =roid rage.

Spontaneus anger outburst due to overuse of steroids (one of it's side affects)
  • Like 1

Just now, giddyup said:

Steroids =roid rage.

Spontaneus anger outburst due to overuse of steroids (one of it's side affects)

One of its presumed side effects... not much proof of it but often quoted in newspapers. If roid rage was really a common thing there would be countless of fights in gyms. That is where meatheads are concentrated.. and it just does not happen.

You can find online many articles stating it happens and just as many debunking it. You have to take into account that now countless people your age and younger are using them as HRT and if it was such an issue that would not happen.

But even if it was true then this guy certainly does not look like he has overused steroids.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

To my mind a man who hits a woman, is not a man. Beefcake here has probably been taking too many steroids.

Steroids?

He doesnt have a Muscle on his body maybe too much drugs and alcohol

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JAG said:

Slapping a pregnant women around, because " she didn't indicate" - I wonder if there is a snazzy bit of bling to pin on the tight green shirt to recognise his martial prowess?

Utterly pathetic creature . If  he were to find himself anywhere near a "two way range" he would run a mile - with a wet "map of Africa" down the front of his trousers!

Indeed. Love to see him in a Milling Session!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

The Brit/Aussie guy had the machete in his car for such an eventuality and used it in fear for his life when he was being threatened by one of the local men. 

Even at 70 year old he was still subject to a cowardly sneak attack in front of a Policeman then charged with attempted murder for trying to defend himself.

You can't win here. The cowardice, xenophobia and fear runs too deep. 

One thing any foreigner has to learn here is to try and avoid any confrontation. Having said that when some prat hit my wing mirror whilst driving too fast trying to queue jump I chased him for about 3 km before making him stop. Turns out he had no insurance and claimed he didn't know he'd hit our car, or that we were trying to make him stop - horn honking, flashing headlights, hazard lights, waving at him - oblivious to them all! Our insurance guy told me never to do that again. Just get the plate number and call them. Too dangerous, and apparently on a road well known for violent encounters after bumps.

I should've known better but reacted. Could've ended very badly for me. Learned my lesson. 

But in anything like this, you have to be aware of the propensity for a sudden escalation and explosion into violence a that fragile ego breaks. And watch out for the sucker punch etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, robblok said:

In my mind people who call this guy a beefcake on steroids must themselves have no muscles at all. Because this guy does not look like a beefcake at all and there is no proof at all for steroids.. or much visible muscle. Devaluation of the word beefcake . 

Slapping a woman is not OK.. its cowardly

Its cowardly anywhere in the world

• Sad 1