HIV positive Australian begged Thai woman for sex with her two year old granddaughter

rooster59

16 hours ago, keith101 said:

Needs to be tied down and whipped just like that poor baby and then castrated and never to be released from prison an absolute animal .

Will never happen as Victoria's judicial system is the softest in the world.  Will be very lucky if he actually sees inside a prison.

In the video, the County Court of Victoria heard how the 16 year could be seen screaming after being whipped, while here wrists were bound and she was wearing a dog collar, News.com.au reported.

Whipped, bound and tied by whom? And the grandmother responded by telling the guy, a two year old is too young to be penetrated.

None of this sounds right to me, why didn`t the grandmother curse the guy and then immediately inform the authorities? Some odd goings on in this case.

• Like 1

Mad cows  -->  euthanized

Dogs with rabies --> euthanized

mad horses --> euthanized

chicken flue --> birds and the like are euthanized

child molesters, murderers, etc... --> sent to prison for short term, set free financed by the government and can start again with their deprived lives.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, JOC said:

In other words.....He went to Pattaya.....:coffee1:

I think the court, or whomever, goes too far to declare Thailand an extremely sexualised environment.

Blaming someone else for your own mishap is a very stupid thing to do.

Read about the criminal sex business in Australia and shut up about other countries.

What I find interesting is, just how this guy got to be an old man.

I mean this type of "fantasy" (his words not mine) doesn't just manifest itself overnight.  Someone somewhere must know this guy.  How has he skated under the radar for so long?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goanna said:

Why so bitter? Been buggered by a large Aussie? Just bite down on the pillow, and get over your self. He never loved you.

Careful mate.

Not everyone understands Aussie humour.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, keith101 said:

Needs to be tied down and whipped just like that poor baby and then castrated and never to be released from prison an absolute animal .

Castrated? No! Emasculated.

And before any 'social do gooders' get upset - nothing else in place in law has had any deterrent effect. Time to get real!!

23 hours ago, meatboy said:

he needs firstly some of the same treatment handed out by a debt collector,on this morning's news.

it also needs to look at how a 14yr.old girl got pregnant in the same family. 

actually this girl could have been made pregnant at 13yrs.old.this whole family needs checking out,before its TOO late.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Brickbat said:

It’s stories like this that make  Westerners believe Thailand Is just a sex depraved nation attracting only low life scum. 

The good and cultural side is boring, hence not “news”.

Already finished ironing your period costumes?

• Like 1