A suspected Russian robber arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport

rooster59

2 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

''Just so happens Russians often are involved in such cases'' Give a link to even one ''such case''.

You ask for a link and it just took a couple hours for yet another article to appear highlighting a fine Russian family behaving badly. So now you pivot to "but how about the Brits and Aussies". Fact is I wish there is a way to screen all these lowlife from entering the country instead of turning Thailand into the "Land of the Wanted and Unwanted".

No, I asked for a link to ''such cases'' not someone nicking an I phone, hardly comparable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I hope this vile piece of scum, this despicable, steroid inflated bully, gets dealt with very severely. The violence of his sustained assault on this poor girl is terrifying, and she will probably loose all of her confidence.

A single blow to the head from a man of his size and strength could easily have killed her, so I hope that attempted murder is one of many charges brought against this vile sub-human slug ……. I hope the girl recovers well and gets lots of love and support

I hope TVF/The Nation keeps us updated on this one.....:thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

I hope TVF/The Nation keeps us updated on this one.....:thumbsup:

Yes, so do I ..... particularly, initially, about this poor girl's wellbeing; she was just trying to do an honest day's work and did not deserve this. I hope her medical expenses are being taken care of by her employer  

• Like 2

On 15/04/2018 at 2:26 PM, Expatthailover said:

Why on earth are you glad she was thai???

I hope you dont wish her harm because she is thai

Oooops! No I didnt mean it like that, I mean Im glad she was Thai so he feels the full force from the BiB. If she was farang cops dont care that much

• Like 1

On 18/04/2018 at 1:42 PM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Yes, so do I ..... particularly, initially, about this poor girl's wellbeing; she was just trying to do an honest day's work and did not deserve this. I hope her medical expenses are being taken care of by her employer  

If the Russian community has any decency they would set up a go fund me page for her medical expenses and loss of wages..... 

OK, so the Russian guy is surely going to get his just deserts, and we all sincerely hope this poor young woman is recovering well.

What really concerns me is the distinct lack of any information about the company she was employed by. There is a deafening silence in that direction..... Considering there appeared to be no security to protect her carrying those large sums and no news comment from them, that I am aware of, have they just buried their heads in the sand?

This guy and his wife are locked up at court, waiting court case, they said might take time like month+ so he can get lawyer and prepare defence.

Wird cuz thought they do it quick.

Thier kid was sent in to care.

2 minutes ago, Xaos said:
On 19/04/2018 at 11:52 AM, Tofer said:
OK, so the Russian guy is surely going to get his just deserts, and we all sincerely hope this poor young woman is recovering well.

What really concerns me is the distinct lack of any information about the company she was employed by. There is a deafening silence in that direction..... Considering there appeared to be no security to protect her carrying those large sums and no news comment from them, that I am aware of, have they just buried their heads in the sand?

Victim is well looked after and got all support she needs.

Great ...... very pleased to hear it indeed   ??

On 19/04/2018 at 5:52 PM, Tofer said:

You'd be amazed. You have inside info. you'd make a killing, assuming you were that way inclined. Guys and gals walking around with bags stuffed with a million, or more, of baht; hidden in open sight as they say; not that unusual. The problem in Thailand is not doing the robbery, it's getting away with it afterwards. This guy made a direct run for the airport, and still got caught. I'll nix that method off the list (joke).

On 4/19/2018 at 4:55 PM, Ks45672 said:

If the Russian community has any decency they would set up a go fund me page for her medical expenses and loss of wages..... 

Surely he is going to have to pay all her expenses ++ himself, let him go bankrupt first and then he can do a gofundme himself although I doubt that the Russian ex-pat community will want to help him, looks like his mum and dad plus inlaws will have to pay. Wouldn't this be classed as a work accident and her employment insurance would pay the medical bills ?

49 minutes ago, nausea said:

You'd be amazed. You have inside info. you'd make a killing, assuming you were that way inclined. Guys and gals walking around with bags stuffed with a million, or more, of baht; hidden in open sight as they say; not that unusual. The problem in Thailand is not doing the robbery, it's getting away with it afterwards. This guy made a direct run for the airport, and still got caught. I'll nix that method off the list (joke).

He would have got away with it if he took the number plate off the  family scooter  before the robbery lol

Idiot Russians.... 

• Haha 1

Do the tattoos match?  I am surprised that they did not show the man's tattoos as they are visible in the  beating video. I am however, surprised at how quickly they  identified him. Was he under surveillance, or was it CCTV info?
Whatever the case, if this is the  culprit he deserves the lengthy  sentence he will get. Unfortunately, I fear that the other inmates will  be at risk from this psychopath. 
I wouldn't concern myself with his being able to defend himself in the Bangkok Hilton, those Muay Thai kickboxers will sort him out big time

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Surely he is going to have to pay all her expenses ++ himself, let him go bankrupt first and then he can do a gofundme himself although I doubt that the Russian ex-pat community will want to help him, looks like his mum and dad plus inlaws will have to pay. Wouldn't this be classed as a work accident and her employment insurance would pay the medical bills ?

He was skint which is why he robbed the exchange; he had also apparently spent some of it, so getting any money from him will prove very difficult.

Any GoFundMe would need to be set up with the poor girl he attacked as the sole beneficiary, because nobody is likely to contribute any cash at all to this vile, steroid inflated slug …… let's hope he gets banged up for a long time

23 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

He would have got away with it if he took the number plate off the  family scooter  before the robbery lol

Idiot Russians.... 

That's the thing about criminals, they always make a mistake. There's a theory that they want to get caught anyway, so these subconcious mental tiks are part of the game.

49 minutes ago, nausea said:

That's the thing about criminals, they always make a mistake. There's a theory that they want to get caught anyway, so these subconcious mental tiks are part of the game.

I don't think this revolting slug wanted to get caught, he beat the only eye witness unconscious and was just a couple of hours away from being out of the country ....... 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...