A suspected Russian robber arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport

rooster59

52 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

personally, the way he is punching her head into the floor when she is already unconscious, i think he should be done for attempted murder. he could quite easily have killed her through blood on the brain or other injuries he could have caused. bloody animal

According to an earlier poster she is in intensive care, lets hope she recovers with no long term injuries, other than a hatred for us flangs!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

One more useless paper piece for 99.999% of us. No, thank you. 

On the other hand, look at this bozo, all beefed-up, with the shaved head bit. I am no IO, but I can smell an egomaniac when I see one. Ask him a few questions testing his fuses and you will see the beast within.

Hey, I have a shaved head but I have never knocked a female about...:sad:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RobertH said:

Last update from 2016.

Looks like he has/had? a wife and kid?

Still has? Maybe not?

All in all the prototype of a wannabe macho strong man.

Just his brain seems to lack a lot.

(refer to "using motorbike rented in his name").

38 minutes ago, transam said:

The guy is obviously a demented <deleted>..Lets all hope he cannot buy his way out of this one and has to pay the lady a substantial sum for her trauma, plus until he pays he stays sucking fish heads..:sad:

he is not demented, he is a gangster who robbed an exchange booth and beat a woman! I want to see what the Thai's do to his sorry ass!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, captspectre said:

he is not demented, he is a gangster who robbed an exchange booth and beat a woman! I want to see what the Thai's do to his sorry ass!

I think gangsters are demented...

• Like 1

Sure the Guards or more so the inmates at the Khlong Prem (Bangkok Hilton) will have something to say about this or have the final word...

Edited by APJ291

1 hour ago, transam said:

Hey, I have a shaved head but I have never knocked a female about...

Me, too.  Once I went bald on top, that's the only haircut that I like.  Clean shaven above the neck,- though I kept my eyebrows (and my nose and ear hair grows faster than it did when I was a kid).  For years, I did the crew cut thing with no guard to make it super short.  Then I discovered electric shavers that work in the shower.

• Confused 2

A stomach churning attack.  I counted 13 punches, of which 3 were after he had taken possession of the bag with the money in it.  No doubt the man is a psychopath and judging from the photos available, most likely a bodybuilder who has used steroids.  You have to hope that he will be dealt with appropriately by the authorities, for what is not only a robbery, but surely attempted murder as well.  I do hope the poor lady recovers, both physically and mentally, although the latter may be a problem.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Leaving a million baht accumulate unsecured in a kiosk with one woman 

person to guard it in theses days of lawlessness, is a crime by itself....

days of lawlessness or places of lawlessness ??

in any case good idea,
money shop maximum cash 1.000 Baht,
mom and pop shop 100 Baht,
7-11 500 Baht.
Or better still: let's prevent crime and all stay in bed.
then again, as I mentioned before, that is where most people die.

whatever,
considering the disproportionate use of force by the robber, if I were a prosecutor, I would go for attempted manslaughter.

Edited by KKr

4 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Do the tattoos match?  I am surprised that they did not show the man's tattoos as they are visible in the  beating video. I am however, surprised at how quickly they  identified him. Was he under surveillance, or was it CCTV info?

Whatever the case, if this is the  culprit he deserves the lengthy  sentence he will get. Unfortunately, I fear that the other inmates will  be at risk from this psychopath. 

Yes, the tattoos match.

https://www.instagram.com/mikola_828/

I think many people underestimate the kind of damage that kind of repeated and savage beating from a muscle-bound thug can do. Just one concussion can sometimes cause brain damage to develop later on, and the way he went at her, she could have had her jaw or cheekbone broken. Hence the article's mention that she was still unable to testify due to facial injuries.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mikosan said:

A stomach churning attack.  I counted 13 punches, of which 3 were after he had taken possession of the bag with the money in it.  No doubt the man is a psychopath and judging from the photos available, most likely a bodybuilder who has used steroids.  You have to hope that he will be dealt with appropriately by the authorities, for what is not only a robbery, but surely attempted murder as well.  I do hope the poor lady recovers, both physically and mentally, although the latter may be a problem.

Attempted murder, somebody posted that she's in ICU. I feel very sorry for her and wish her a speedy recovery. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Police said that the suspect arrived at the kiosk, pretending to exchange money with the female staff, 30-year old Ms Sunee Kaewyu.

There is a good reason that tough piece of glass exists in between the clerk and the people outside. The guy should never be allowed inside.